PDA

View Full Version : Monaco wins against Federer if.................

Bjorn99
09-04-2011, 05:25 AM
he can take a bite out of him in the first set. If he takes Federer to 6-4 or better in the first set, Federer is a goner.

My reasoning? Monaco has incredible speed and the ability, not unlike Nadal, to get balls HIGH onto Federers backhand wing.

If he can take a bite out of those legs with thousands of miles on them, he will take down the King.

I won't like it much, but it is what it is.

SLD76
09-04-2011, 05:26 AM
if fed suddenly catches amnesia.

Bartelby
09-04-2011, 05:27 AM
... Federer decides its about time his one withdrawal per career record should be removed from his CV.

Cormorant
09-04-2011, 05:58 AM
My reasoning? Monaco has incredible speed and the ability, not unlike Nadal, to get balls HIGH onto Federers backhand wing.

if Monaco wakes up on Monday with the game of Andreev circa 2008.

rossi46
09-04-2011, 06:27 AM
If Federer pulls a hamstring when flicking his hair during the warm up

TopFH
09-04-2011, 06:33 AM
If he withdraws. Seriously, Monaco has no chance.

Tammo
09-04-2011, 07:26 AM
The US open officials say that the court is playing slower, like clay. Now obviously you can't slide on hard courts, if the balls are slower, and more spin is created, IMO that gives Monaco a much better chance.

Bjorn99
09-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Monaco appears to me, to have gotten into sublime shape, the kind of shape few tennis players EVER achieve, and he is tall with long arms.

Federer had a small bite taken out of him by a guy who shouldn't have taken a set off him, Cilic. Yes, he has two day to recover, but I think Federer is very, very susceptible to a Monaco type player.

Monaco IS, as I say, going to have to take a serious BITE out of Fed in the first set, and I don't expect Monaco to beat him in the first set.

If it HOT on Monday, Fed is in very, very tough shape. Just a prediction, don't shoot or ***** on the messenger.

fed_rulz
09-04-2011, 07:31 AM
Monaco appears to me, to have gotten into sublime shape, the kind of shape few tennis players EVER achieve, and he is tall with long arms.

Federer had a small bite taken out of him by a guy who shouldn't have taken a set off him, Cilic. Yes, he has two day to recover, but I think Federer is very, very susceptible to a Monaco type player.

Monaco IS, as I say, going to have to take a serious BITE out of Fed in the first set, and I don't expect Monaco to beat him in the first set.

If it HOT on Monday, Fed is in very, very tough shape. Just a prediction, don't shoot or ***** on the messenger.

you're not a messenger if you're conveying YOUR thoughts..... so any shooting or *****ing should be directed at you

TheMagicianOfPrecision
09-04-2011, 07:51 AM
lmao!

If Federer has a terrible day and Monaco plays lights out it will be very close...

If Federer plays like he did against Cilic, Fed in straights.

Cilic is a better more powerful version of Monaco, Monaco is a better mover though.

MixieP
09-04-2011, 07:55 AM
he can take a bite out of him in the first set. If he takes Federer to 6-4 or better in the first set, Federer is a goner.

If he can take a bite out of those legs with thousands of miles on them, he will take down the King.

What?! You seriously mean Monaco will also go on to beat Djokovic?

West Coast Ace
09-04-2011, 08:20 AM
No chance.

I wonder if Monaco has ever played on Ashe - getting used to the winds won't be easy.

R16 for him is still a good result. Be a nice boy and step out of the Maestro's way.

pvaudio
09-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Monaco is just one of the multitude of players who plays against him. Above him are the good players who play against federer: soderling, Monfils, Ferrer, etc. Above that is the great ones: Murray, Tsonga (when he's having a good day), Berdych (same here) etc. Finally there's his competition which is simply the other two at the top. Monaco doesn't even register. Unlike against the players I mentioned by name, it takes a lot more than a new found streak to beat Fed, Djoker or Nadal. You need that level constantly.

CCNM
09-04-2011, 02:41 PM
As a woman, I think that the officials should let Fed and Monaco play the match shirtless!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
09-04-2011, 02:47 PM
As a woman, I think that the officials should let Fed and Monaco play the match shirtless!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If a man said that about lets say Ivanovic VS Kirilenko the feminists would rip his balls off :)

JustBob
09-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Monaco might have the highest GDP per capita (nominal), the lowest unemployment rate and the highest life expectancy in the world but they have no army to speak of, aside from a small bodyguard unit consisting of 116 men who protect the Prince and the palace.

3% of the population are Swiss, so they could assemble a force of about 1100 men (which have all gone through mandatory military service.)

The Swiss could easily overtake the poorly defended palace and Monaco would fall.

The Swiss will defeat Monaco in less than two hours.

jokinla
09-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Federer retires, gets food poisoning, gets eaten by a killer whale, gets stuck by lightning.

AM95
09-04-2011, 03:21 PM
theres no guarantee that either player will win.

o.O

Bhagi Katbamna
09-04-2011, 03:23 PM
If Monaco hires Fat Tony to break both of Federer's legs. One and it would still be a 50/50 proposition.

ubermeyer
09-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Monaco? No way.

Bjorn99
09-04-2011, 10:19 PM
This is a bad matchup for Federer. The style he HATES to play against. I will put up one quarter of the money I won today, on him. If he gets four games or more in the first set.

OddJack
09-04-2011, 10:30 PM
...If Rodge gets a press interview cramp on court

Qubax
09-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Considering Roddick beat Monaco 6-1,6-4 about a week ago, I don't like Monaco's chances to even remotely threaten Roger.

Tony48
09-04-2011, 10:51 PM
The only threats for Federer are Fish, Tsonga, Djokovic, Murray and Nadal

Bud
09-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Federer rolls his angle and has to retire

In other words... it ain't happening :)

ubermeyer
09-04-2011, 11:42 PM
The only threats for Federer are Fish, Tsonga, Djokovic, Murray and Nadal

Are you joking? I personally don't think Fish and Murray have even the remotest chance at knocking Federer out of the tournament. Tsonga would have to be playing well like he did at Wimbledon. I'm betting that if someone knocks him out, it will be Djokovic or Nadal.

SLD76
09-05-2011, 04:31 AM
Monaco might have the highest GDP per capita (nominal), the lowest unemployment rate and the highest life expectancy in the world but they have no army to speak of, aside from a small bodyguard unit consisting of 116 men who protect the Prince and the palace.

3% of the population are Swiss, so they could assemble a force of about 1100 men (which have all gone through mandatory military service.)

The Swiss could easily overtake the poorly defended palace and Monaco would fall.

The Swiss will defeat Monaco in less than two hours.

:):):):)

roflmao.

Bjorn99
09-05-2011, 04:42 AM
LIke I said, I make my living from trading the stock market and betting on tennis. I have done exceptionally well at the US Open, where results are cleaner and I am going to put 1/4 of my profits on Monaco IF he gets four games or better off Federer in the first set.

iriraz
09-05-2011, 05:08 AM
The way Monaco plays he will probably break Federer`s serve a couple of times but he will also loose his serve a lot.To have any decent shot he has to hold serve like Cilic to go ahead 5-4 or 6-5 and then get the break.It is possible for him but to do it in 3 sets is unlikely.So the possibility for him to win a set exists but winning the match is a longshot

Bjorn99
09-05-2011, 07:13 AM
I called the stock market crash the day before. No one else on the internet did that.

Takes a really practised eye to catch these things. Like I said, Monaco HAS to make the first set 10 games or better for me to put up dough.

Oh and look for the market to crash again tomorrow.

cocolate
09-05-2011, 08:13 AM
Takes a really practised eye to catch these things. Like I said, Monaco HAS to make the first set 10 games or better for me to put up dough.

So in other words it ain't happening.

0d1n
09-06-2011, 01:31 AM

I called the stock market crash the day before. No one else on the internet did that.

Leave the stock market and go buy a cow farm somewhere nice.

zagor
09-06-2011, 01:34 AM
When is the next stock market crash due to happen Bjorn?

okdude1992
09-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Not trying to be a jerk, but he got 3 games.... Not the best prediction ever eh?

Bjorn99
09-06-2011, 02:26 AM
I said IF he got four games in the first set, I would bet on him. Obviously he didn't, and I gotta tell you, I didn't stay up, to find out. Lol.

And the stock market is in its death throes right now, and I bought HFD an ETF the day before it started to, in late July. It has zoomed while the rest of the market has withered. And the worst is yet to come.

I did, go long on the SPX futures just before I went to bed, and lo and behold, doubled my money while I slept. As I knew the market makers had to bring it up, so as not to panic the population when they came into work on Tuesday morning. So the Dow will only be down about three hundred points, instead of what it was overseas, down about 750. Which is huge.

BeHappy
09-06-2011, 03:22 AM
I said IF he got four games in the first set, I would bet on him. Obviously he didn't, and I gotta tell you, I didn't stay up, to find out. Lol.

And the stock market is in its death throes right now, and I bought HFD an ETF the day before it started to, in late July. It has zoomed while the rest of the market has withered. And the worst is yet to come.

I did, go long on the SPX futures just before I went to bed, and lo and behold, doubled my money while I slept. As I knew the market makers had to bring it up, so as not to panic the population when they came into work on Tuesday morning. So the Dow will only be down about three hundred points, instead of what it was overseas, down about 750. Which is huge.

You have been posting crazy stuff on this website for absolutely years!

What happened to your two students who were going to hit with two forehands and be the next Williams sisters?

Fedex
09-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Look Bjorn I'm sorry to be hard on you here but someone's got to bring you down to earth for your own good.
You are utterly full of BS and I want you to realise that everyone else on this forum knows, so stop now and have some dignity.
I read all your posts on how Monaco would push Federer and how, and btw you must be the only person on the planet because banks and governments can't do this, you can predict the stock exchange with laser precision.
If you were to talk about trends in the market then I would have far more respect for your opinions.
If you genuinely were a genius on the stock exchange, you wouldn't be bragging about it the way you do anyway.

pvaudio
09-06-2011, 04:00 AM
He really is full of it. Even if you can predict it in the short term, the stock market is a stochastic process much like the weather system. You can gauge what it's going to do by knowing exactly what's going on at any given second AND what's going on considering outside factors. However, you can never know for certain that anything will happen with certainty because the results are still entirely random. Just like with the weather there are too many variables to predict anything.

Fedex
09-06-2011, 04:09 AM
He really is full of it. Even if you can predict it in the short term, the stock market is a stochastic process much like the weather system. You can gauge what it's going to do by knowing exactly what's going on at any given second AND what's going on considering outside factors. However, you can never know for certain that anything will happen with certainty because the results are still entirely random. Just like with the weather there are too many variables to predict anything.

That was a very good summary of the stock market.
Anyone wanting to deal in shares should burn the above paragraph into their memories, avoid delusions of grandeur, be ultra cautious and very patient, then you might have a chance of making something out of it.
If you're lucky ha ha.

Bjorn99
09-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Lol, the market is crashing as we speak. A stochastic process, what a bunch of barn owls. Oh well, its mugs like you guys that supply me with profits the majority of the time.

My network of traders discovered the signals that the top banks and institutions alert each other to where stocks and indices go, over a year ago. Thus, we trade on that and that alone. If I gave you my website, that we use, u would see that we called the crash the day before it occured. AND every other large move in the last year. WHY? Because of the signals. Have a great day.

Fedex
09-06-2011, 05:24 AM
Lol, the market is crashing as we speak. A stochastic process, what a bunch of barn owls. Oh well, its mugs like you guys that supply me with profits the majority of the time.

My network of traders discovered the signals that the top banks and institutions alert each other to where stocks and indices go, over a year ago. Thus, we trade on that and that alone. If I gave you my website, that we use, u would see that we called the crash the day before it occured. AND every other large move in the last year. WHY? Because of the signals. Have a great day.

Look Bjorn that's not possible.
Please don't insult me.
What you've said is just sales talk.
Sounds good by the way. You've got all the right phrases and sales psychology but, to quote you, it is what it is - sales talk, a fairy tale world of guaranteed profits, and you win from charging mugs like us to buy your recommendations.
I've got a good tip for you.
A company called GW Pharmaceuticals. Epic GWP UK company.
Have international approval to sell their cannabis based products for various pain relief such as MS and cancer.
It's a great company with great prospects and fundamentals, and cheap but not guaranteed.
That's all I'm going to say about it. You decide.
I'll bet you don't even check it out because you're so wrapped up in your own hype.

Bjorn99
09-06-2011, 06:48 AM
I have my own cannabis company, same deal, all the approvals. And my last company that I was a founder of, went from pennies to 6 dollars and from the pinks to the NYSE. So please, stick to your cannabis.

And except for companies that I own a founding position of, the only things I continue to buy are gold(since 250 an ounce) and silver. Silver in fact was the first traders signal we picked up. It seemed outrageous at the time, because silver was at 15 dollars, but lo and behold, it went to the mark, FIFTY BUCKS.

I am not trying to convert anyone, we are a closed shop. I am not pumping a cannabis stock like you are.

big bang
09-06-2011, 07:24 AM
Me thinks Bjorn99 smoked his entire cannabis company years ago and went skizo. That would be the most logical explaination to all the BS hes posting here. Most ppl who thinks they are geniuses happens to have below average IQ and Bjorn99 proved to us many times that he belongs in this category, this is the perfect example of megalomania.

Polaris
09-06-2011, 07:36 AM
You have been posting crazy stuff on this website for absolutely years!

What happened to your two students who were going to hit with two forehands and be the next Williams sisters?

They couldn't make it on the tennis circuit and are current working in his cannabis company. He is currently grooming them to become hedge fund managers :) .

Fedex
09-06-2011, 07:59 AM
I'll bet you don't even check it out because you're so wrapped up in your own hype.

So please, stick to your cannabis.

I rest my case.

RF_fan
09-06-2011, 09:54 AM

Thats not a prediction but more of a common knowledge since Asian markets were down on monday, and gold was up.

JustBob
09-06-2011, 11:08 AM
Everybody should heed investing advice on a tennis forum from someone who's obviously missing a few marbles...