PDA

View Full Version : Boris Becker DC London (4 5/8); 8/10 Condition

Al1978
09-07-2011, 12:43 PM
I have one Becker DC London for sale. Grip size is 4 5/8 with a new Becker leather grip. Strings are brand new (never played) Tourna Big Hitter Blue tensioned at 52 lbs. There are a few small scratches but no exposed graphite on the frame; the bumper is scuffed but still in very good condition.

Asking $75 including shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

Please send me a message if you wish to see pictures or have any questions, and thanks for looking.

retlod
09-07-2011, 05:11 PM
E-mail sent through TW. If you didn't get it, let me know: smdolter@hotmail.com.

royfrombigd
09-08-2011, 10:08 AM
I have one Becker DC London for sale. Grip size is 4 5/8 with a new Becker leather grip. Strings are brand new (never played) Tourna Big Hitter Blue tensioned at 52 lbs. There are a few small scratches but no exposed graphite on the frame; the bumper is scuffed but still in very good condition.

Please send me a message if you wish to see pictures or have any questions, and thanks for looking.

I emailed through, but got notification it didn't go through. Can you email pics to roydalbrecht@hotmail.com?

royfrombigd
09-13-2011, 06:24 AM

There's definitely someething wrong with your email in the TW system as I keep getting a failed delivery notification. I'm still interested if you still have the racquet. See the email address in my previous post.

Al1978
09-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Racquet is sold.