PDA

View Full Version : careless service from tenniswarehouse representative

IwishIwasbetter
09-03-2011, 07:55 AM
sddsfsdssd

RyKnocks
09-03-2011, 08:19 AM
It shows you posted this message at 7:55am. Even if it's 7:55am my time (Pacific) and you're on the east coast, it would only be 11:55am at the latest when you posted this. Your shipping confirmation says Tuesday, but you haven't even waited until 3pm your time for the package to arrive.

Sure you could probably be right due to the evidence on the shipping confirmation but you should wait until the day is actually done to post things like this. Do you complain when Santa doesn't put gifts under the tree at 12:01am? Give it some time...

IwishIwasbetter
09-03-2011, 08:50 AM
It shows you posted this message at 7:55am. Even if it's 7:55am my time (Pacific) and you're on the east coast, it would only be 11:55am at the latest when you posted this. Your shipping confirmation says Tuesday, but you haven't even waited until 3pm your time for the package to arrive.

Sure you could probably be right due to the evidence on the shipping confirmation but you should wait until the day is actually done to post things like this. Do you complain when Santa doesn't put gifts under the tree at 12:01am? Give it some time...

I guess you are right, its just that it still says the package is in california.. and i needed to vent, i did try calling before posting, but they didn't answer the phone because its labor day weekend probably, it just seemed like careless service.

JoelDali
09-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Careless Whisper is a great song.

Seth
09-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Why did you enter a tournament without having gear first?

whomad15
09-03-2011, 11:26 AM
shipping services stop on sundays and holidays. Not many places will hand deliver a product to you on their day off.

samster
09-03-2011, 11:34 AM
FedEx ships on Saturdays. Don't give up hope yet.

[d]ragon
09-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Wait, you bought a racquet the day before a tournament? Plus you don't already have a racquet to use? Not to mention the fact that even if the racquet made it on time you wouldn't have had time to hit with it before anyways?

Sounds like bad planning to me

TW Staff
09-03-2011, 12:55 PM
I spoke with customer service and found we indeed made a mistake. Customer service is currently trying to get in touch with you to help rectify that mistake. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Spencer, TW.

IwishIwasbetter
09-03-2011, 12:55 PM
ragon;5956034']Wait, you bought a racquet the day before a tournament? Plus you don't already have a racquet to use? Not to mention the fact that even if the racquet made it on time you wouldn't have had time to hit with it before anyways?

Sounds like bad planning to me

its the same racket i always had, its just my last kobra team fx cracked on a forehand, not sure how:?

IwishIwasbetter
09-03-2011, 04:10 PM
I spoke with customer service and found we indeed made a mistake. Customer service is currently trying to get in touch with you to help rectify that mistake. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Spencer, TW.

I think I did receive a call from you guys as i did receive a call from "northern los angeles area", i called back since i missed it twice, but both times for some reason i couldn't even hear the phone ringing.

Seth
09-03-2011, 07:49 PM
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/misc-seriously.png

IwishIwasbetter
09-04-2011, 10:17 AM
i have not received any more calls from you guys? can you email me then?

TW Staff
09-04-2011, 11:45 AM
i have not received any more calls from you guys? can you email me then?

I'm just a third party messenger, and not in the office. If you call, toll free, our customer service at 800 883 6647 with your order number, I'm sure they'll be able to help you more efficiently. Supervisor Shelly was the one trying to get in touch with you yesterday.

Again, apologies for the error.

Spencer, TW.