PDA

View Full Version : Comment about shipping speed

clutch21
08-26-2011, 06:13 PM
First of all I want to say that tennis warehouse is the awesome. I really appreciate how great their customer service is, among all other things.

I guess this is more of a suggestion than comment. A couple months ago I purchased a racquet from TW. It was a speed MP. I received it very quick but when I opened the box, I noticed a crack in the handle. This is no big deal, as I realize that it has nothing to do with TW, but instead the manufacturer.

When I shipped the racquet back for an exchange I was a little disappointed when I realized that I would not be receiving the 2nd day air shipping I originally payed for (order was over $75). I understand that shipping it back to TW is going to be the standard ground shipping (all returns are). But after the racquet is received and is deemed defective, I don't think it is right that the new racquet should be shipped ground. Since the customer already had to deal with waiting for a replacement racquet, it only seems fair that they be compensated with the same shipping speed that they originally received/payed for.

Thanks for listening to my suggestion, Ryan.

retlod
08-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Free shipping on orders over $75 and free return shipping aren't enough? Over the years, TW's shipping policies have saved me hundreds of dollars. Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth.

clutch21
08-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Free shipping on orders over $75 and free return shipping aren't enough? Over the years, TW's shipping policies have saved me hundreds of dollars. Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Thanks for your comment.. you know.. since it was necessary.

Agent Orynge
08-27-2011, 10:29 PM
I can't really speak on TW's behalf, but they have such sterling customer service that I don't doubt a phone call and polite complaint would have netted you what you're asking for.

The_Question
08-31-2011, 10:32 AM
Actually, I had something similar happened in the past. I ordered a pair of past season Vapor 5. It came in 2 days, wonderful, but one foot is 9.5, my size, the left foot is 11!

Called TW, the customer services rep told me to send it back, and replaced with Vapor 6 instead, which was a huge jump in price, for free!! And it was rushed out to me in 2 days.

Couldn't asked for more...

Wes_Loves_Dunlop
09-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Something similar also happened to me on my last order. I bought about $220 worth of stuff, and there was an issue with my credit card and it was delayed. I put 2nd day air on my order, but when it was finally shipped out, it was sent by ups ground.

I can't really complain about TW's customer service because it is amazing, but we all love to complain don't we?

clutch21
09-06-2011, 07:36 AM
I love TWs customer service. They are for sure top notch, there is no doubt about that. I think you guys didn't really understand the point of my comment. I was just trying to offer some thoughts on there service so they can improve even more. Not that TW needs to, but alot of companies like feedback to help them satisfy the customer as much as possible.

Thanks, Ryan