09-21-2011, 11:40 AM
Video review now available:

http://bit.ly/qTmlhD

Written review to follow.

TW Staff

luishcorreia
09-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Nice one. Worth giving it a try.

I'm currently fighting against the Nike Balistec 3.3.... they are just a pain.. :(

Laney Tennis
10-05-2011, 01:12 PM
I wanted to purchase these these shoes but the sizing is a bit confusing. A month back when I was looking at these, TW said these are running 1/2 size small so make sure you get 1/2 size bigger, now it says it fits true to size so which one is it? What happens after it has been bought and the shoes don't fit, can I return it? Is there a shipping charge?

TW Staff
10-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Spencer and I found these shoes to run true to size. If you did order a size big, please return it and we'll ship you out the correct size with no additional fees. Any other questions you may have, please email us at info@tennis-warehouse.com

Jason, TW

LanEvo
11-03-2011, 03:08 AM
Hey, I saw you guys have the Ltd. for sale with the Black color, are you guys gonna get anymore In Stock of more sizes? I guess I was too late, and all the other sizes were taken, I am looking for a size 12-12.5 Any ETA? Or is that model gone for good?

TW Staff
11-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Hey, I saw you guys have the Ltd. for sale with the Black color, are you guys gonna get anymore In Stock of more sizes? I guess I was too late, and all the other sizes were taken, I am looking for a size 12-12.5 Any ETA? Or is that model gone for good?

We won't be getting anymore of them in. What we have is what we have. Regardless of color, they are a fantastic performer at under $40.

Spencer, TW.

LanEvo
11-04-2011, 02:21 PM
We won't be getting anymore of them in. What we have is what we have. Regardless of color, they are a fantastic performer at under $40.

Spencer, TW.

OK, I will probably order a pair to try out, sizing is the only problem now with the Babolats, is it possible for me to order two and return the one that does not fit as well? And would return shipping still be free? Or would you take it out of the refund?