PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide between Harrison and Young

Power Player
08-31-2011, 07:00 AM
They are both so GOATy for many reasons.

The sideways cap of DYoung, the ability to let us all down at any moment, yet also open a can of whoop in round 1 of the USO. He has changed the face of the game with his "swag", if you will...yet he is also a Momma's boy. SuperGoat.

Harrison, master of the forehand flick. GrOAts a Pure Storm proto that generates more spin than Lin Ma's paddle. INCREDIBLE meltdowns topped with a beautiful screaming rage that represents the US of A's "must have it NOW" mentality to a T. A true Patriot and representative of the States.

Furthermore, it is common knowledge that Harrison has accepted the Eagle into his heart, he just can not harness it's power for good quite yet.

I just solved my own dilemma.

I'm totally on board with Harrison. A true masterclass GOAT who represents the beautiful future of American Tennis. Wait until you all see the babes this man pulls after advancing to the 3rd round of the Aussie Open and creating a buzz stronger than Nevermind.

rommil
08-31-2011, 07:05 AM
The other one acts ghetto on the court so I choose the Donald.

Power Player
08-31-2011, 07:09 AM
( )

Sorry, but your posts do not register on my internet.

r2473
08-31-2011, 08:01 AM
Problem solved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJLDF6qZUX0

gavna
08-31-2011, 03:37 PM
I watched 15 min of DY practice today way back on court 12. Tidbit go too well and at the end of practice he went to the corner of the court and stated sulking.......his mommy walked over with some big bodyguard and they had ***** session. The kid just does not have "it" the whole thing with his mommy yelling at him and him sitting in a corner was just comical. 2 hrs later he just shows up at the J Sock match and couldn't find a seat...very funny

Kaz00
08-31-2011, 06:58 PM
Donald Young should hire James Blake as a coach. Blake seems like a great guy who would be an awesome coach.

OrangePower
08-31-2011, 07:25 PM
I wish them both well, but I like Harrison's game better. He has more upside I think (not just because he is younger, but because he has more weapons).

And I kinda like that he is hot-headed. Reminds me of myself :oops: