PDA

View Full Version : Agassi status: hurt or not?

spirit
07-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Anyone know the status of Andre? Is he still injured or has he recovered? Will he be playing the summer hard court schedule? Cincinatti, Montreal, Washington? And then the US Open?

Phil Daddario
07-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry I can't answer most of the questions, but I know for sure he's aiming to be able to play in the US Open.

I also believe he's planning to retire right after it. Going out on his home turf.

djedi
07-06-2005, 06:26 PM
on one of the news he accepted wild card entry for RCA Championship on July. So lets hope he's in good shape and ready to rock !

dennis1188
07-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Night of the fight, you might feel a slight sting. That's pride fu**ing with you. Fu** pride! Pride only hurts . . . it never helps. You fight through that sh** 'cause a year from now, when you kickin' it in the Caribbean, you gonna say to yourself, "Marsellus Wallace was right.
Let's hope, AA, fights on!

eqc6
07-06-2005, 06:49 PM
He has to play! I hope he'll be in great shape, plus I'm planning on buying tickets just to see him play because I never got the chance to. This is probably my last chance to watch him play coz it could be his last U.S.open.

What I hate is that you can never know in advance what day or night he'll be playing :(

BaseLineBash
07-06-2005, 07:17 PM
http://www.agassiopen.com/

andreroddick155
07-07-2005, 11:15 AM
why did agassi have to have a wild card to get into the RCA Championship on July?

fantom
07-07-2005, 11:23 AM
why did agassi have to have a wild card to get into the RCA Championship on July?

He took a wildcard because he didn't sign up early enough. That is one of the reasons that tournaments offer wildcards. In case a big name player decides they want to play.