PDA

View Full Version : Mary Carillo Literally Foaming at the Mouth During Her Interview with McHale

winstonplum
09-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Carillo acting like McHale just won the frickin' tournament, basically jumping up and down on the sofa. And then MC compares McHale to Oudin's run two years ago. The look on McHale's face was priceless. I thought she might vomit right there on the set.

Bartelby
09-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Over-acting on American television is the norm, so I don't think Carillo deserves special mention.

Under-statement is the English norm.

During the AO Courier apologised for talking over a point, because the norm there is still basically English.

OddJack
09-01-2011, 10:12 PM
u dont have a thread with no vid

15_ounce
09-02-2011, 02:07 AM
What detergent did she drink?

Sentinel
09-02-2011, 02:15 AM
What detergent did she drink?
Foaming at the mouth typically means cyanide poisoning[1]. However, for other connotations/possibilities, try Sir Dedan's.

[1] acco the the detective novels I read as a kid.

15_ounce
09-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Foaming at the mouth typically means cyanide poisoning[1]. However, for other connotations/possibilities, try Sir Dedan's.

[1] acco the the detective novels I read as a kid.

Actually I just remember about my old history teacher at my highschool... when he gave lectures, he always had this white foam at the corners of his mouth... yuckkk... I wonder how that happened...

15_ounce
09-02-2011, 02:48 AM
I think that's yoghurt mate.

Lol, no way it was yoghurt... no one eat yoghurt back in my highschool... they don't even know what it is...

15_ounce
09-02-2011, 03:08 AM
Do you live in a cave?

Yup, right near Tora Bora

LuvTheGame
09-03-2011, 05:27 AM
Carillo is out of control. Surely the Tennis Channel has a broadcast director/producer who can reign her in. Please before she explodes on camera! :shock:

Cormorant
09-03-2011, 06:22 AM
I'm literally frowning with disappointment having perused this thread and found none of the literal foam I was promised.

Perhaps Carillo will be virtually foaming at the mouth should reports reach her that she was seen literally foaming at the mouth on national TV, when she can recall no such thing.