PDA

View Full Version : FS: (3x) Tecnifibre T-Fight 320 V02 Max

captain kirk
09-12-2011, 03:56 PM
I have 3 Tecnifibre T-Fight V02 Max racquets up for sale, the one that Verdasco used before switching to Dunlop.

I've had them for aabout a year but haven't really gotten used to them, I much rather prefer my old Head Flexpoint Prestige.

So, 3 pieces sold together or separately. All 3 are $220.

Grip sizes on all 3 are 4 1/2

The breakdown:

1. Used. Condition is 8/10, minor scratches, no cracks or damage that would prevent the racquet from functioning properly. However, the racquet has been used. - $75

2. Used. Condition is also 8/10 with minor scrathces, no cracks or damage that would prevent it from functioning properly. - $75

3. BRAND NEW - $100

For pics, please email me at fcrvenkovic@gmail.com

And please, email me only if you are seriously interested.

Thanks!

TENNISDRILLS
09-15-2011, 11:42 PM
I have 3 Tecnifibre T-Fight V02 Max racquets up for sale, the one that Verdasco used before switching to Dunlop.

I've had them for aabout a year but haven't really gotten used to them, I much rather prefer my old Head Flexpoint Prestige.

So, 3 pieces sold together or separately. All 3 are $220.

Grip sizes on all 3 are 4 1/2

The breakdown:

1. Used. Condition is 8/10, minor scratches, no cracks or damage that would prevent the racquet from functioning properly. However, the racquet has been used. - $75

2. Used. Condition is also 8/10 with minor scrathces, no cracks or damage that would prevent it from functioning properly. - $75

3. BRAND NEW - $100

For pics, please email me at fcrvenkovic@gmail.com

And please, email me only if you are seriously interested.

Thanks!

I sent new message to your e-mail.

Thank you.

TENNISDRILLS
09-16-2011, 08:24 AM
I sent message to your e-mail address.

captain kirk
09-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Racquets have been sold! Thank you!