PDA

View Full Version : Shoe warranty with a credit card

mctennis
09-24-2011, 09:38 PM
A question in case someone has already done this. If you buy a tennis shoe with a 6 month warranty and in month 7-12 they wear out. Does/would a credit card company that doubles the manufacturers warranty cover this type of warranty issue. Just curious.

JoelDali
09-25-2011, 12:04 AM
I did this with some CB 2.3

I called up Citibank in month 9 and I said yo the CBs are wearing out so they credited my account for $240 or double the original price.

The credit card warranty is the real deal just keep your receipts and play often.

scotus
09-25-2011, 03:05 PM
I did this with some CB 2.3

I called up Citibank in month 9 and I said yo the CBs are wearing out so they credited my account for $240 or double the original price.

The credit card warranty is the real deal just keep your receipts and play often.

Wow, that's good to know.

But why did they double the refund?

kimguroo
09-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Hahahaha
Love Joel ^______^

BTW hey Joel I need to ask something. Please Contact me.
I sent a message but somewhat reason have not heard from you.

XFactorer
09-26-2011, 01:46 PM
A question in case someone has already done this. If you buy a tennis shoe with a 6 month warranty and in month 7-12 they wear out. Does/would a credit card company that doubles the manufacturers warranty cover this type of warranty issue. Just curious.

I might depend on the credit card company. Amex is really good about their "buy protection" stuff. I've never thought about that.... but then again, it's a durability guarantee from the shoe manufacture, not a "warranty..."