PDA

View Full Version : Lifecycle of a Nadal fan.

Tough Gut
08-28-2011, 06:51 AM
1. Makes stupid troll threads about Federer.
2. Argue about how Nadal will pass Federers grand slam record with no good reasoning.
3. When he looses to Djokovic it's because they are not on clay.
4. When he looses to Djokovic on clay, djoko still can't beat him in a slam.
5. Slam comes.
6. Nadal starts off slow because of an injury.
7. The injury goes away and he blasts through to the finals.
8. He looses because his injury magically reapeared.
9. *******s excuse is he was injured.

And the cycle starts again...

P.S. I am a fan of: murray, ilhan, roddick, tsonga, fish, soderling, del Potro, verdaso, Berdych, Federer, and NADAL. I do not have a favorite.

I also hate Djokovic.

FedExpress 333
08-28-2011, 06:52 AM
2. Argue about how Nadal will pass Federers grand slam record with no good reasoning.
5. Slam comes.

P.S. I am a fan of: murray, ilhan, roddick, tsonga, fish, soderling, del Potro, verdaso, Berdych, Federer, and NADAL. I do not have a favorite.

I also hate Djokovic.

Agreed man. This is pretty much it.

Clarky21
08-28-2011, 06:53 AM
5. Slam comes.

I also hate Djokovic.

Me too.

10char

fuzz nation
08-28-2011, 07:33 AM
With Djokovic in mind as part of the overall scenery, it only makes me appreciate the Rafa-Roger rivalry even more. Individually and collectively, I love how these two guys have raised the bar for an entire generation, despite their styles of play being starkly different.

So many other guys have had to go back to the drawing board and figure out how to get better in any way possible. Djokovic's recent run came in the wake of his rededication to his fitness and shot making. Andy Roddick took on a mid-career retooling to become a stronger all-court player and that yielded the instant classic of a Wimbledon final against the Fed-man. Mardy Fish finally got serious enough to drop twenty pounds so he could hang with the heavy-hitting road-runners and he's straight up earned a spot in the top ten.

What will Andy Murray and company do to reinvent themselves and climb the mountain? We shall see.

Any of these guys can take a page or two from the history that Rafa has written to this point. We may never see a more ferocious defender in our lifetimes, but this guy is also perpetually learning and improving. If we could pull his clone out of a time capsule from maybe four years ago, we'd probably be astounded with the quantum leap forward he's made with his abilities to this point... and he's still going.

bezs
08-28-2011, 07:50 AM
Basically just how ********* posts.

mandy01
08-28-2011, 07:54 AM
Very accurate :D

Agassifan
08-28-2011, 09:45 AM
10. Go into hiding

Tough Gut
08-28-2011, 10:33 AM
12. Notice I skipped 11 because *******s are so dumb

Outbeyond
08-28-2011, 10:37 AM
12. Notice I skipped 11 because *******s are so dumb

At least we know how to spell.:twisted:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Good thread,sums it up excellent

Tough Gut
08-28-2011, 02:33 PM
At least we know how to spell.:twisted:

?

10?'s

pound cat
08-28-2011, 02:49 PM
5. Slam comes.

I also hate Djokovic.

You like Murray? Unbelievable.

What you just said above could also be said of Marray, only he isn't successful enough to have his own thread.

Bud
08-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Blah Blah..
3. When he looses
4. When he looses..
Blah blah

Great thread bro.. filled with useful information :rolleyes:

BTW OP, the word is LOSES not LOOSES :oops:

Tough Gut
08-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Ahhh that's what I miss spelled. Thanks

GOAT BAAH!!!
08-28-2011, 04:50 PM
13) Forever basking in the glory of our favorite player dismantling the most gifted tennis player of all time on a regular basis

frunk
08-28-2011, 05:08 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9631122.jpg

zagor
08-28-2011, 05:10 PM
13) Forever basking in the glory of our favorite player dismantling the most gifted tennis player of all time on a regular basis

But isn't Nadal the better player according to you guys(as evidence by the all mighty H2H) ?

So where's the glory in beating an inferior player? It is an expected result, heck it would be embarrassing if Nadal doesn't smash Fed's records/achievements.

zagor
08-28-2011, 05:12 PM
You like Murray? Unbelievable.

What you just said above could also be said of Marray, only he isn't successful enough to have his own thread.

Actually he has one as well:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=394479

:)

West Coast Ace
08-28-2011, 05:15 PM
...Great job. I'd work in 'Complain about the difficult draw' somewhere. And also 'Ignore Mommy's request to clean room/take out trash/stop pulling sister's hair'.

Tough Gut
08-28-2011, 05:43 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9631122.jpg

I never say that, no?

stringertom
08-28-2011, 05:44 PM

(you forgot the parentheses)! Here you go...I have a few extras to lend to you () ().

The-Champ
08-28-2011, 06:30 PM
5. Slam comes.

I also hate Djokovic.

damn, you just described my lifecycle...you should have this as a profession!

samurai13
08-28-2011, 06:41 PM
really guys? just start a thread just to Hate on Nadal fans?
1. immature
2. I agree some Nadal fans are like this but as are some federer fans about other stuff and as are fans of everyone..... point being it is unfair to put such large generalities and stereotypes about the Nadal fanbase.

Tough Gut
08-28-2011, 07:19 PM
For the 282829193rd time.. I AM A FAN IF NADAL. but am not a *******.

cc0509
08-28-2011, 07:49 PM

Ha, ha! No, I think one can safely say Bulzilla's posts are in a category by themselves--the Twilight Zone category of posts! :)

Bud
08-28-2011, 08:28 PM
For the 282829193rd time.. I AM A FAN IF NADAL. but am not a *******.

No, you're a traitor :twisted:

(just kidding btw)

TheTruth
08-29-2011, 01:53 AM
No, you're a traitor :twisted:

(just kidding btw)

Bud,

Been too busy to keep up with the tennis. Try to check the Nadal news at least once a week. What I really came on here for is to find out what's going on with the USO. I haven't seen anything anywhere saying what it's status is. Do you know? Is it being postponed because of Irene?

Does anyone know? This place is usually good for news, but there's nothing on here either.

Bud
08-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Bud,

Been too busy to keep up with the tennis. Try to check the Nadal news at least once a week. What I really came on here for is to find out what's going on with the USO. I haven't seen anything anywhere saying what it's status is. Do you know? Is it being postponed because of Irene?

Does anyone know? This place is usually good for news, but there's nothing on here either.

Supposed to start on time tomorrow :)

TheTruth
08-29-2011, 01:59 AM
Supposed to start on time tomorrow :)

Nice!

Thanks.

Rafa probably won't play until Tuesday or Wednesday.

ViscaB
08-29-2011, 02:10 AM
The lifecycle of anti-Nadalistas. Open a new thread to bash Nadal and his fans and wait for fellow anti's to join the party.

There are much more anti-Nadal threads than anti-Federer threads in here. A clear reason is that Nadal fans never feared Federer fore obvious reasons. An even less now.

Colin
08-29-2011, 04:12 AM
(you forgot the parentheses)! Here you go...I have a few extras to lend to you () ().

Parentheses are an excellent linguistic device for stating information that's beside the point; in that sense, the poster in question perhaps excels at self-deprecation, even if we were to suggest however cattily that tennis wisdom remains as elusive as punctuational prowess. (Anyway, that can be forgiven when we consider a more grievous lapse in good grammar: Richard Loeb, the killer-turned-victim who was slashed with a straight razor after allegations of an unsolicited amorous encounter in a prison shower room, famously ended his sentence with a proposition, despite his erudition.)*

*Now, that's how you do parentheses

bezs
08-29-2011, 04:53 AM
The lifecycle of anti-Nadalistas. Open a new thread to bash Nadal and his fans and wait for fellow anti's to join the party.

There are much more anti-Nadal threads than anti-Federer threads in here. A clear reason is that Nadal fans never feared Federer fore obvious reasons. An even less now.

Cry me a river oh cry me a river.

Sentinel
08-29-2011, 07:23 AM
Ahhh that's what I miss spelled. Thanks
http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/funny-animated-gifs-dog-lazer.gif

Evan77
08-29-2011, 08:35 AM
Why would you hate any player? I don't get it.

Lefty5
08-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Why would you hate any player? I don't get it.

Because their antics, attitude, the things they say, etc.. get on your nerves as a fan. For those reasons, not a fan of our current top 3. IMO, as a 3rd party hater of all 3, Fed fans have been the worst over the years.