PDA

View Full Version : Weird question

Up&comer
10-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Who keeps giving ever single thread in the string section a 5 star rating? It's starting to annoy me.

Agent Orynge
10-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Seems kind of trivial to me. The ratings have never accurately reflected the quality of content in a thread anyways.

Edit: If it's any consolation, someone has already up-rated your thread.

SoBad
10-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Who keeps giving ever single thread in the string section a 5 star rating? It's starting to annoy me.

Is it just way too much yellow on the screen for you or are you revolted by the very thought that some twisted individual is rating all string threads five stars? Why do you keep reading that section anyway try a few strings, pick the ones you like, and use those.

Up&comer
10-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Is it just way too much yellow on the screen for you or are you revolted by the very thought that some twisted individual is rating all string threads five stars? Why do you keep reading that section anyway try a few strings, pick the ones you like, and use those.

Well, it's just my weird OCD tick. Not sure why, but it bugs me a little.

No need to get aggressive.

SoBad
10-19-2011, 05:11 PM
No need to get aggressive.

I agree.

Well, it's just my weird OCD tick. Not sure why, but it bugs me a little.

If this is a mental health issue, then this thread should be in the Health and Fitness section.

Look, the thread ratings are anonymous, as far as I can tell, so are you expecting people to respond with guesses here? If so, you might want to look at that OrangeAgent poster he has some recent history of bizarre activity on the forum, including his own admission of assigning a five-star rating to this misplaced thread.