PDA

View Full Version : Wilson BLX Six One Tour 90

Pistol Pete
09-21-2011, 04:42 AM
Hi All. I have 3 Blx 90's. They are all 4 3/8 grip size and are all freshly strung with alu power rough at 48lbs.

The rackets are for sure a good 8.9/10 condition. I take care of my rackets and these have barely any nudges or scrapes.

The rackets will come with free wilson pro overgrip 30 pack. Asking price is very reasonable.

I have pictures if interested. Please email me at pcubed18@me.com

Thanks

Pistol Pete
09-26-2011, 10:02 AM
I still have all three rackets.

Rackets are in great condition and could be sold with the current Federer super Six pack BLX bag.

Email me at pcubed18@me.com

The rackets are for sure a good 8.9/10 condition. I take care of my rackets and these have barely any nudges or scrapes.

The rackets will come with free wilson pro overgrip 30 pack and sensation string. Asking price is very reasonable.

Thanks

Pistol Pete
09-29-2011, 05:12 AM
I still have all three rackets.

Rackets are in great condition and could be sold with the current Federer super Six pack BLX bag.

Email me at pcubed18@me.com

The rackets will come with free wilson pro overgrip 30 pack and sensation string. Asking price is very reasonable.

My asking price is $345 shipped. I believe with what comes with the rackets and the conditions of the rackets the price is very very fair.

Thanks