PDA

View Full Version : adidas Edge clothes for sale - size M/L

adidasman
09-15-2011, 07:21 AM
I have the adidas Edge shirt that Verdasco wore two seasons ago (I think); the gold/orange zip crew with the swirly black design on the back. Size L, 9/10. I also have the white/red Wimby version of that same shirt, size L, and the khaki shorts that go with both, size M. Both also 9/10. I'm hoping for $25 shipped each for the shirts and shorts, or $60 for all three. I can send pictures if you want to see them, but they're all barely worn (5-7 times, maybe). I'm donating the money from the sale to charity, if that matters to anyone. zephyroger@msn.com. Thanks!

adidasman
09-16-2011, 07:16 AM
I lost one email from someone who asked for pictures; if your last name is Chen (I think that's what it was), please send another email. Thanks!

zagalab
09-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Can you send photos to benbennybensterr@yahoo.com? Thanks!

adidasman
09-19-2011, 07:45 AM
The white shirt and khaki shorts are gone. I still have the gold/orange FeVer shirt.

adidasman
09-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Zagaleb just snagged the gold shirt - so everything's gone. Thanks to him and to Jerod for picking up the items, with the money going to Frederick Rescue Mission (a Christian group here in central MD that helps support and rehabilitate needy men in the area). Thanks, everyone.