PDA

View Full Version : Nike NYC US open only gear

Serveand...
09-12-2011, 05:41 PM
I didnt see a thread on this, can anyone post some pics of what was available?

anyone know how I can get one of those Jmac, ones that say "I'll let the racket do the talking"???

anhuynh16
09-12-2011, 06:17 PM
I didnt see a thread on this, can anyone post some pics of what was available?

anyone know how I can get one of those Jmac, ones that say "I'll let the racket do the talking"???
well its now over so you so=wont be able to get anything.... you'll need to know the style # for that shirt and go and talk to a nike rep on nike.com

J-ROCKKK
09-13-2011, 07:44 AM
n i k e t o w n . c o m still has that shirt on its website...enjoy!

innoVAShaun
09-13-2011, 12:32 PM
He is correct. It can still be ordered on http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/.

If shopping is limited to a US or UK address, you can have it shipped anywhere in the world, I just found about Borderlinx.

jokinla
09-13-2011, 08:29 PM
He is correct. It can still be ordered on http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/.

If shopping is limited to a US or UK address, you can have it shipped anywhere in the world, I just found about Borderlinx.

If you live in the US, then this doesn't work? Didn't seem to be a US option in the countries tab.

Jfolks259
09-14-2011, 01:08 PM
anyone know when this stuff should get marked down?

XFactorer
09-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Probably sometime around 10/1 since that's when the Holiday stuff comes out.

By the way, did anyone grab some of the wrist bands from the US Open? Those things are the SOFTEST wristbands I've ever felt. Too bad they only sold them at the US Open. I snagged the sport red, anthracite, blue glow, sonic yellow, and the limited edition 9/11 ones. All are super soft right out of the package compared to some plain white ones I got a few months ago. I wonder how they'll be after I wash them, though...

Jfolks259
09-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Probably sometime around 10/1 since that's when the Holiday stuff comes out.

By the way, did anyone grab some of the wrist bands from the US Open? Those things are the SOFTEST wristbands I've ever felt. Too bad they only sold them at the US Open. I snagged the sport red, anthracite, blue glow, sonic yellow, and the limited edition 9/11 ones. All are super soft right out of the package compared to some plain white ones I got a few months ago. I wonder how they'll be after I wash them, though...

i thought the same thing. they have a higher % of rubber in them than they usually do, not sure if that's why but it could be

XFactorer
09-14-2011, 03:14 PM
I wonder if they're considered "pro stock" or something....

domhas1
09-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Does anyone have the pictures of the nike booth that were posted in the old US Open thread?

anhuynh16
09-17-2011, 04:35 PM
i need the 9/11 wb to complete the collection. Only reason why they didnt have the 9/11 wb and premier is because of zapvor( according to guy at nike booth)