PDA

View Full Version : Best app for stats on iPhone

Fletch
10-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Didn't know where to put this thread, but does anyone use an app for tracking tennis stats. I would like to track a few high school kids matches so I can use the stats as training tools in our lessons.

Which one is the best??

Thanks

Fletch

BaboFan
10-04-2011, 08:14 AM
You probably need internet on your phone and look it up on your high schools web page. There is no app for high school stats.

Fletch
10-04-2011, 10:38 AM
You probably need internet on your phone and look it up on your high schools web page. There is no app for high school stats.

Thanks BaboFan, I might not have explained myself well enough, I meant how to track stats like % of first serves, double faults, forehand winner, errors etc.

There seems to be a few in itunes, just didn't know if anyone had a favorite.

Thanks.

BaboFan
10-04-2011, 11:10 AM
same thing there is nothing for high school kids, only ATP/WTA

10-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Didn't know where to put this thread, but does anyone use an app for tracking tennis stats. I would like to track a few high school kids matches so I can use the stats as training tools in our lessons.

Which one is the best??

Thanks

Fletch

Yes, you want to chart them, right?

email me and I have what you need

wk4position@gmail.com

Solat
10-06-2011, 04:34 AM
tennis trakker is pretty good i think, simple to use and gives pretty much all the info you need especially at high school level. It allows you to upload so you can store files and compare long-term i think

colowhisper
06-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Yes, you want to chart them, right?

email me and I have what you need

5263. I am looking for a charting solution. Is this offer still open, can I email you too?

braedenM
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
tennis math is my favorite one