PDA

View Full Version : All These Americans made it to the main draw without qualifying on the men's side!

Harry_Wild
08-28-2011, 12:40 AM
Ryan Harrison
Jame Blake
Donald Young

Not sure about Bobby Reynolds nor Bobby Ginepri

Tony48
08-28-2011, 12:48 AM
Don't they get wildcards or something?

MaiDee
08-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Ryan Harrison
Jame Blake
Donald Young

What about Steve Johnson, Jack Sock?

jokinla
08-28-2011, 01:02 AM
Johnson, Sock, Ginepri, Harrison, Blake, Young all got WC's.

jokinla
08-28-2011, 01:58 AM
Reynolds must have won the wc playoff

MaiDee
08-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Wild Cards:

Ryan Harrison(USA)
Steve Johnson(USA)
Robby Ginepri(USA)
Donald Young(USA)
Marinko Matosevic(AUS)
Jack Sock(USA)
Bobby Reynolds(USA)

MichaelNadal
08-28-2011, 02:06 AM
Wild Cards:

Ryan Harrison(USA)
Steve Johnson(USA)
Robby Ginepri(USA)
Donald Young(USA)
Marinko Matosevic(AUS)
Jack Sock(USA)
Bobby Reynolds(USA)

That isn't biased at all ;)

psYcon
08-28-2011, 02:33 AM
Wild Cards:

Ryan Harrison(USA)
Steve Johnson(USA)
Robby Ginepri(USA)
Donald Young(USA)
Marinko Matosevic(AUS)
Jack Sock(USA)
Bobby Reynolds(USA)

That isn't biased at all ;)

They probably misread Matosevic's country as USA instead of AUS.

jackson vile
08-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Ryan Harrison
Jame Blake
Donald Young

Why do they keep giving Donald anything?

jdubbs
08-28-2011, 07:00 AM

He's top 100. Got to the semi's of Legg Mason. Beat Murray earlier in the year.

He deserves it this year.

TopFH
08-28-2011, 07:10 AM
I know this won't ever happen, but slams shouldn't be allowed to give wild cards to local players.

bluescreen
08-28-2011, 07:14 AM
I know this won't ever happen, but slams shouldn't be allowed to give wild cards to local players.

Why? Slams should be able to give their wild card to whomever they want. Of course they would want to give their own players a chance. Did anyone else(perhaps more deserving) even apply for a wildcard?

djokovic2008
08-28-2011, 07:17 AM
He's top 100. Got to the semi's of Legg Mason. Beat Murray earlier in the year.

He deserves it this year.

He does deserve it this year but I agree that players should not get a wildcard to such a massive event. The points the get from a win or two will set them up for the whole year while some poor joe has to work damn hard to get half those points.

TenFanLA
08-28-2011, 07:21 AM
Wild Cards:

Ryan Harrison(USA)
Steve Johnson(USA)
Robby Ginepri(USA)
Donald Young(USA)
Marinko Matosevic(AUS)
Jack Sock(USA)
Bobby Reynolds(USA)

That's why it's called the U.S. Open. If they had a major called Serbian Open or WimbleChina it would be even worse. Even teaching pros and 4.0 players (with heavy financial and political influence) would get WC's. :wink:

TopFH
08-28-2011, 07:28 AM
Why? Slams should be able to give their wild card to whomever they want. Of course they would want to give their own players a chance. Did anyone else(perhaps more deserving) even apply for a wildcard?

I didn't know you had to apply...

jokinla
08-28-2011, 09:35 AM

True, after he loses early AGAIN, and quickly returns to the 100's, this should put an end to this.

Bryan Swartz
08-28-2011, 10:31 AM
He won't quickly return to the 100s. This is not a matter of opinion. If he loses every match he plays, he will not return to the 100s until, at the very soonest, after the AO in 2012.

I think players like Young/Blake are those who are most deserving of WC, those who are ranked high enough for the main draw but weren't at the entry deadline.

Tshooter
08-28-2011, 10:48 AM
"I know this won't ever happen, but slams shouldn't be allowed to give wild cards to local players."

Tell it to both the fans and the CFO. It's primarily about entertainment and $$$. Unfair as that may be to a player slogging it out in the 100-200 range.

To those on the why give gifts to Young. He's at that range where he would get consideration. He draws a large crowd. He gets a WC.

MaiDee
08-28-2011, 12:53 PM
That's why it's called the U.S. Open. If they had a major called Serbian Open or WimbleChina it would be even worse. Even teaching pros and 4.0 players (with heavy financial and political influence) would get WC's. :wink:

This is only the list of players with wild card entrance. Nothing else. No comments.
Serbia and China has nothing to do with this.
No need to be angry. Relax.

jokinla
08-29-2011, 12:28 AM
He won't quickly return to the 100s. This is not a matter of opinion. If he loses every match he plays, he will not return to the 100s until, at the very soonest, after the AO in 2012.

I think players like Young/Blake are those who are most deserving of WC, those who are ranked high enough for the main draw but weren't at the entry deadline.

If you are in your seventh year on tour and you STILL need a WC to get into the US Open, you aren't the most deserving, you are a joke. The USTA should move on to whoever is next in line, unfortunately they felt the need to give another one to DY which speaks to the state of American tennis and its complete lack of talent.

Bryan Swartz
08-29-2011, 03:28 AM
I don't see how someone being in their 7th year has anything to do with it. A player isn't more or less deserving because of their age: they are so because of their accomplishments.

jamesblakefan#1
08-29-2011, 03:39 AM
Johnson, Sock, Ginepri, Harrison, Blake, Young all got WC's.

Blake didn't get a WC, he was in via direct acceptance since he was top 100 before the ranking cutoff (and still is).

Netzroller
08-29-2011, 04:39 AM
Wild Cards:

Ryan Harrison(USA)
Steve Johnson(USA)
Robby Ginepri(USA)
Donald Young(USA)
Marinko Matosevic(AUS)
Jack Sock(USA)
Bobby Reynolds(USA)
Doesn't sound very fair to me. Tennis is an international sport with people from all over the world competing, thus there should be equal chances for everyone. The US can be very happy to have one of the 4 most important tournaments in their country, but they shouldn't take advantage of it...

However, I don't know if there are other players who would have deserved a wild card more than these guys.

Dave M
08-29-2011, 04:55 AM
Doesn't sound very fair to me. Tennis is an international sport with people from all over the world competing, thus there should be equal chances for everyone. The US can be very happy to have one of the 4 most important tournaments in their country, but they shouldn't take advantage of it...

However, I don't know if there are other players who would have deserved a wild card more than these guys.

It is quite a heavy American list there but most tournaments do it, I know Wimbledon a couple o f years ago started to spread theirs around more, for a while some of the majors used to have a reciprical deal going where they'd let the others nominate someone for a wildcard, not sure that happens anymore.(certainly don't think it was anything official)
But it's their tournament and they have to do what they think will put the most bums on seats in the early rounds, i'd imagine a bunch of Americans on the outside courts will help that.

TenFanLA
08-29-2011, 07:51 AM
This is only the list of players with wild card entrance. Nothing else. No comments.
Serbia and China has nothing to do with this.
No need to be angry. Relax.

I didn't know I was angry. Thanks for letting me know. :confused:

jamesblakefan#1
08-29-2011, 09:30 AM
It is quite a heavy American list there but most tournaments do it, I know Wimbledon a couple o f years ago started to spread theirs around more, for a while some of the majors used to have a reciprical deal going where they'd let the others nominate someone for a wildcard, not sure that happens anymore.(certainly don't think it was anything official)
But it's their tournament and they have to do what they think will put the most bums on seats in the early rounds, i'd imagine a bunch of Americans on the outside courts will help that.

Every slam does the same, heck even smaller events in places like Monte Carlo and Dubai give Wild Cards to locals. So of course US will give WCs to US players, except USTA and Tennis Australia have a reciprocal deal where 1 Aussie gets a USO WC and 1 American gets a AO wildcard, usually by way of a playoff.

MaiDee
08-29-2011, 10:21 AM

The problem is ranking points (undeserved) which they get with wild card.
For example: Johnson is 525 on ranking list, and will get 10 points in first round.
Instead of 55 point (he has now), he will have 65, and he will be at 493 position on ranking list. He will improve his ranking position for 32 places without any contribution from his side (with chance to get award, like most improved player in a year).
Ginepri: 115 points, 363 rankings. After wild card, 125 points, 345 rankings, etc.
Bogomolov(USA) - Johnson(USA)
Roddick(USA) - Russel(USA)
Two American will be in second round - chance 100%
Whats happen if, for example Johnson win only one mach against compatriot?
He will have 100 points, and ranking place392.
So he need only one win to change ranking place for 133 places: 525-392.
Players at 206, 363, 525 place on ranking list don't deserved wild card.
They got it. and it is OK, but they don't deserved it.

Virtua Tennis
08-29-2011, 11:19 AM
If tournaments didn't give wild cards then there will be only 1 british player at wimbledon and 0 at aussie open.

nethawkwenatchee
08-29-2011, 11:28 AM
If tournaments didn't give wild cards then there will be only 1 british player at wimbledon and 0 at aussie open.

Murray (#4 in world) and Possibly James Ward (probably has to qualify) at Aussie Open

jokinla
08-29-2011, 11:32 AM
I don't see how someone being in their 7th year has anything to do with it. A player isn't more or less deserving because of their age: they are so because of their accomplishments.

Please tell me one thing DY has "accomplished".

Harry_Wild
08-29-2011, 11:44 PM
U.S. Open is suppose to highlight up and coming "U.S." tennis talent. Plus, you never know when the next John McEnroe, Serena or Venus Williams. Jimmy Connors, Andre Agassi or Pete Samprass will be found!

But you kind of know when you find it; since they usually go deep into the draw the second or third time around.

Rob_C
08-30-2011, 08:12 AM
The problem is ranking points (undeserved) which they get with wild card.
For example: Johnson is 525 on ranking list, and will get 10 points in first round.
Instead of 55 point (he has now), he will have 65, and he will be at 493 position on ranking list. He will improve his ranking position for 32 places without any contribution from his side (with chance to get award, like most improved player in a year).
Ginepri: 115 points, 363 rankings. After wild card, 125 points, 345 rankings, etc.
Bogomolov(USA) - Johnson(USA)
Roddick(USA) - Russel(USA)
Two American will be in second round - chance 100%
Whats happen if, for example Johnson win only one mach against compatriot?
He will have 100 points, and ranking place392.
So he need only one win to change ranking place for 133 places: 525-392.
Players at 206, 363, 525 place on ranking list don't deserved wild card.
They got it. and it is OK, but they don't deserved it.

Thats no longer true. WCs stopped getting pts for 1st rd losses yrs ago.

Rob_C
08-30-2011, 08:14 AM

Dude, you gotta stop with the hate. While you're at it, please tell me one thing Denis Kudla has accomplished.

woodrow1029
08-30-2011, 09:11 AM
There is A LOT of ignorance in this thread! OMG

woodrow1029
08-30-2011, 09:14 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VGP
08-30-2011, 09:16 AM
There is A LOT of ignorance in this thread! OMG

QFT

West Coast Ace
08-30-2011, 09:40 AM
Doesn't sound very fair to me.And your point is? 'Fair' is a 4 letter word. Funny you call the US out, but not the French, Aussies, or Brits.

If tournaments didn't give wild cards then there will be only 1 british player at wimbledon and 0 at aussie open.True. Tomic bailed on the AU qualifying (faked illness) and they still gave him a WC.

While Sock's is technically a WC, he won his way in by winning the junior nationals. Whether that is deserving is up to individual opinion. I think it's great - but sure some non-US citizens won't agree.

You could have a field day nitpicking the draw. Should Giraldo, who snubbed the summer hardcourt season to play the Euro clay events, get in?

BreakPoint
08-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Wild Cards:

Ryan Harrison(USA)
Steve Johnson(USA)
Robby Ginepri(USA)
Donald Young(USA)
Marinko Matosevic(AUS)
Jack Sock(USA)
Bobby Reynolds(USA)
Why would Ryan Harrison need a wildcard? He's ranked #66 in the world. He's a direct entry.

And why would Donald Young need a wildcard? He's ranked #84.

I think you only need a wildcard or to qualify if you're ranked below #102 or somewhere around there.

West Coast Ace
08-30-2011, 09:57 AM
I think you only need a wildcard or to qualify if you're ranked below #102 or somewhere around there.I believe because the cutoff is (6?) weeks out.

Rob_C
08-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Why would Ryan Harrison need a wildcard? He's ranked #66 in the world. He's a direct entry.

And why would Donald Young need a wildcard? He's ranked #84.

I think you only need a wildcard or to qualify if you're ranked below #102 or somewhere around there.

Wow BP. As long as you've been around here I would've thought you would know the entry rules. Both Harrison & Young needed WCs because both of their ranking jumps came after the 6 wk entry cutoff deadline.

Rob_C
08-30-2011, 10:59 AM
True, after he loses early AGAIN, and quickly returns to the 100's, this should put an end to this.

Guess what, DY won his 1st rd match. Bet it's killing you to have to wait at least till the 2nd rd to start back up with your anti DY rants, huh??

woodrow1029
08-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Wow BP. As long as you've been around here I would've thought you would know the entry rules.

LOL. That's funny. Because BP always actually pays attention to reality!

Bryan Swartz
08-30-2011, 06:08 PM

He's ranked higher than the ranking cutoff for DA, which was my entire point -- if the deadline were today, he wouldn't even need a WC, which is exactly the kind of player who should get them in my opinion.

Whether you want to judge it on that, main draw ATP wins, etc. he's achieved more than the other options being suggested to give the WC to.

jokinla
08-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Guess what, DY won his 1st rd match. Bet it's killing you to have to wait at least till the 2nd rd to start back up with your anti DY rants, huh??

Oh no, I already congratulated him on beating that lucky loser, yes a guy who didn't qualify for the tournament, but luckily someone pulled out so he got to lose to DY, you da man DY.

jokinla
08-30-2011, 08:35 PM
He's ranked higher than the ranking cutoff for DA, which was my entire point -- if the deadline were today, he wouldn't even need a WC, which is exactly the kind of player who should get them in my opinion.

Whether you want to judge it on that, main draw ATP wins, etc. he's achieved more than the other options being suggested to give the WC to.

My point is that after all these years, and DY's less than appreciative attitude, they should invest in a new up a coming player, like DY was years ago. When he came in he wasn't always that next highest ranked American, but he got cards, now after years of losing, they should look to someone else, but as I've already stated, DY seems to still be their best option, which speaks to the sad state of American tennis.

jokinla
08-30-2011, 08:41 PM
Dude, you gotta stop with the hate. While you're at it, please tell me one thing Denis Kudla has accomplished.

Well this is review, but this year he made a tour level quarter which was attained earlier in his career, than DY's. Also for your review, he hasn't been on tour/losing for years like DY, so yes it is his turn to have a little help, just as DY has had for years. Lastly, anymore I just reply when I read posts about how great DY is, which if you want to take that boat ride you can, but it's probably called the Titanic.

jokinla
08-30-2011, 08:43 PM

And you also avoided answering the question, it's not unfair, since it was posted that he has accomplished something, I just want to know what that was, that isn't hate at all.

BreakPoint
08-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Wow BP. As long as you've been around here I would've thought you would know the entry rules. Both Harrison & Young needed WCs because both of their ranking jumps came after the 6 wk entry cutoff deadline.
I think 6 weeks out is ridiculous. I mean the draw isn't done until a couple of days before the tournament starts. Why do they have the rankings cut-off 6 weeks ahead? I think 2 weeks ahead should be more than sufficient.

Rob_C
08-30-2011, 09:11 PM
Oh no, I already congratulated him on beating that lucky loser, yes a guy who didn't qualify for the tournament, but luckily someone pulled out so he got to lose to DY, you da man DY.

Really????

Harrison's gotten into two slams as a LL this year, Wimby & the French Open, but I'm sure you'll say he earned his way into those tournaments, right??

From what I've heard, Lacko bageled Nadal, and beat Querrey at San Jose this year. And I think he's been in the top 100 previously, not 100% sure on that. I'll have to check. But, if the above two are true, he has to be a solid player.

Edit: Lacko was #60, October of last yr.

Rob_C
08-30-2011, 09:17 PM
And you also avoided answering the question, it's not unfair, since it was posted that he has accomplished something, I just want to know what that was, that isn't hate at all.

That question was never posed to me directly, if it was I'd have answered it. Anyways, here you go:

2011 Accomplishments:

Qualified at AO, IW, Miami, Eastbourne. 2nd yr in a row qualifiying at AO.

Reached 3rd rd at IW, beating world #4, Murray, along the way.

Reached the semis at Washington beating Bagdahtis & Melzer along the way.

Posted a 3-0 H2H record against up & coming US hopeful, Denis Kudla.

Currently 11-11 in tour level matches, I believe.

Rob_C
08-30-2011, 09:38 PM
My point is that after all these years, and DY's less than appreciative attitude, they should invest in a new up a coming player, like DY was years ago. When he came in he wasn't always that next highest ranked American, but he got cards, now after years of losing, they should look to someone else, but as I've already stated, DY seems to still be their best option, which speaks to the sad state of American tennis.

The years of losing part isnt exactly true. Yeah, he lost his 1st 11, everybody knows that, but that was back in '05 & '06. In '07, he started winning, at New Haven & the US Open.

In '08, he didn't really need WCs, except for the Masters Series, but, the WCs he got, he won matches.

In '09, he didn't get many WCs, 2 or 3, I think. He qualified at the US Open that yr.

In '10 he won at ATL, but lost at the US Open to Simon, bad draw.

Speaking of bad draws, he's gotten quite a few bad draws at the US Open in yrs past.

'05, lost 1st rd to Galimberti, when he was 16.
'06, lost 1st rd to Djokovic, ranked #23
'07, he won against Guccione.
'08, lost 1st rd to Blake, ranked #9
'09, lost 1st rd to Robredo, ranked #15
'10, lost 1st rd to Simon, ranked #42

That being said, you're more than welcome to nominate someone you think is more deserving, based on on-court accomplishments. Your 1st time, you named a bunch of old guys, including one who's currently serving a doping suspension.

The 2nd time, you named Kudla.

I'll give you another shot at it, if you like.

Now, the twitter tantrum, DY was completely in the wrong, but he apologized, went about his business after that, did well in some Challengers, got his ranking up enough to get DA into Queens & Wimby. He's been winning consistently this yr, not a lot, but consistently getting to the 2nd rd.

Bryan Swartz
08-30-2011, 09:48 PM
My point is that after all these years, and DY's less than appreciative attitude, they should invest in a new up a coming player, like DY was years ago.

I don't think a player's attitude should have anything to do with it, and I don't agree with the invest in new players idea. It's a fair and reasonable idea, I just don't agree with it. Reason being, if the up and coming player is good enough they can get there via Challengers/qualifying etc. -- it's unlikely they are going to make a splash in the main draw which means they aren't going to get much money/points out of the experience anyway. I think it's actually better for them to go through qualifying, and also fairer in the sense of getting the players in the draw who have earned the right to be there.

jokinla
08-30-2011, 09:55 PM
That question was never posed to me directly, if it was I'd have answered it. Anyways, here you go:

2011 Accomplishments:

Qualified at AO, IW, Miami, Eastbourne. 2nd yr in a row qualifiying at AO.

Reached 3rd rd at IW, beating world #4, Murray, along the way.

Reached the semis at Washington beating Bagdahtis & Melzer along the way.

Posted a 3-0 H2H record against up & coming US hopeful, Denis Kudla.

Currently 11-11 in tour level matches, I believe.

Wow, those are some amazing "accomplishments", especially that qualifying for the AO two years in a row, LMAO. I really don't need to say anything more, but I know, finally he has turned his career around, I mean clearly when you win the same amount of matches as you lose, you are headed straight for the top.

jokinla
08-30-2011, 09:58 PM
I think 6 weeks out is ridiculous. I mean the draw isn't done until a couple of days before the tournament starts. Why do they have the rankings cut-off 6 weeks ahead? I think 2 weeks ahead should be more than sufficient.

True, it shouldn't be so far out, especially when plenty of clay courters can get there ranking up in the clay season, and continue playing clay knowing they can come to the US Open for a nice paycheck, and skip the summer hard court season. If it were later, some of the US Open series results would count for something like entrance into the US Open, what a novelty.

jokinla
08-30-2011, 10:20 PM
The years of losing part isnt exactly true. Yeah, he lost his 1st 11, everybody knows that, but that was back in '05 & '06. In '07, he started winning, at New Haven & the US Open.

In '08, he didn't really need WCs, except for the Masters Series, but, the WCs he got, he won matches.

In '09, he didn't get many WCs, 2 or 3, I think. He qualified at the US Open that yr.

In '10 he won at ATL, but lost at the US Open to Simon, bad draw.

Speaking of bad draws, he's gotten quite a few bad draws at the US Open in yrs past.

'05, lost 1st rd to Galimberti, when he was 16.
'06, lost 1st rd to Djokovic, ranked #23
'07, he won against Guccione.
'08, lost 1st rd to Blake, ranked #9
'09, lost 1st rd to Robredo, ranked #15
'10, lost 1st rd to Simon, ranked #42

That being said, you're more than welcome to nominate someone you think is more deserving, based on on-court accomplishments. Your 1st time, you named a bunch of old guys, including one who's currently serving a doping suspension.

The 2nd time, you named Kudla.

I'll give you another shot at it, if you like.

Now, the twitter tantrum, DY was completely in the wrong, but he apologized, went about his business after that, did well in some Challengers, got his ranking up enough to get DA into Queens & Wimby. He's been winning consistently this yr, not a lot, but consistently getting to the 2nd rd.

Okay I know i was a bit harsh when I said, years of losing, I mean with 24 wins over 6 plus years he has won some(does that average out to around 4 wins a year, wow, bad *** mother fu**er), but when your record is 24-55, well I don't know what the percentage of wins to losses that is, but it equals pathetic.

And thank god the rigged US Open gods have smiled on him at last and gifted him a solid playing lucky loser, let's continue with this good fortune.

I don't know if I ever mentioned Jack Sock getting the WC instead of DY, but since he played Kzoo for the WC, he must have heard that they were going with DY instead of him, which is ridiculous, but I know you don't agree, and I will have to continue looking for another crappy up and coming American since that seems to be all we have these days.

And lastly, again, with that stellar stat of consistently getting to the second round, I wish I could again say, DY, you are one bad mother fu**er, but unfortunately when you count the tournaments he failed to qualify for and the ones he actually was accepted into(for whatever reason, but we won't go into that), he played 17 tournaments, and got to the second round 8 times, which is less than half of the time, so not really consistently, but we're talking about DY here, so, oh what the hell, I will give it to him, DY you are one bad mother fu**er!!

dr325i
08-30-2011, 10:22 PM

What do you know about Serbia and China...beside what you see on CNN and FOX, the unbiased and uncensored media? Better shut up, instead of putting crap like that in front of people here...makes you look like a fool!

Rob_C
08-30-2011, 10:58 PM
Wow, those are some amazing "accomplishments", especially that qualifying for the AO two years in a row, LMAO. I really don't need to say anything more, but I know, finally he has turned his career around, I mean clearly when you win the same amount of matches as you lose, you are headed straight for the top.

Keep in mind that Harrison is under .500 for the season so far. If you're gonna criticize DY for being sub .500, u gotta be consistent and criticize Harrison also.

You also posted about the lack of American talent in the other thread. If there's a lack of talent, then that explains why DY keeps getting consideration for WCs, and noone 'more deserving' of WCs getting passed over unfairly.

Just for the record, you still haven't named someone.

TenFanLA
08-31-2011, 07:22 AM
What do you know about Serbia and China...beside what you see on CNN and FOX, the unbiased and uncensored media? Better shut up, instead of putting crap like that in front of people here...makes you look like a fool!

Whoa, whoa! Uklidníte se (calm down in Czech)! Unlike you, most of the people here are intelligent enough to see it was said in jest. As far as looking like a fool, as long as you are on TT, I'll always be a distant 2nd. :oops:

dr325i
08-31-2011, 07:25 AM
Whoa, whoa! Uklidníte se (calm down in Czech)! Unlike you, most of the people here are intelligent enough to see it was said in jest. As far as looking like a fool, as long as you are on TT, I'll always be a distant 2nd. :oops:

Good that you're admitting you're a fool...
Next, if I were Czech, I would probably not care much about Serbia and not Have Serbian DC Avatar -- another proof that you are a fool...not just looking like one...

TenFanLA
08-31-2011, 07:27 AM
By definition, NO ONE is "deserving" of a wild card. If the player deserves to be in the US Open, he wouldn't NEED a WC. Also the term, "wild card," is a misnomer. It is intentionally handed out to a specific player, not randomly via a lottery, so there is nothing "wild" or uncertain about it.

TenFanLA
08-31-2011, 07:33 AM
Good that you're admitting you're a fool...
Next, if I were Czech, I would probably not care much about Serbia and not Have Serbian DC Avatar -- another proof that you are a fool...not just looking like one...

I didn't say you are a Czech. Since you live in Prague, I assume you speak Czech. If not then it would be very difficult for you. So according to your argument, all TT posters with Nadal avatars are Spaniards and with Fed's all Swiss? Sorry, try again... :oops:

dr325i
08-31-2011, 10:38 AM
I didn't say you are a Czech. Since you live in Prague, I assume you speak Czech. If not then it would be very difficult for you. So according to your argument, all TT posters with Nadal avatars are Spaniards and with Fed's all Swiss? Sorry, try again... :oops:

Great logic buddy...I don't have Novak's avatar -- I have Serbian Team avatar.
Get it???