PDA

View Full Version : FS: Head LiquidMetal Radical Midplus - 4 1/4 grip, 9/10 condition, many references!

cacky
09-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Racquet for sale: Head LiquidMetal Radical Midplus 98 – 4 1/4 grip

Condition: 9.0/10 (see pictures). Excellent condition overall, since it was only used for several matches and practice sessions (about 10 hours of use total). There is some ordinary wear on the bumper guard, but minimal blemishes elsewhere aside from a few scattered contact marks on the frame. That means there are no noticeable paint chips, scuffs, or anything else -- I grade my racquets conservatively, so you will not be disappointed. The original grip is fully intact and completely new, because I put an overgrip on the racquet as soon as I got it. You will be very pleased with this racquet – just look at the picture and see what awesome shape it is in. This racquet is extremely popular and whenever they're listed on the Tennis Warehouse classifieds, they tend to sell within a matter of days.

Frankly, the fact that a brand new version of this racquet is listed by Tennis Warehouse for $79.95 is an absolute steal for this versatile player's racquet (a must-demo for anyone 4.0 or above, in my opinion).

My asking price for this lightly used racquet, including shipping in the continental U.S.: only $59!

I accept payment via PayPal. I encourage you to send payment marked as “payment owed” under “personal," unless you wish to be responsible for PayPal fees. Please e-mail me at boisterous@gmail.com if you’re interested. You can see my numerous excellent references here: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=338895

Here are pictures of the actual racquet being sold:

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww17/ebitda/LiquidMetalRadical90.jpg

cacky
10-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi all, a number of you have e-mailed me with offers in the $50-55 range. While I appreciate these offers, at this time my price is firm. I think $59 is a very fair price for this excellent frame, not to mention that I have many outstanding references as well.

I will sell this racquet to the first person that approaches me with a $59 offer -- I'm sure there'll be one of you soon since I've gotten eight offers already. I might drop the price later if it doesn't sell at $59, but that won't happen for many weeks. Just wanted to let you guys know. Thanks.