PDA

View Full Version : Blx Blade Tour (2) and Bag!

JamesRock
09-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Hello I have two pretty much new blx blade tour rackets. They are grip size 4 3/8. I have had these rackets for a couple months now and have never thrown them or abused them in any way. I would rate them at 9/10 because they aernt new but are about as close to new as they can be. They dont have any string in them. The bag is a brand new blx club premium bag, I just got it in the mail literally 3 days ago. It has two large racket compartments, a large middle compartment for whatever you want (more rackets, clothes etc...) and a side pocket. Asking $350 for everything. Email me jamesrrock@yahoo.com if you would like some pictures or have any questions about the items. Also if you have any offers besides my asking price feel free to email it to me. Thanks jamesrrock@yahoo.com

JamesRock
09-20-2011, 03:42 PM
I really want to sell my gear so I have lowered the price for the two rackets and the bag together for $275.00 If your interested feel free to email me. Thanks
,James

JamesRock
10-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Alright price deduction again. $225 for both the rackets and the bag! Contact me, first come first serve.

MarcDunn1989
10-19-2011, 02:39 PM
i may be interested, can you send pictures to marcdunn1989@yahoo.com