PDA

View Full Version : Head i.Prestige Midplus grommet (non-XL)

Radical
09-18-2011, 06:33 PM
TW team, will the captioned grommet be back to stock?

diredesire
09-20-2011, 02:54 PM
The grommets are the same for the XL/non XL, FYI. Unless there's a minor difference that I don't know of...

Ronaldo
09-20-2011, 05:08 PM
The grommets are the same for the XL/non XL, FYI. Unless there's a minor difference that I don't know of...

XL was not CAPped.

Hankenstein
09-20-2011, 11:05 PM
XL was not CAPped.

From what i remembered, the XL was also CAP´ed in original, but the grommet-sets that TW sends is the normal Radical-grommets, but the label says i.Prestige MP XL on the label. I got an answer from TW that Head have changed this and only sends out the radical-style grommets. I presume the old i. line grommets are out of stock. The only pro i know use the old i.line CAP is Robin Söderling

TheRed
09-21-2011, 07:59 AM
From what i remembered, the XL was also CAP´ed in original, but the grommet-sets that TW sends is the normal Radical-grommets, but the label says i.Prestige MP XL on the label. I got an answer from TW that Head have changed this and only sends out the radical-style grommets. I presume the old i. line grommets are out of stock. The only pro i know use the old i.line CAP is Robin Söderling

Maybe in europe but the MP XL was never capped in the US.

diredesire
09-21-2011, 08:02 AM
That's odd, I have CAP sets that are labeled XL... Now I'll have to go double check when I get back home.

Radical
09-21-2011, 09:00 AM
Thanks for all you guys input. I have ordered the XL version from TW which is a non-CAP ones. So disappointed!

diredesire
09-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Thanks for all you guys input. I have ordered the XL version from TW which is a non-CAP ones. So disappointed!

Did you receive them yet? What's your e-mail address?

vsbabolat
09-21-2011, 11:20 AM
That's odd, I have CAP sets that are labeled XL... Now I'll have to go double check when I get back home.

On both packaging it will have listed i.Prestige MP XL along with i.Prestige MP because both style grommets fits both racquets. In the USA the i.Prestige MP XL was sold with NON CAP Grommets (traditional grommets).

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Radical
09-21-2011, 06:04 PM
The grommet is already received.

diredesire
09-22-2011, 10:47 AM
The grommet is already received.
Feel free to shoot me an e-mail through my profile. I'll send you one of mine that i'm not using. I feel bad for giving you the wrong information :)