PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to see all pages of a thread on one page?

Posture Guy
10-02-2011, 06:45 AM
There are a lot of great threads here but some of them run up over 50 different pages and frankly it's a pain in the butt to keep clicking 'next'. Takes forever to read them to the point I usually don't even bother. is there a way to display all of them on a single page?

like at the New Yorker, they'll have multi-page articles but if you click on the 'print' option it will display the entire article in a single page format. Makes reading much, much easier.

I'm hoping either there's a way to do this I've missed, or that perhaps this is something TW may implement in the future if it's not currently available. Thanks.

diredesire
10-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Not that I know of, but you can increase your default post count in your User CP (top left corner, under the folder).

Go to "Edit Options." Drop to "Thread display options."

I'm assuming you already did this, though...

Posture Guy
10-03-2011, 03:57 PM
nope, had no idea that setting was there. That will definitely help, thanks.

diredesire
10-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Cool :)

Only downside is when you're reading a thread, and people are referring to "2nd post on page 20." Your page numbers are obviously not going to match ;)

mikeler
10-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Another tip if you use the New Posts button. If you put in:

&pp=200

after the link generated when you press New Posts, this will show 200 new threads at a time. If that does not make sense, I'll send along a better example.