PDA

View Full Version : Shoe warranty question

PhotoBlue
09-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Hey guys does this shoe warranty thing actually work? I am not really gonna believe it until I do it for my self. I mean if you wear out your shoes in less than six months, you send them back and get a free pair? Seems suspicious to me. Please give me any feedback

Thanks

anhuynh16
09-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Hey guys does this shoe warranty thing actually work? I am not really gonna believe it until I do it for my self. I mean if you wear out your shoes in less than six months, you send them back and get a free pair? Seems suspicious to me. Please give me any feedback

Thanks

Well companies like Adidas and Nike can't go around and scam people

Big_Dangerous
09-22-2011, 01:06 AM
Well companies like Adidas and Nike can't go around and scam people

Lolz, good response.

I don't see how it could hurt to try. The worst they can do is tell you they aren't worn enough or they suspect you doctored them. They can't keep your pair of shoes.

I'm actually in the process of getting a new pair of New Balance shoes. First time it's ever happened that they've really fallen apart in less than 6 months. I bought the shoes in May and there's already a hole in the toe box.

Hey Anhuynh - I just noticed you live in Houston. Fancy a hit sometime?

JSF1
09-22-2011, 06:05 AM
I have never had a problem with returning them and getting another pair. Have done this with Adidas, Nike, Fila, and Head.

bigmalik76
09-22-2011, 08:20 AM
I have never had a problem with returning them and getting another pair. Have done this with Adidas, Nike, Fila, and Head.
Out of those 4 which one was the best experience in terms of time processed, hassle of sending the stuff, getting the same shoe or different color requested, overall?

anhuynh16
09-22-2011, 09:10 AM
Nike gives vouchers.....

zapvor
09-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Lolz, good response.

I don't see how it could hurt to try. The worst they can do is tell you they aren't worn enough or they suspect you doctored them. They can't keep your pair of shoes.

I'm actually in the process of getting a new pair of New Balance shoes. First time it's ever happened that they've really fallen apart in less than 6 months. I bought the shoes in May and there's already a hole in the toe box.

Hey Anhuynh - I just noticed you live in Houston. Fancy a hit sometime?

which new balance did you get. i sent my back after only 2 months

PhotoBlue
09-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the responses guys. How is the babolat warranty system? I'm thinking of sending in my prpulse 3's.

anhuynh16
09-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the responses guys. How is the babolat warranty system? I'm thinking of sending in my prpulse 3's.

All the same- since it's the PP3 they will send the exact one back

mrtrinh
09-22-2011, 01:53 PM

babolat has probably the fastest turnaround time when sending back shoes. I sent it my shoes priority mail and got my warranty shoes within a week. You can always request a different color. Traded in my red ones and requested white shoes.

PhotoBlue
09-22-2011, 03:21 PM
babolat has probably the fastest turnaround time when sending back shoes. I sent it my shoes priority mail and got my warranty shoes within a week. You can always request a different color. Traded in my red ones and requested white shoes.

I'll give it a try then, thanks.

Big_Dangerous
09-22-2011, 06:45 PM
which new balance did you get. i sent my back after only 2 months

The 1224's. I actually had the exact same pair of shoes a few years back and I really liked them so much I found them in my size on Amazon and bought them.

chay337
09-22-2011, 06:51 PM
I agree. Babolat does send back a new set pretty quick.