PDA

View Full Version : Woah @ the Kswiss Bigshots

Power Player
09-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Not the best looking shoe, but not bad.

I tried it on..wow..perfect fit..perfect comfort..light!!!!

These may be my next gsoats.

Why do they only have 2 colorways?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5wZ270wad2UZUnSt17JHEGbj-FvTK6bOgrpTtlNl7bSsHjGz9

Area 420
09-01-2011, 12:57 PM
If they released Monfils USO PE colorway that would instantly make me buy a pair, but yeah the two they have are pretty uninviting...

brownbearfalling
09-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Don't forget the 6 month warrantee on these shoes. I don't think you could ask for more from a shoe. The big shot has great feel, great performance and great breathability. The durability is a bit of an issue but thats what the 6 month is for.

Power Player
09-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Yeah, the black colorway is not amazing, but it's not bad.

I need wider shoes, and these fit the bill.

Only issue I read in the TW review was traction..not sure how bad that is.

atatu
09-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Best shoes I've had lately, after Nike stopped making the wider shoes available I had to switch and these are the best I've found.

Power Player
09-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Best shoes I've had lately, after Nike stopped making the wider shoes available I had to switch and these are the best I've found.

Awesome..good to hear that. I will be pulling the trigger soon on these.

jmverdugo
09-01-2011, 02:59 PM
I have not tried them but I have a friend that is very tall and a little overweight and he says those are the best shoes he has wear in a loooong while. By my recommendation he bough a pair of Prince T22, last time I saw him he was trying to sell me the Prince shoes - brand new - on $20 because he wanted to go back to the Big Shots.

ank
09-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Best shoes I have ever worn, only thing is durability but there is a 6 month durability guarantee anyway. Also traction is not the greatest but if you like to slide than thats a plus!

Power Player
09-01-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm really glad I found these. I have not found tennis shoes that properly fit my feet for years. Nice to hear all this positive feedback.

TopFH
09-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Are they wider than the Barricades?

Fedace
09-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Looks little off. but if it is really comfortable with good support and Light weight, it is a Great shoes. Not too many models out there with all 3 ingredients.
Does it have good cushioning ?? I am yet to find a shoe that can match the Power Cushioning of Yonex shoe.

Power Player
09-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Well it's been over a week with the Big shots and I am liking them a lot. They fit my feet quite well and that is most important. They are also very light which is a nice transition from the Barricades.

Only small thing was that the outer sole was a little noisy now and then at first, but that has gone away.

If you have a wider foot and have to buy a size bigger on Nikes or Adidas, I'd strongly suggest these shoes instead.

RMCTennis
09-19-2011, 09:21 AM
I recently purchased a pair of Big Shots - comfortable and a nice switch from the Prince T-22's. I also just received two pairs of Yonex SHT-307 in both Hard and Clay court models. No comparison, the Yonex shows blow away the Big Shots on every level. More comfortable, durable and better fit (for my foot). I think the Big Shots would be better for a wider foot as they seem to have more space in the front of the shoe.

ben123
09-19-2011, 10:03 AM
could a nice person that wore both t22 and big shots (and maybe gel resolution 3) tell me how the bigshots/gel r3 fit compared to the t22?

thank you :)

RMCTennis
09-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Never wore the Asics but have worn both T22's and Big Shots. Both a very comfortable shoes T22's ready to go right out of box where Big Shots took an hour or so to "break in". T22's a bit more durable (quite a bit actually) and Big Shots wider in the toebox and forefoot. Big shots have a unique material in heel of foot which makes their fit very snug. I have a very normal foot so I felt that the T22's were a slightly better fit for my foot. Still prefer the Yonex SHT-307 over both shoes to be quite honest. Never worn a better shoe on Clay than their clay court specific model. Hope that helps.

ben123
09-19-2011, 10:30 AM
Never wore the Asics but have worn both T22's and Big Shots. Both a very comfortable shoes T22's ready to go right out of box where Big Shots took an hour or so to "break in". T22's a bit more durable (quite a bit actually) and Big Shots wider in the toebox and forefoot. Big shots have a unique material in heel of foot which makes their fit very snug. I have a very normal foot so I felt that the T22's were a slightly better fit for my foot. Still prefer the Yonex SHT-307 over both shoes to be quite honest. Never worn a better shoe on Clay than their clay court specific model. Hope that helps.

the yonex is on the narrow side? or is it also like t22?

and yes thx :)

TopFH
09-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Would these have better durability than the B6s?

Power Player
09-20-2011, 11:28 AM
I will let you know as I came from the B6s.

RMCTennis
09-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Yonex fit much more like the T22's little more narrow in forefoot, way more narrow than Big Shots. I dare saw the Yonex are a bit more comfortable as well. T22's breathe very well but I found the mesh front got a little soft as my playing time increased. I easily had 15 pairs of the T22's so obviously they are a solid shoe.

luishcorreia
09-21-2011, 02:02 PM
actually,,, i love the design on these shoes. They are currently my fav good looking shoe!