PDA

View Full Version : Need a replacement for the CC genius 2s

MLB_MOB
09-20-2011, 10:28 PM
Hey I really liked the CC genius 2s but adidas has stopped making them. I have a very narrow foot and high arch (size 12 or 13). I am looking for a shoe that is narrow, small toe box, high arch and lightweight, with a 6 month guarantee

BallistecMissile
09-21-2011, 06:05 AM
1. Nike CB 3.3 fits everything you described except for lightweight,

2. Nike Vapor 8 lacks the arch and 6 month guarantee you're looking for.

3. New Balance MC 851 is supposed to be narrow i've been told but i'm not sure about the arch. I will do some more research and try and get back to you later..

Ramon
09-21-2011, 06:27 AM
I have a pair of adiZero Feathers, which I've heard have a similar fit to the CC Genius. They are definitely narrow and light weight, but I don't think they have a 6 month guarantee. I always replace the factory insoles in my shoes with orthotic insoles, so that's where the custom arch comes in for me.

The NB 851 only comes in D, 2E, and 4E widths. If you want a New Balance, the NB 804 comes in B width, and that's actually my favorite shoe. It comes with a 1 year guarantee and it's extremely stable. It's not quite as light as the Feather, but it's still a lot lighter than the Barricade.

BallistecMissile
09-21-2011, 06:50 AM
...If you want a New Balance, the NB 804 comes in B width, and that's actually my favorite shoe. It comes with a 1 year guarantee and it's extremely stable. It's not quite as light as the Feather, but it's still a lot lighter than the Barricade.

That's the one I meant to mention, too many numbers from NB, GIVE YOUR SHOES F$%@ING NAMES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

MLB_MOB
09-21-2011, 10:28 AM
1. Nike CB 3.3 fits everything you described except for lightweight,

2. Nike Vapor 8 lacks the arch and 6 month guarantee you're looking for.

3. New Balance MC 851 is supposed to be narrow i've been told but i'm not sure about the arch. I will do some more research and try and get back to you later..

Thanks, I will look into the New Balance, I tried both nikes. The Nike Vapors didn't last me any time at all. The Nike CBs didn't last as long as the adidas barricades, and if I were going to forget about the weight I would rather choose those.