PDA

View Full Version : Should I trade?

BaboFan
10-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi I'm just wanting some advice on what I should do but. A friend of my friend is getting at the age where his blx tour 90s and prostaffs are too heavy for him and my friend asked if I would trade my babolat aero pro drive non cortex for his blx tour 90? Should I? I was thinking of keeping the babolat because its the noncortex version and its pretty vintage.

Basically,
I give him $15 + babolat for blx tour 90
Deal or no deal? :confused:

USERNAME
10-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Why would you do this? Do you use the 90? Does he understand it isn't easy to find APD gen ones? This seems like a dumb trade for both parties IMO.

LeeD
10-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Keep your racket unless you covet what the other has.....

Xizel
10-13-2011, 07:03 PM
noncortex version and its pretty vintage.

There's the problem. Besides the fact that you haven't even had extensive experience with the BLX 90, your racquet IS rare stuff.

JoelDali
10-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Without the Cortex Crystals your serve will suffer.

BaboFan
10-13-2011, 09:01 PM
Why would you do this? Do you use the 90? Does he understand it isn't easy to find APD gen ones? This seems like a dumb trade for both parties IMO.

Well I play with the ncode 90 for the last few years but if I didn't like his racket I can sell it since it's in great condition. Is the aeropro going to be like the prostaff in the future?

USERNAME
10-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Well I play with the ncode 90 for the last few years but if I didn't like his racket I can sell it since it's in great condition. Is the aeropro going to be like the prostaff in the future?

Exclusively with the 90? If you use the 90 on a regular basis or are planning to then it might be an ok trade for you. I personally think at least 3 of the same stick is a must for a competitor. Regarding the APD being as coveted as the original Pro Staffs, no, never. The PS was/is used by many of the elite and HoF players through the open era, the APD is used by Rafa.