PDA

View Full Version : PCMD Misses you, and Moya

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
07-07-2005, 10:56 PM
I just wanted to say that I miss you all, and hope that you still remember me. School dominated my life last year. Sophmore year I had no hw ever, all the time in the world to play tennis, watch tennis, and be on this forum, and still get to bed by 10. Now, I've got a lot more work and I play tennis more. I wish I was still here, but not possible time-wise. I only want to be here if I can dedicate myself 100%, or else I feel that I am robbing myself of my fame (haha) and not getting my opinion out well enough. I will be back one day though..... I feel that I am not only robbing myself, but cheating you guys as well by not showing you who the true champ will always be. KING CARLOS!!!

I'm going to try to check in more often though, once a week or so.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive Professional 1,081 *

Glad to see that I am amongst the all famous here, hahaa. My boy Special K and I both copped out, but we live in memory.

Prince_of_Tennis
07-07-2005, 11:01 PM
uhh ok...w/b I guess.

jings
07-07-2005, 11:57 PM
PCMD good to see you up in lights again. Keep on keeping on and good luck with the studies. Given the level of conversation around these parts these days even you are missed!! Whatever happened to Hawaii 5.0 as well?

Pushmaster
07-08-2005, 03:24 AM
Welcome back PCMD, it's good to see another Moya fan around (again).

Feņa14
07-08-2005, 04:02 AM
Hey nice to see you still remember us, and I look forward to the day when you come back and grace these forums once more with Moya talk.

VashTheStampede
07-08-2005, 05:01 AM
Glad you came to visit us once more. This place needs some more Moya fans like myself. Hope you come back soon!

Aonex
07-08-2005, 05:14 AM
Glad to see you back dude.

Fee
07-08-2005, 08:58 AM
He's here, and then he's gone, like Brigadoon fading into the mists...

PCMD, are you going to be at the Aptos Challenger?