PDA

View Full Version : I got tickets to davis cup switzerland vs australia!

Laver777
08-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Wooo.... so excited. ive never seen federer play before. i know he hasnt confirmed hes playing yet but i would think hed want to if hes fully fit seeing as they need to win to qualify. its in sydney and playing on grass. its quite a small venue and i was lucky to get tickets. ive only ever seen hewitt, nalbandian, coria and wayne arthurs play before so quite excite to see tomic and federer.

15_ounce
08-26-2011, 03:51 AM
Have fun and enjoy. Too bad it's not in the Gold Coast.

FedExpress 333
08-26-2011, 03:52 AM
Lucky!

Hope you have a great time!

Laver777
08-26-2011, 03:55 AM
Have fun and enjoy. Too bad it's not in the Gold Coast.

i definately will if federer plays. honestly its probably better than watching him at wimbledon. its such a small place im really suprised they had it there at the sydney royal golf course. i thought they would have had it at homebush like last time and just drop a grass court in there. but it will mean im close to the action

FedExpress 333
08-26-2011, 03:59 AM
i definately will if federer plays. honestly its probably better than watching him at wimbledon. its such a small place im really suprised they had it there at the sydney royal golf course. i thought they would have had it at homebush like last time and just drop a grass court in there. but it will mean im close to the action

Awesome! I can only go to the USO, and Arthur Ashe is supposed to be really hard to see unless you have box seats, which prevented me from going.

I do not know if it is true.

Laver777
08-26-2011, 04:08 AM
its on sept 16th so not far away. just hope hes fully fit and wants to play after us open

Ben Hadd
08-26-2011, 04:27 AM
Nice score OP.