PDA

View Full Version : Ranking of the Fed Generation, Ferrero climbing

Otherside
09-02-2011, 04:15 AM
Really started to feel for the duude after his epic summer claycourtswing, His movement is perhaps the best of em all right now?? It raises questions in my mind of the reason for an injury free Federer to loose so much intensity since 2006 USOPEN where I feel he peaked. Did the mono put a ding in his armour?

Ferreros decline in movement is barely visible, still moves great wheres Federer can look a bit sluggish far out in the forehand corner? On clay he moved real well this season.

The level Ferrero performed at last night was higher than what I have seen from Nalby, Roddick or Hewitt this season, Maybe Haas can level that if he can stay injuryfree.

Feel free to add to the discussion

rossi46
09-02-2011, 05:10 AM
Really started to feel for the duude after his epic summer claycourtswing, His movement is perhaps the best of em all right now?? It raises questions in my mind of the reason for an injury free Federer to loose so much intensity since 2006 USOPEN where I feel he peaked. Did the mono put a ding in his armour?

Ferreros decline in movement is barely visible, still moves great wheres Federer can look a bit sluggish far out in the forehand corner? On clay he moved real well this season.

The level Ferrero performed at last night was higher than what I have seen from Nalby, Roddick or Hewitt this season, Maybe Haas can level that if he can stay injuryfree.

Feel free to add to the discussion

Federer peaked at the 2006 US Open ?? He won 3/4 in 2007.

Otherside
09-02-2011, 05:13 AM
Federer peaked at the 2006 US Open ?? He won 3/4 in 2007.

The matches against Blake and Arod 2006 was epic from Fed, His level wasnt as high in 2007 in my mind.

Otherside
09-02-2011, 05:14 AM
But in 2007 he lost to Canas.

Volandri in Rome as well?

Otherside
09-02-2011, 05:16 AM
AO 2007 against Roddick. Remember that?

Yeah that was insane mate! Well my main point was that I feel Ferrero has kept more intact movement wise,

Otherside
09-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Do you think he's good enough to practice with? :)

Naw mate, Tomic doesnt practice with dinosaurs:)