PDA

View Full Version : Pro player celebrations

gugafanatic
07-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Lleyton Hewitt- Usually louds come'ons and fist pumping towards the ground. Also that strange curling of the fist in the direction of the opponent (forgot what this is called).

Roddick- Hook'em Horns and usually fist pouding the chest after the match, to show solidarity and mental toughness to his coach.

Venus- piroutte and blowing kisses to fans after victory.

Agassi- Bowing and blowing kisses towards the crowd.

Guga- drawing a heart in the clay of Roland garos and lying inside it. (strictly FO).

Federer- Springing onto his knees with head inside arms (Notably Wimbledon)

Nadal- Jumping into the air and flexing the biceps. Also known for some come'ons.

Okay I will let you guys add any others, because I am bored now.

K!ck5w3rvE
07-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Nadal says 'Vamos' not 'come on'.

donnyz89
07-09-2005, 07:59 AM
T.O. eagle
Joe Horn Cellphone
T.O. pushups
McNabb moonwalk
T.O. situps
Randy Moss flashing at greenbay

o tennis... nothing is really exciting compare to the celebrations in the NFL. cmon, where is the cellphones and the pushups? that would be great if andy roddick did a pushup for every ace he serves.

littlelleyton
07-09-2005, 10:14 AM
pat cash, the original wimbledon spiderman.
i suppose the most comon ones have been mentioned. but here is something for you how do you thin kyou would react if you won, just say wimbledon

venus jump all over the court
sampras arms in the air and calmly sit in his chair
agassi pray as if he doesnt believe its real.???

donnyz89
07-09-2005, 03:35 PM
oops forgot this was an international board. no americans here?

efice32
07-09-2005, 07:15 PM
roddick would be one to pull the joe horn cellphone routine, lol, hide it under the net post @ Wimbledon! haha!

Rusedski Fan
07-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Remember at Wimbledon. Now her Dad never takes that stupid Motorola hat off and I keep seeing the Maria Sharapova cell phone commercial a billion times. If I see that cell phone commericial one more time, I think I will have a permanent twitch in my right eye. By the way, mix in a new color lid Mr. Sharapov. It is almost as bad as Federer's coach with that terrible green and white lid. He is a hall of famer for pete sakes. Lose it fast.