PDA

View Full Version : What are your strengths/weaknesses?

samprasbackhand
09-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Thought this might be interesting, so what are your strengths/weaknesses/neutrals as a tennis player? Doesn't have to be strictly in terms of your strokes, but mental or movement should be included as well:

STRENGTHS:

-Forehand

Easily my best shot. I can hit pretty good spin with good pace, and flatten out when necessary. My down the line forehand is pretty dangerous, and I can hit inside-out and inside-in pretty well. If I get a short/mid court forehand, the point will generally be over soon in that I'll hit a winner, hit an approach shot, or overhit and miss badly.

-Serve

My serve usually sways between being a neutral (neither strength or weakness) or a strength in my game. I can hit a pretty decent flat serve but don't do it very consistently. My best serves are my spin serves, mainly the big kicker on the deuce side and the slice down the T on the ad side. My serve is probably at it's best when I only throw in a flat bomb every once in a while, and use mostly my spin serves to get a higher 1st serve %. My second serve is almost always a kick serve but I'm pretty comfortable hitting it so I don't double fault alot.

-Up and back movement

I'm pretty good at recognizing short balls before they land and stepping inside the court to hit them on the rise, and I love chasing down drop shots

-Stamina

I try to hit very heavy balls and play short points, so generally I can play for a pretty long time :)

NEUTRAL

-Backhand

My backhand can be considered a weakness as well, but I feel like it could be neutral at this juncture. My topspin drive is getting better, but can still lack pace/placement at times and my footwork gets a bit sloppy on awkward balls. I'm getting better at crosscourt angles but I still don't hit very well down the line. My slice is pretty decent, I can usually float them pretty deep or knife it so it lands very short, which can give me a short ball to hit on my forehand. I love using the slice return on the deuce side, in which I'll step in when I know my opponent is going to hit a kicker to my backhand and I'll just step in and knife it down the line.

-Volleys

Decent feel around the net. I'm actually better at hitting tough volleys that are hit hard at me, where reflexes take charge and I tend to have better technique. I'm definitely prone to bricking easy volleys where I have too much time to think and dump them into the net.

WEAKNESSES

-Shot selection

Like I mentioned in my forehand, I tend to miss alot of easy balls. I probably aim too close to the lines, and on approach shots I tend to go for the outright winner instead of hitting a safe approach shot and following it up with an easy volley. I make the most errors when I go for the "Federer" set up, when I hit a knifing cross-court slice and wait for the inside-out ball to come next. I don't get that frustrated at those misses though, I know I'm going to make some mistakes when I go for these kind of shots.

-Lateral movement

Although I move pretty well when I have to run forward, moving side-to-side is completely different. I'm just not very fast moving side-to-side, and this can get me in trouble, which is another reason why I try to mask it by playing aggressively.

-Deep balls

My game is built around producing short balls, so opponents that can absorb pace and hit deep balls give me trouble. I play pretty close to the baseline, so a lot of times I try to half-volley these balls instead of backing up which usually doesn't turn out too well.

charliefedererer
09-16-2011, 08:44 AM
My biggest strength is my Sampras backhand.:) (Along with a Sampras serve, Sampras running forehand, Sampras volleys and Sampras jump overhead.:wink:)

[I'm sorry samprasbackhand, I couldn't help myself.]

lonux
09-16-2011, 09:47 AM
STRENGTHS

Movement

Basically, I'm like a wall when I'm going on the defensive. At getting dropshots, I'm decent, but it's really when I have to move left and right where I shine.

Consistency

I have very consistent strokes, really.

NEUTRAL

Forehand

The only reason this shot is neutral, is because it's not a great weapon for me. I can hit it hard and spinny, with great consistency, but compared to some others, it's quite weak.

Backhand

Very consistent and hard to break down. I can also hit it hard, but it lacks a bit of spin.

Serve

When I'm on, it's fantastic. Unfrotunately, sometimes (not too much though) my serve is WTA-like, with weak first serves and lots of double faults.

Volleys

I have great touch at the net, but my volleys sometimes lack that extra punch.

WEAKNESS

Overhead

Oh, I really fear this shot. Fortunately, I'm a more defensive-oriented player (and I don't go to the net too much) so it's not too bad.

ATP100
09-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Thought this might be interesting, so what are your strengths/weaknesses/neutrals as a tennis player? Doesn't have to be strictly in terms of your strokes, but mental or movement should be included as well:

STRENGTHS:

-Forehand

Easily my best shot. I can hit pretty good spin with good pace, and flatten out when necessary. My down the line forehand is pretty dangerous, and I can hit inside-out and inside-in pretty well. If I get a short/mid court forehand, the point will generally be over soon in that I'll hit a winner, hit an approach shot, or overhit and miss badly.

-Serve

My serve usually sways between being a neutral (neither strength or weakness) or a strength in my game. I can hit a pretty decent flat serve but don't do it very consistently. My best serves are my spin serves, mainly the big kicker on the deuce side and the slice down the T on the ad side. My serve is probably at it's best when I only throw in a flat bomb every once in a while, and use mostly my spin serves to get a higher 1st serve %. My second serve is almost always a kick serve but I'm pretty comfortable hitting it so I don't double fault alot.

-Up and back movement

I'm pretty good at recognizing short balls before they land and stepping inside the court to hit them on the rise, and I love chasing down drop shots

-Stamina

I try to hit very heavy balls and play short points, so generally I can play for a pretty long time :)

NEUTRAL

-Backhand

My backhand can be considered a weakness as well, but I feel like it could be neutral at this juncture. My topspin drive is getting better, but can still lack pace/placement at times and my footwork gets a bit sloppy on awkward balls. I'm getting better at crosscourt angles but I still don't hit very well down the line. My slice is pretty decent, I can usually float them pretty deep or knife it so it lands very short, which can give me a short ball to hit on my forehand. I love using the slice return on the deuce side, in which I'll step in when I know my opponent is going to hit a kicker to my backhand and I'll just step in and knife it down the line.

-Volleys

Decent feel around the net. I'm actually better at hitting tough volleys that are hit hard at me, where reflexes take charge and I tend to have better technique. I'm definitely prone to bricking easy volleys where I have too much time to think and dump them into the net.

WEAKNESSES

-Shot selection

Like I mentioned in my forehand, I tend to miss alot of easy balls. I probably aim too close to the lines, and on approach shots I tend to go for the outright winner instead of hitting a safe approach shot and following it up with an easy volley. I make the most errors when I go for the "Federer" set up, when I hit a knifing cross-court slice and wait for the inside-out ball to come next. I don't get that frustrated at those misses though, I know I'm going to make some mistakes when I go for these kind of shots.

-Lateral movement

Although I move pretty well when I have to run forward, moving side-to-side is completely different. I'm just not very fast moving side-to-side, and this can get me in trouble, which is another reason why I try to mask it by playing aggressively.

-Deep balls

My game is built around producing short balls, so opponents that can absorb pace and hit deep balls give me trouble. I play pretty close to the baseline, so a lot of times I try to half-volley these balls instead of backing up which usually doesn't turn out too well.

You might want to rethink your thinking.

BaboFan
09-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Strength:
Forehand,backhand, speed, stamina, being solid everyshot. Perseverance shot selection and anticipation

neutral:
serve: I have a good serve but in doubles its very different compared to singles. In singles its a weapon BC of spin and placement over power.
Volley: above average better than my serve
Slice: good defense but idk its ok

Weakness:
Tweener: I have days where I can hit it great everytime, days where I hit myself

Basically people can capitalize on my serves.

larry10s
09-16-2011, 03:45 PM

STRENGTHS:

-Forehand

-Serve

-Up and back movement

-Stamina

NEUTRAL

-Backhand

-Volleys

WEAKNESSES

-Shot selection

-Lateral movement

-Deep balls

what level are you???
you have an understanding of your game thats very impressive

DoctorBackhand
09-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Strengths
Anything on the backhand side.8-)
Weaknesses
Anything not on the backhand side.:wink:

pyrokid
09-17-2011, 09:39 AM
STRENGTHS:

-Forehand

My best shot by far. It's consistent, really spinny, and significantly harder than that of other people who play at my level. I set stuff up with it, run around everything to hit it, and live by it. My inside-in forehand is probably the best angle I hit with it because nobody expects it, and I'm a lefty so it picks on people's backhands too. I usually try and play smart though, and mostly go crosscourt and stay safe until I have a window to attack.

-Speed

I'm quick around the court, and have a lot of endurance. So I can afford to keep running around my backhand all day to hit forehands. Without this, I might actually have to learn how to hit a backhand. :)
I also tend to do much better than others in long matches because my style is based on being consistent and so I'm very used to long points.

NEUTRAL

-Serve

This thing is in the middle because it alternates from bailing me out of some pretty deep holes to digging me enormous graves. Sometimes I have great feel for it, other times I feel like Sharapova. I have a decent hybrid slice/top second that keeps me from doubling often, but it would be awesome to have a consistent variety of first serves instead of a 50/50 chance depending on the day that my first will be on vacation.

-Volleys

Great pick-ups, great hands. Some incredibly tentative behavior at the net, though. I tend to be hesitant coming up, and this usually gives the other player windows to hit a good passer. I would be much better if I just wildly charged up to the net. My overheads are also nearly as streaky as my serve, though they have been on for almost a month now, so they might be here for good.

WEAKNESSES

-Laziness

If I'm playing a not-so-great player, I have a tendency to just kind of sit back and slice everything until they hit a short one and then put it away. Occasionally, if I'm playing someone good and they're having a bad changeover, this mentality can slip into my head again and I give them a chance to get back in it by playing easily. And occasionally on short balls I'll completely forget about the stutter-steps and hit it way late. Usually I manage to keep the ball in by spinning it, but then the other person has a high ball while I'm in no-man's land and we all know how that usually turns out.

-Backhand

Argh. Backhands... Mine makes me pretty angry. It's completely flat, and basically just a set-up to my forehand. I can hit it consistently deep and make it mostly unattackable, and under pressure my backhand passers are actually better than my forehand because of the simplicity of the stroke. But if someone keeps hitting to my backhand, it's hard for me to maintain anything more than an neutral rally against someone of my level. If they can hit angles well enough to completely isolate my backhand, the point will usually be theirs. On the run, it's nowhere near as good as my forehand. My backhand slice is very biting and effective though, but only good for approaches, which I tend to not do much because of my lack-luster net-play.

-Touch

I have none to speak of. Please don't ever ask me to hit a dropshot, lobs are out of the question, and the only way I win at the net would be by blowing the ball past them.

-Returns

I cannot for the life of me figure out what I want to do with these... I get them back, but off of good firsts I almost always start the point at a disadvantage. Second serves are usually easy to get back in play fairly neutrally. If I could figure out how to put more consistent pressure on people off of their serves it would be the best improvement I could make in my game I think.

Fuji
09-17-2011, 10:01 AM
I'll bite on this!

STRENGTHS

Forehand: Over the past summer it's come from a neutral rally shot to one that I hit the most winners off of. I can rip it just as hard as my serve with great accuracy. Most people I play against now avoid at all cost to hit to my forehand unless they are prepared for the extra pace I have.

Touch / Net Play: My net play is what really brings my game up. If I can get to the net, most of the time I'm going to win the point with either a drop volley or a well placed punch volley. This includes overheads! I played almost exclusively doubles for a while and it sharped my net game to a much higher level then the rest of my game.

Movement: I can run around the court like a cheetah! Bother my lateral and horizontal movement is quite good, I'm great at chasing down and smacking the ball back, no matter where it is. (I have a knack for running down drop shots that should be winners!)

Return of Serve: One of the best parts of my game. I consistently at least start the point from neutral, and I score a lot of out right winners on second serves. I love to take a full cut at the ball when possible, and slice on first serves to keep it at neutral. I rarely miss or shank returns. I much prefer returning to serving first in a match!

NEUTRAL:

Backhand: My backhand used to be my stronger shot by far, but it's just not anymore! My games improved a lot this year, but my backhand sort of stagnated. It keeps up with my game, but it's no real major weapon anymore. I'd much rather hit a forehand now, as it's more consistent then my backhand.

Stamina: My fitness / stamina isn't as great as it could be, but it gets me by. If I ever wanted to improve to the next level, I'd have to work on being in better shape before I could compete. I can play 5-7 sets in a row, but I do get tired by the end of the 5th and 6th. To be more competitive in tournament situations I will need to work on this.

WEAKNESS:

Mental: I've lost a bit of mental edge in my quest for improvement. I don't know why, but my mind just isn't as sharp as it should be in matches. I find it a lot easier to "wander" and get lost mentally during matches where I fall behind now. It really ties in with my second weakness.

Serving: It can be both my biggest strength or my biggest weakness. I have such inconsistent consistency in my serve it is ridiculous. On days where my serve is "on", I'm acing at least 1-2 times a service game, on days where I am off I'm double faulting at least 1-2 times a service game. It's quite a crapshoot with my serve, and it's by far my weakest part of my game. That's why when I am on, I win without much effort, but without my game drops what seems a full level.

Starting the match: Very often I loose the first set because I just can't get my game up to par. It's a huge weakness and it ties in with my other weaknesses, it's both mental and it I find it very difficult to hold my serve during the opening set.

I believe that is all the parts of my game! :)

-Fuji

HEADfamilydynasty
09-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Strengths: Forehand, Backhand, Serve, Touch, Anticipation
Neutral: Speed, Overheads, ROS, shot selection
Weaknesses: Movement, volleys, Footwork

TheMagicianOfPrecision
09-17-2011, 11:38 AM
According to some posters on this forum, i have no strenghts!!:shock:

dozu
09-17-2011, 12:23 PM
this thread is just blah blah blah

post a video of just 30 seconds of your hitting is better than writing endless about it.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
09-17-2011, 12:25 PM
this thread is just blah blah blah

post a video of just 30 seconds of your hitting is better than writing endless about it.

I would agree, writing about it makes everyone the GOAT :)

USERNAME
09-17-2011, 12:49 PM
Strengths:
Forehand, favorite shot by far. I can hit heavy deep shots, angles, drops, lobs, everything! Simple clean motion so it doesn't break down and I'm confident in it.
Movement/anticipation/speed, whatever you wanna call it I GOT IT! I'm very quick around the court and read situations well which allows me to get extra shots in play with ease.
Tenacity, I am a fighter, I don't give up, I'm always confident and I know I can beat the best!

Weaknesses:
Shot selection (w/a lead) is not the best since I sometimes try to get cute and show off my court sense and feel, it has gotten me into some jams.
Transition game is not top notch, I can close the show very well but I don't do enough with my approaches in tight situations.
Attitude and anger management... My confidence is a blessing and a curse, I get mad at myself when losing to just about anybody! I don't always show it through outbursts but my coaches and teammates say they know when I'm feeling it. *doesn't seem to happen in dubs though*

HEADfamilydynasty
09-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Strengths:
Forehand, favorite shot by far. I can hit heavy deep shots, angles, drops, lobs, everything! Simple clean motion so it doesn't break down and I'm confident in it.
Movement/anticipation/speed, whatever you wanna call it I GOT IT! I'm very quick around the court and read situations well which allows me to get extra shots in play with ease.
Tenacity, I am a fighter, I don't give up, I'm always confident and I know I can beat the best!

Weaknesses:
Shot selection (w/a lead) is not the best since I sometimes try to get cute and show off my court sense and feel, it has gotten me into some jams.
Transition game is not top notch, I can close the show very well but I don't do enough with my approaches in tight situations.
Attitude and anger management... My confidence is a blessing and a curse, I get mad at myself when losing to just about anybody! I don't always show it through outbursts but my coaches and teammates say they know when I'm feeling it. *doesn't seem to happen in dubs though*

Same with me except i hide it so well no one ever knows(except my family). It does tend to affect my game a bit(+ and -) but only until the changeover when i calm down and regain my full focus.

FedExpress 333
09-17-2011, 03:09 PM
STRENGTHS:

-Forehand

My best shot by far. It's consistent, really spinny, and significantly harder than that of other people who play at my level. I set stuff up with it, run around everything to hit it, and live by it. My inside-in forehand is probably the best angle I hit with it because nobody expects it, and I'm a lefty so it picks on people's backhands too. I usually try and play smart though, and mostly go crosscourt and stay safe until I have a window to attack.

-Speed

I'm quick around the court, and have a lot of endurance. So I can afford to keep running around my backhand all day to hit forehands. Without this, I might actually have to learn how to hit a backhand. :)
I also tend to do much better than others in long matches because my style is based on being consistent and so I'm very used to long points.

NEUTRAL

-Serve

This thing is in the middle because it alternates from bailing me out of some pretty deep holes to digging me enormous graves. Sometimes I have great feel for it, other times I feel like Sharapova. I have a decent hybrid slice/top second that keeps me from doubling often, but it would be awesome to have a consistent variety of first serves instead of a 50/50 chance depending on the day that my first will be on vacation.

-Volleys

Great pick-ups, great hands. Some incredibly tentative behavior at the net, though. I tend to be hesitant coming up, and this usually gives the other player windows to hit a good passer. I would be much better if I just wildly charged up to the net. My overheads are also nearly as streaky as my serve, though they have been on for almost a month now, so they might be here for good.

WEAKNESSES

-Laziness

If I'm playing a not-so-great player, I have a tendency to just kind of sit back and slice everything until they hit a short one and then put it away. Occasionally, if I'm playing someone good and they're having a bad changeover, this mentality can slip into my head again and I give them a chance to get back in it by playing easily. And occasionally on short balls I'll completely forget about the stutter-steps and hit it way late. Usually I manage to keep the ball in by spinning it, but then the other person has a high ball while I'm in no-man's land and we all know how that usually turns out.

-Backhand

Argh. Backhands... Mine makes me pretty angry. It's completely flat, and basically just a set-up to my forehand. I can hit it consistently deep and make it mostly unattackable, and under pressure my backhand passers are actually better than my forehand because of the simplicity of the stroke. But if someone keeps hitting to my backhand, it's hard for me to maintain anything more than an neutral rally against someone of my level. If they can hit angles well enough to completely isolate my backhand, the point will usually be theirs. On the run, it's nowhere near as good as my forehand. My backhand slice is very biting and effective though, but only good for approaches, which I tend to not do much because of my lack-luster net-play.

-Touch

I have none to speak of. Please don't ever ask me to hit a dropshot, lobs are out of the question, and the only way I win at the net would be by blowing the ball past them.

-Returns

I cannot for the life of me figure out what I want to do with these... I get them back, but off of good firsts I almost always start the point at a disadvantage. Second serves are usually easy to get back in play fairly neutrally. If I could figure out how to put more consistent pressure on people off of their serves it would be the best improvement I could make in my game I think.

Nadal, is that you?:)

r2473
09-17-2011, 04:13 PM
STRENGTHS:

I'm a people person and work well in groups.

WEAKNESSES:

I work too much. Boss always has to tell me to go home after only working 16 hour days, but I usually still do a few hours of work at home anyway.

Manus Domini
09-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Err, I'll try to be realistic as possible So, basically, when I say 80 mph, I'm just being humble. Just add 20 mph ;)

Strengths

Forehand: If (big if often) I set this up right, this gives people even a level above me a lot of trouble (I'd say because of mental, I'm a 3.0), since I can hit it supremely deep, and with a lot of pace. I can also vary the spin (topspin/flat/slice, no dropper tough) a lot for different situations

Variety: No one knows what I'm about to do next, least of all me. Also, I have a good defensive and offensive game

Anticipation: Even if I can't get to the ball, I generally (90% of the time) know where my opponent is gonna hit it before he does. That being said, it doesn't help that I have horrid footwork.

Speed: I can get to most balls even if others would expect me not to. Love chasing down drop shots.

Neutral:

Backhand/slice/serve: either really horrible or really good. All are also low-percentage or high-percentage, depending on my mental

Weakness

Mental: Example: was up 5-1 with 3 aces. Lost 7-6(2)

Footwork: an elephant has better footwork than I do, and if I get to a ball, I'm rarely in position to hit it properly. Even those I chase down and get that aren't expected, I'm way out of position for.

Stamina: even if I can chase down balls easily, I can only do that like 3 times a set. I suspect it's cause I forget to breathe (hyperfocus on the point, not on my breath)

Mental: horrible

Shot selection: go for nice shots too much

Mental: always beat up on myself

Hyperfocus: ADHD stinks

Laziness: I get really lazy

Mental: never allow myself to forget that missed match point

Shoes: Serious about this one. I'm horrible at picking out the right shoes. My current ones hurt when I run forward, but they felt fine at the shoe store. My old ones were too large, but felt too small when I tried them on.

Forgetfulness: I'll forget to do the simplest things (like breathing during a rally, move my feet, watch the tennis ball instead of the pretty red-tailed hawk. Oh! Squirrel!)

Limpinhitter
09-17-2011, 06:49 PM
According to some posters on this forum, i have no strenghts!!:shock:

Nonesense! All of your shots look very weighty! ;-)

Ballinbob
09-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Strengths are serve, forehand and speed. biggest weakness is my backhand return of serve. I really hate that shot haha

pyrokid
09-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Hmm, people do say that I play like Nadal divided by twenty or thirty on occasion...

We even use the same racquet now. This is not good.

pvaudio
09-17-2011, 09:39 PM
STRENGTHS:

I'm a people person and work well in groups.

WEAKNESSES:

I work too much. Boss always has to tell me to go home after only working 16 hour days, but I usually still do a few hours of work at home anyway.
If I'm ever interviewing someone and they give me the weakness: "Everyone always says I'm too much of a perfectionist....", they're definitely not getting the job :D

soleil
09-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Strength: Forehand, Serve
Neutral: Speed, Stamina
Weakness: Volleys, Overheads, Backhand

Actually my backhand shots themselves aren't bad, its just that my backhand is really inconsistent.

samprasbackhand
09-18-2011, 08:43 AM
what level are you???
you have an understanding of your game thats very impressive

I would say 4.0 to 4.5?

SeriousSummer
09-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Strengths

Volleys, Overheads, Return of Serve, Backhand and Forehand Slices, Half volley, Passing shot, Quickness and Effort

Neutral

Serve

Weaknesses

Backhand and forehand, Lobs, Speed, Endurance

What can I say? I'm an old guy that learned to play in another era. Let get to the net and I'll hurt you. Keep me on the baseline and I can't hurt you. I'm just going to keep the ball in play and hope for a short ball.

mightyrick
09-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Strengths
Misdirection, Anticipation, Serve, Improvisation, Forehand, Dropshot, Lob, Touch

Neutral
Footwork, Mental Game, Fitness

Weaknesses
Backhand, Volley, Overhead

NYCtennis1
09-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Enjoying this thread, thanks OP.

Strengths:

Forehand-My game is nothing without it, I setup the point with it and finish the point with it. Good depth from behind the baseline, with an easy transition to hitting flat when stepping into the court, especially on approaches.

Slice- It's not only used as a change of pace for me, but as a step in a pattern I frequently use. Stays nice and low, with some action on it so the guy on the other side can't easily create pace. Almost 80% of defensive backhands are slices for me, really helps me get back to at least a neutral rally.

Return-Especially on the backhand side, the short motion I use really can use the pace and trajectory of someone's serve. Really fun shot for me, just became a weapon this summer after I spent some real hard time on it. Having a good return make's trying to break much less of a daunting task.

Mental Strategy: I study the game a lot, so it's really given a good court sense. I usually play the right shot's at the right time and game plan for opponents well. I make sure that I am always analyzing before and during a point.

Neutral:

Serve-I am a big kid for my age (5-10 at 14) so my serve should be a weapon. That alone should put it as a weakness, but on a good day I put in a good percentage so I can for now live with it. But defiantly need to work on serving bigger.

Movement- I understand how to effectively move on the court but executing patterns is something I struggle with.

Weaknesses:

Backhand-I have problems with consistency and depth on my 2 hander, usually my wrist will stiffen up, especially on high balls. This results in some run a rounds at bad moments.

Mental Toughness: I start of hot and then really cool down in most of my matches. I don't play break point well, especially when I'm facing them. I usually struggle to keep the intensity up against player who I am better than. How do I win at all:confused::)

Speed- I don't have it

Conditioning- I'm not in my best shape as of now, but it' something that can change.

Hand Feeding- I know it's ridiculous but I would hit more serve' on the T then give you a perfect feed, anyone I play is ****ed off two minutes into the warmup:p

halalula1234
09-21-2011, 05:59 AM
strength: backhand : extreme spin or super flat i can do both, forehand: consistent mostly but mostly flattish, Speed: I love doing the clisjter splits

Neutral: Serve: quite consistent and good palcements,but second serve can be quite attackable, Volleys: not too bad but not the best either
Foot work: Even tho im quite fast, sometimes i forgot to adjust my steps.. thats why i prefer fast surfaces because it keeps me moving.
Metal toughness: Can have its amazing moments but also really really ugly moments :(
Playing people who gives no pace (walls)

Weakness: Patience!, Stamina/Focus...Some days i feel so tired and impossible to focus on the ball...im wondering if i have the disease venus has hahaha. Transition game needs so reworking too! Playing junkballer!! gosh i hate them so much and Overheads can have its "on" and "off" days.