PDA

View Full Version : Breathe Free II

david aames
04-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Moya played with those against Schuettler in Monte Carlo... Such a throw back look...

Foo4Everlong
04-28-2004, 05:29 AM
Yes, I saw that too. Actually, last Monday, Niketown.com put up the Nike Air Max Breathe Free II on it's website as a Nike iD product, but the link didn't work for some reason. The link was there but the picture of the shoe wasn't. You when you would click on the link it would bring you to the Nike iD section and the shoe was no where to be found. So I spoke with a Nike iD representative and he said that the issue or problem was to be addressed and hopefully it would be fixed very soon. Well, I checked back that very night and the shoe was completely taken down and it hasn't been put up since. Now, I know that some of the players have started to wear it already (Moya, Myrni, Williams-women's version) so I expect it to come out soon, but the only date that I've seen for this shoe is 6/1. So it is possible that they are going to use the French Open as their commercial for the shoe seeing that the French Open will be underway when the shoe is suppose to be coming out. I like it, I think it's pretty cool looking shoe, and the fact that we will be able to once again make it the way we want to with the whole Nike iD option is a very cool thing. Seeing that they only put it out in like three or four different colors. The Nike iD version was $120. Quite pricey, but usuallly all those Nike Max shoes (the ones with all the air bubbles on the bottom of the shoe). Anyways, these are the colors that are suppose to be out on 6/1.

White/White, Metallic Silver - Dark Obsidian ( This one is the one Moya has been wearing-kinda looks like the original white Breathe Free)

Estadio/White - Black - Metallic Silver

White/Metallic Silver - White - Metro Blue

Black/Yellow Zest - Light Graphite - This one looks like it might be my favorite because it's mostly black. I'm a sucker for all black tennis shoes.

Later