PDA

View Full Version : Only 2 matches on ashe this afternoon

Virtua Tennis
08-29-2011, 11:34 AM
If I bought tickets to ashe I would be so ****ed off that only 2 matches are being played.

jokinla
08-29-2011, 11:37 AM
If I bought tickets to ashe I would be so ****ed off that only 2 matches are being played.

Thankfully there were matches. The hurricane could have screwed the whole day, but of course you can always walk around and catch plenty of good tennis.

FedExpress 333
08-29-2011, 11:39 AM
YA, I would be ****ed too.

christos_liaskos
08-29-2011, 12:28 PM
when the order of play was first released Kvitova was meant to be first on that court, giving 3 matches. I sat down to watch the tennis today and got upto date on the latest scores and the Kvitova had been moved leaving just 2 matches on Ashe. Wondered what the reason for it was but so far nothing mentioned by the TV guys, and seemingly noone here knows why either.

wrxinsc
08-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Ashe is not my favorite place to see tennis at USO. Unless you have great seats anyway...

BreakPoint
08-29-2011, 04:41 PM
Why? Who goes into Ashe stadium to watch matches anyway? You can't see a darn thing! The place is way too big! You're much better off going into Armstrong stadium or the Grandstand or watching the matches on the outer courts. THAT'S where you really get your money's worth. Much better to be close-up right next to the action. :)