PDA

View Full Version : Most durble shoe?

2kJosh
09-05-2011, 09:06 PM
So lately i have been going through shoes rather quickly. What shoe do you guys think is most durable? Thank you in advance.

TopFH
09-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Barricade 6 is really durable.

Stevo Karlovic
09-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Barricade 6 is really durable.

Final answer. Most durable. No question.

sphinx780
09-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Depends on where you wear out your shoes. I find the Barricades to not be durable in the toe...I burn a hole through in 2-3 months.

Conversely, I have yet to find a Diadora shoe that I can put a hole through in less than 9 months.

So, make of it what you will, the balls of the feet on both seem to be very durable and last about the same imo.

kimguroo
09-08-2011, 10:34 AM
everybody has their own wear pattern of shoes so no one can tell you exact answer.

I might say that Barricade and CB is most durable but both shoes are not perfect.

CB has weak heel protection.
Barricade has weak toe protection.

Have not seen any shoes which can protect both areas like CB and Barricade combined.

I usually make a hole in toe area around 9 weeks but heel area is perfectly fine with Barricade.
Also I can go through midsole in heel area (white form) and make a hole in toe area around 3 months with CB.

tennisoh
09-08-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't drag my toe, just have what I guess you would say "normal" wear.

Even though I like Nike more, the Barricade 6 was the only shoe I didn't wear out in 6 months to get a replacement pair.

roger nadal
09-11-2011, 05:21 PM
i went through my 6's in 1 month, but thats because i play and train 8 hours a day, i tried the asics gel resolution 3, that is a pretty durable shoe. lasted me longer than the barricade

TopFH
09-11-2011, 09:50 PM
i went through my 6's in 1 month, but thats because i play and train 8 hours a day, i tried the asics gel resolution 3, that is a pretty durable shoe. lasted me longer than the barricade

Wow, are you a pro? Or aspiring to be one?

ductrung3993
09-12-2011, 06:43 AM
i went through my 6's in 1 month, but thats because i play and train 8 hours a day (1), i tried the asics gel resolution 3, that is a pretty durable shoe. lasted me longer than the barricade (2)

(1) = first wow
(2) = second wow, first time i've ever heard of someone say that GR > Barricade in term of durability

Pinkskunk
09-12-2011, 07:22 AM
to me most durable shoes is not a good thing. You want to buy something with 6 months warranty and hope it's not too durable so that you can have another pair in less than 6 months. why would you want to wear the same pair for over 6 months?

buy a CB or something like that in clearance and then play in them as much as you can and then hope they wear out in 5 months. i bought a pair of CB3.3 for $75 and hope they wont last me more than 5.5 months so that i can renew, for a free pair.