10-01-2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5eD8N29N54
:)

rockaholik
10-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Thanks... thats just.. yeah.. dancing. Sooo smooth

aimr75
10-03-2011, 02:45 AM
Seems to do the crossover move both in front and behind. I usually do it behind. Wonder if there is any advantage

vincent_tennis
10-03-2011, 04:42 AM
Seems to do the crossover move both in front and behind. I usually do it behind. Wonder if there is any advantage

me thinks it depends on which leg is doing most of the work :S

purge
10-03-2011, 05:08 AM
you always see people trying to teach footwork so stoic and rigid making some of the recovery steps look totally forced and unnatural because they just insist on doing it in a certain way like all the time crossing infront or behind and i always thought that is just stupid.

it depends so much on the situation youre in, how exactly your stance is, the weight transfer. the key to good recovery after a shot is that you try to keep a fluid motion and work with your current momentum as much as possible rather than forcefully going against it.

0d1n
10-03-2011, 06:42 AM

I think it depends on whether he wants to also adjust his front/back positioning not just his left/right positioning.
My logic would tell me that if he needs to move forward a bit during the recovery he will do it in front, but if he needs to back up a bit, he'll do it behind...but I guess it depends on how his body is positioned after the shot as well.

you always see people trying to teach footwork so stoic and rigid making some of the recovery steps look totally forced and unnatural because they just insist on doing it in a certain way like all the time crossing infront or behind and i always thought that is just stupid.

it depends so much on the situation youre in, how exactly your stance is, the weight transfer. the key to good recovery after a shot is that you try to keep a fluid motion and work with your current momentum as much as possible rather than forcefully going against it.

Yup...good points.