PDA

View Full Version : ***2x Boris Becker Delta Core BB DC Pros 4 1/2" -9.5 out of 10***

royfrombigd
09-07-2011, 12:22 PM
I purchased these on July 15, 2011 from TW for $216.95 with strings and only hit with them once (Yes, I know everyone says that, but this time it's true). I just had a change of heart and decided to stick with my Prestiges. 1 is string with a full bed of Babolat VS Team Gut 17 and the other with Tech X1 Biphase 18G, both at mid tension of 55lbs. The one with the nat gut was hit for half a set and the only blemish is some discoloration on the solid white grip. The one with the Biphase was hit maybe 5 minutes and is perfect. I'd like to get $135 shipped for the pair and will include a pair of full length padded racquet covers that I had from a pair of previous DNX racquets. It's a nice perk since most racquets no longer come with these (they also have a Becker drawstring cover included). I'll certainly listen to offers, but can still return the TW for 75% store credit if I don't sell soon, so I'm going to be pretty firm on that price. I do have the original receipt which will be included for warranty purposes. Paypal only. Please feel free to email me at: roydalbrecht@hotmail.com for pics and/or questions.

royfrombigd
09-14-2011, 06:27 AM
Racquets no longer available. Thanks.