PDA

View Full Version : Finally!! I found a great source for instructional videos

blackfrido
10-19-2011, 08:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TennisCoach23#p/u

sureshs
10-19-2011, 08:58 AM
That must be the biggest laugh I have had for a long time! Thanks!

And what do you think the "stuffing" was?

Frank Silbermann
10-19-2011, 10:33 AM
That must be the biggest laugh I have had for a long time! Thanks!

And what do you think the "stuffing" was? My guess is two tennis balls.

It reminds me of the story of the guy who wanted advice on how to impress girls at the beach. His friend suggested wearing snug trunks and sticking a sausage in them. He came back and told him the advice back-fired -- people did their best to keep their distance from him. The friend replied, "I meant you should put the sausage down the _front_ of your trunks."

dozu
10-19-2011, 11:22 AM
is it just me? I don't find it funny.

Limpinhitter
10-19-2011, 08:11 PM
My guess is two tennis balls.

It reminds me of the story of the guy who wanted advice on how to impress girls at the beach. His friend suggested wearing snug trunks and sticking a sausage in them. He came back and told him the advice back-fired -- people did their best to keep their distance from him. The friend replied, "I meant you should put the sausage down the _front_ of your trunks."

Bahahahaha . . . .

Passion4Tennis
10-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Wow! I've actually played on those courts a few times. That's pretty bizarre.

scotus
10-20-2011, 12:21 AM
He doesn't even look 5 feet tall. He's got balls, though.

Tebow
10-20-2011, 07:26 AM
hahaha the guy is a natural comedian. He actually has a decent serve for a short guy.

sureshs
10-20-2011, 07:27 AM
My guess is two tennis balls.

hohohoho and I liked the use of back-fired

sureshs
10-20-2011, 07:28 AM
is it just me? I don't find it funny.

It is just you

sureshs
10-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Did you catch how he calls his assistant "Blake" in the videos? LOL