PDA

View Full Version : Question about us open

andres epson
07-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Hi im from chile and i gonna travel to watch the us open. I have some questions about it : (sorry for my english..haha)

1) I bought this ticket : Open Premiere Plan
The first 5 sessions beginning Monday, Aug. 29 through Wednesday, Aug. 31 day (3 days/2 evenings).
- Price per seat: $188
- US Open Club Pass: $50

Premiere Wrap-Up

2) with this ticket can i enter to the others stadiums? or i can just see the 5 matches that are played in the artur ashe

3) How many matches i can watch with this ticket?

VamosRafa
07-12-2005, 06:33 PM
With that ticket, you have reserved seating on Arthur Ashe, and enjoy general admission seating on the outer courts, including Louis Armstrong, Grandstand and field courts based on availability. You should be able to see any matches you want, as long as there are available seats on those courts. And in the early days of the tournament, there should be no problems at all, except for perhaps some popular doubles matches on a court with 5 bleacher seats. Have fun!!!

andres epson
07-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Thank you..

ACE of Hearts
07-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Yep, i have order mines online.I cant wait :D

andres epson
07-12-2005, 06:49 PM
other question: With this ticket which seat im gonna use: lower promenade, upper promenade...baseline seat, side seat or corner seat.?? i enter the usopen web page but the information is not so good ...i know that the best seat is the baseline seat ..but is upper promenade to far from the court that you canīt see the ball??

idj49
07-13-2005, 06:19 AM
I am pretty sure with your tickets you can see all matches in all the courts except for Louis Armstrong. You need to buy a ticket to see a match there since it's reserved seating and not general admission. As for the promenade it is pretty high up so it really doesn't matter where you sit because you will be able to see the entire court from your seats. I brought binoculars because I am visually challeneged and could see perfectly. Also if you want to spend some extra money if you wait until right around the time the US Open starts you can get some excellent seats near or at court-side.