PDA

View Full Version : Tenniswarehouse Vs. Tenniswarehouse E. War

rdis10093
09-12-2011, 06:06 AM
So a couple of days ago, I was playing with a foreign player, and we started to talk about tenniswarehouse and how great it was. Anyway he said he buys his stuff from the Europe website, and I get mine from the American website. We started to talk about the guys working there and how "good" they were. I said that the American guys were pretty good, but he said that the Europe guys would trash them in a match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2TB3fjalHM

Is this true?
I looked at their only playtest, and they do look a little bit better, but it might be from the angle perhaps. Also their onehanders looked alot more fluid.

I don't know if I can buy from the losing side.:oops:

TW Staff
09-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Your friend would be correct. TWE's tennis playing abilities as a whole are better than ours, without a doubt. Good guys, and good tennis games! They represent TW in Europe very well!

Spencer, TW.

Devilito
09-12-2011, 08:53 AM
They just need to bring in some ringers. "Hello, my name is Petros Sampraredro, today i will be reviewing the new racquet from Wilson"

might get a bit expensive though...

diredesire
09-12-2011, 09:32 AM
I dunno, Spencer. I've been seeing you guys hit more dropshots in these last few videos... Perfect that shot and it'll be no problem, these guys like to talk about clay courts!

rdis10093
09-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Nah, I say you guys are just humble. The bald one, chris I think, could make a match of it.

Torres
09-13-2011, 04:06 PM
The TW reviews are more useful though in terms of content, and also more entertaining.

Who can forget that review where everyone walked onto the court with those mini backpacks! Had me in stitches.

galain
09-14-2011, 11:33 PM
I thought TW Europe was near Freiburg in Germany? I just watched the clip posted and everyone sounds French. What gives?