PDA

View Full Version : Adidas 6 Murray ltd or Nike Courballistec 3.3

Surfy111
09-20-2011, 01:56 AM
Hey im in a bit of a dilemma. I can chose between either one of these shoes but i dont know which one to buy.
I'm looking for both performance and durabilty. More on the durability side coz i dont buy shoes alot. maybe once a year or more.
both look good. So please help me.
Thank you.
Yousuf.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/adidas_Barricade_60_Murray_ltd/descpageMSADIDAS-AMB6ML.html

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Air_Court_Ballistec_33_WhBkYel/descpageMSNIKE-NM33WBY.html

FedererBestTennis
09-20-2011, 02:43 AM
It depends where you like the stiffness. The Barricases are stiffer at the median/heel area, but the Ballistecs are stiffer in the toe area.

AceServer
09-20-2011, 03:38 AM
Barricades are very durable.

Surfy111
09-20-2011, 08:42 AM
It depends where you like the stiffness. The Barricases are stiffer at the median/heel area, but the Ballistecs are stiffer in the toe area.

I dont mind it being stiffer slightly higher as you say on the Barricades. So yes. Anyways i just ordered them

TopFH
09-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Barricades hands down.

yonexpurestorm
09-20-2011, 09:11 PM
i have a pair of barricades. i love em, but ive already got a pretty good hole going after 2 months. when i first got them i thought they would last forever because they are built like tanks. i do play 6 times a week 2-3 hrs at a time though and mostly singles. im just waiting for TW to discount some of the new colorways so i can get a new pair.

eidolonshinobi
09-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Barricades are very durable.

Very.
10 char

BallistecMissile
09-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Barricades hands down.

CB 3.3's are just as durable and they are infinitely more cushioned. The Barricades are really durable but then again if you stuck wooden planks on the bottom of your feet that'd be really durable too... I'd rather have the Air Max and the Lunarlon personally. I play 20 hours a week and when I tried the barricades in the past compared to the then breathe cage 2's or the now Ballistecs. the barricades left my legs much more fatigued the next day than the BC2's. I would say the barricades would probably last you at best 1 month more than the CB 3.3's but you'd be doing your knees and ankles a favor by going with the more cushioned, shock absorbent shoe.

Surfy111
09-21-2011, 07:10 AM
CB 3.3's are just as durable and they are infinitely more cushioned. The Barricades are really durable but then again if you stuck wooden planks on the bottom of your feet that'd be really durable too... I'd rather have the Air Max and the Lunarlon personally. I play 20 hours a week and when I tried the barricades in the past compared to the then breathe cage 2's or the now Ballistecs. the barricades left my legs much more fatigued the next day than the BC2's. I would say the barricades would probably last you at best 1 month more than the CB 3.3's but you'd be doing your knees and ankles a favor by going with the more cushioned, shock absorbent shoe.

Your post was a bit too late. 24 hours infact.
I ordered the B6 already.
:/

Surfy111
10-13-2011, 06:58 AM
Can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get used to the shoe?
I suffered while playing making me very frustrtaed. I didnt feel like running at alL!
please help ?

Gasolina
10-13-2011, 07:10 AM
Can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get used to the shoe?
I suffered while playing making me very frustrtaed. I didnt feel like running at alL!
please help ?
Every time I get a new B6, I'll ease them to playing. Walking around the house first, then walking around, then hitting, then doubles, then singles.

Once the shoes break in, you'll be in heaven

Surfy111
10-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Every time I get a new B6, I'll ease them to playing. Walking around the house first, then walking around, then hitting, then doubles, then singles.

Once the shoes break in, you'll be in heaven

oh. How long did it take ? to break in?

TopFH
10-13-2011, 09:02 PM
oh. How long did it take ? to break in?

4 days of walking around in them and about 3 days of playing. 4 months after they feel really soft. Also, if you chose the AO Murray, nice choice. Mine too.

Surfy111
10-14-2011, 08:01 AM
I chose these
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/adid...AS-AMB6ML.html
are those the Ao ones ? which are the AO one?