PDA

View Full Version : Nike polos

SStrikerR
09-22-2011, 08:08 PM
So two years ago, I bought a white nike polo for my school's tennis team. It's pretty soft, comfortable, and the collar is pretty loose. It's great to wear while playing. But the other day I tried buying one of nike's new polos, and I hated it. The main part of the shirt was fine, material wise, but the collar felt terrible. It was an uncomfortable feeling (and the shirt didn't fit that well either, but tha'ts beside the point). Anyway my question is, does nike only make this style now, or should I be able to find something better?

XFactorer
09-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Depends on which polo you're buying. The "Team" line is lower quality than the other shirts. The Fed polos (top of the line) are luxurious and super comfy.

http://www.tenniswarehouse.com/Nike/nikedescpage.html?pcode=NMFCSPP
These polos are super soft and comfy. They're middle of the line.

http://www.tenniswarehouse.com/Nike/nikedescpage.html?pcode=NMFANUP
These are basic polos great for high school teams. You might like them or hate them. Fabric is generic.

Order a few from TW to try out.

Pink_Shirt
09-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Do the medium quality ones fit and feel like the old Nadal 2009 polos? Like the Sunny polo and the Pink one he wore at the FO? :)

SStrikerR
09-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Depends on which polo you're buying. The "Team" line is lower quality than the other shirts. The Fed polos (top of the line) are luxurious and super comfy.

I did buy one of Fed's polos. Like I said, the shirt itself was comfortable, but the feeling of the collar was terrible. It was just weird. I don't care what the main part of the shirt is made of, if every type has the same material used in the collar, I won't want it.

y12.pats
09-23-2011, 02:07 PM
yea i feel like the fed polos have the weird collar too…. the nadal collar's are nice and so are the "team line" ones

TopFH
09-23-2011, 03:36 PM
I love Fed's polo's collar.

SStrikerR
09-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Cool +1 post bro

XFactorer
09-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Try the middle of the line polos, then. They have a different collars than the Fed ones.

SStrikerR
09-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Try the middle of the line polos, then. They have a different collars than the Fed ones.

Alright, thanks. Now I just have to wait for ones that look a little better. Not a fan of the current ones.

parasailing
09-24-2011, 03:03 PM
The Fed polos are great in every way but I also agree with you about the rough collar. They are made from a different material that is not soft and the color is off compared to the rest of the shirt.