PDA

View Full Version : Gta V

Tennis sensation
11-02-2011, 09:46 AM
GTA V's first trailer is out. The game is going to be set in San Andreas.

Trailer- http://www.rockstargames.com/

Agent Orynge
11-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Bleh. It took me all of 20 minutes to get bored with GTA3 when it first came out. There are much better franchises out there...

dlesser13
11-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Bleh. It took me all of 20 minutes to get bored with GTA3 when it first came out. There are much better franchises out there...

If all you are doing is running around and jacking cars, then I could see where your boredom could come into play, but the diversity of missions in GTA games is beyond anything that could be considered "boring".

flyinghippos101
11-02-2011, 10:16 AM
"Now with 20% more hookers"

Tennis sensation
11-02-2011, 10:17 AM
If all you are doing is running around and jacking cars, then I could see where your boredom could come into play, but the diversity of missions in GTA games is beyond anything that could be considered "boring".

Exactly.....

hollywood9826
11-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Im with AO on this one.

The games are okay. But they are not the end all be all for me.

Where does the next one take place LA (San Andreas) NYC (Liberty city) or Miami (Vice city). They need to throw a new city into the mix its starting to get boring.

I was debating weather to get GTA4 or not, but opted for Fallout 3. Im glad I did.

Tennis sensation
11-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Im with AO on this one.

Where does the next one take place LA (San Andreas) NYC (Liberty city) or Miami (Vice city). They need to throw a new city into the mix its starting to get boring.

I was debating weather to get GTA4 or not, but opted for Fallout 3. Im glad I did.

Its going to be a remodelled version of San Andreas. So its going to be a new city.

Well you should play GTA4. Its a great game IMO

niff
11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Ace, I actually never played GTA San Andreas so the map will be spanking new :D

Agent Orynge
11-02-2011, 11:40 AM

I'm a veteran of vanilla WoW, so I'm amply familiar with the "go here, do this, bring me back [thing]" game model. Car jacking and other immoral behaviors (see: evil shenanigans) are supposed to be the hallmark of the GTA franchise, so if you can't hook me with that, then you aren't bringing anything worthwhile to the table.

TahoeTennis
11-02-2011, 12:32 PM
GTA3 was one of the greatest, and if not THE most influential games of all time. A true classic, it revolutionized all of gaming forever. Today, "open-ended"/Sandbox/Do what you want when you want-kind of games are common, thanks all to GTA. I used to just drive through town listening to the radio stations it's that fantastic and innocative. GTA3 brought it to 3D on the PS2 and rightfully deserves to be on the top 5 games of ALL TIME. Can't wait for GTA5. Vice City and San Andreas were amazing.

hollywood9826
11-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Its going to be a remodelled version of San Andreas. So its going to be a new city.

Well you should play GTA4. Its a great game IMO

Its still San Andreas.

And what is the plot in GTA4? Some guy did you wrong so you have to run around and complete missions to take over the town? How about 5? Does some guy do you wrong so you have to run around and complete missions to take over the town again.

At this point in my life, just give me online SNES Mario Kart id be in 100%

jamesblakefan#1
11-02-2011, 01:26 PM
GTA San Andreas was a classic. So was Vice City. Didn't play GTA4 because the story and main character looked boring. GTA5 looks better though. Love it or hate it, GTA pretty much changed the way games are done and made. I hope they go back to the serious but fun style of the PS2 ones and not the style that GTA4 looked like, more like Saints Row, but better and less cartoony than that game.

Agent Orynge
11-02-2011, 03:58 PM
GTA3 was one of the greatest, and if not THE most influential games of all time. A true classic, it revolutionized all of gaming forever. Today, "open-ended"/Sandbox/Do what you want when you want-kind of games are common, thanks all to GTA. I used to just drive through town listening to the radio stations it's that fantastic and innocative. GTA3 brought it to 3D on the PS2 and rightfully deserves to be on the top 5 games of ALL TIME. Can't wait for GTA5. Vice City and San Andreas were amazing.

It may have been the first 3D sandbox style game, but it was neither the first 3D game nor the first sandbox style game. Putting the two together isn't really ground breaking as far as I'm concerned. I see that it makes a lot of top 10 lists, but those same lists are also missing crucial stepping stones in the history of gaming, such as Gauntlet. I don't extend those lists a lot of credibility...

Heck, I might even go so far as to say that being the progenitor of a genre does not necessarily make it the most influential. Wolfenstein 3-D is far removed from being the first FPS, but I don't think anyone would doubt that it's the most influential. How many games can directly trace their ancestry solely back to GTA? Off the top of my head, not that many. If anyone out there is thinking Fallout 3 (which I might consider the quintessential sandbox experience at this point) owes something to GTA, then there's certainly no helping you.

Cesc Fabregas
11-02-2011, 04:04 PM
I loved San Andreas. Loved chilling driving round the countryside and desert. Had a great storyline too.

Big_Dangerous
11-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Im with AO on this one.

San Andreas was a mix of 3 cities.

LA, Las Vegas and San Francisco.

GTA San Andreas was a classic. So was Vice City. Didn't play GTA4 because the story and main character looked boring. GTA5 looks better though. Love it or hate it, GTA pretty much changed the way games are done and made. I hope they go back to the serious but fun style of the PS2 ones and not the style that GTA4 looked like, more like Saints Row, but better and less cartoony than that game.

GTA 4 they changed way too much ****. The story line was also weak.

Hopefully they go back to what made Vice City and San Andreas classics.

jamesblakefan#1
11-02-2011, 05:32 PM
It may have been the first 3D sandbox style game, but it was neither the first 3D game nor the first sandbox style game. Putting the two together isn't really ground breaking as far as I'm concerned. I see that it makes a lot of top 10 lists, but those same lists are also missing crucial stepping stones in the history of gaming, such as Gauntlet. I don't extend those lists a lot of credibility...

Heck, I might even go so far as to say that being the progenitor of a genre does not necessarily make it the most influential. Wolfenstein 3-D is far removed from being the first FPS, but I don't think anyone would doubt that it's the most influential. How many games can directly trace their ancestry solely back to GTA? Off the top of my head, not that many. If anyone out there is thinking Fallout 3 (which I might consider the quintessential sandbox experience at this point) owes something to GTA, then there's certainly no helping you.

Doom? 10 char

Agent Orynge
11-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Doom? 10 char

What, first FPS, or most influential? DOOM is neither, to be frank.

jamesblakefan#1
11-02-2011, 07:03 PM
What, first FPS, or most influential? DOOM is neither, to be frank.

Most influential, according to most. But agree to disagree.

Agent Orynge
11-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Most influential, according to most. But agree to disagree.

Most agree that it was influential because of its multiplayer, though.

hollywood9826
11-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Im not a huge fan of FPS games, but anytime I would see someone playing one I instantly think of Wolfenstein.

Single player Doom always felt like Wolfenstein with enhaced graphics and replaced the notzee theme with SciFi theme. The multiplyer as AO stated was very importnat as were the modular nature of the data files allowed for user created content. Some of the WAD's were pretty good, and really the first time a game allowed that kind of customizing.

But Wolf created the modern FPS mold

Agent Orynge
11-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Im not a huge fan of FPS games, but anytime I would see someone playing one I instantly think of Wolfenstein.

Single player Doom always felt like Wolfenstein with enhaced graphics and replaced the notzee theme with SciFi theme. The multiplyer as AO stated was very importnat as were the modular nature of the data files allowed for user created content. Some of the WAD's were pretty good, and really the first time a game allowed that kind of customizing.

But Wolf created the modern FPS mold

...and all the FSM's people said "ramen."

hollywood9826
11-03-2011, 12:44 PM
...and all the FSM's people said "ramen."

Now if we can just fix this pirate problem and get this climate under control.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/de/PiratesVsTemp%28en%29.svg/800px-PiratesVsTemp%28en%29.svg.png

hollywood9826
11-03-2011, 12:44 PM
And back to GTA5, I probably wont play it.

Ill get tired of Fallout3 then probably get new vegas. Then Skyrim.

Sid_Vicious
11-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Really looking forward to this one. I loved GTA III and GTA IV. Shame that Niko Bellic won't be back. Loved playing as him.

They are going to have some really exciting features in this game. Although a lot of the information available about the game is posted by overzealous fans who claim to have "secret sources". So, I guess I am going to have to wait. The trailer looked pretty awesome.

gamesetmats
11-05-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm still waiting for GTA Tokyo...

Tennis sensation
11-06-2011, 06:40 AM
Really looking forward to this one. I loved GTA III and GTA IV. Shame that Niko Bellic won't be back. Loved playing as him.

They are going to have some really exciting features in this game. Although a lot of the information available about the game is posted by overzealous fans who claim to have "secret sources". So, I guess I am going to have to wait. The trailer looked pretty awesome.

Me too. My favourite GTA game is Vice City with IV coming a close second. The feeling of the 80's is unmatched and I loved playing as Tommy.

One thing is confirmed that GTA V will have the biggest map ever.

Tennis sensation
11-06-2011, 06:44 AM
I'm still waiting for GTA Tokyo...

Looks like you will have to wait for a long time because Rockstar has confirmed that they are not going out of America in the near future.

I am not able to find the source but I am sure Sam Houser said this in an interview.

hollywood9826
11-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Its Miami, NY or LA.

Thats all they do. And I think they would have trouble getting the mood of any other city close to the way they got the others. It would be a sub-par game if they tried to make a GTA in Tokyo.

They could proabably make London work though.

LuckyR
11-11-2011, 02:56 PM
GTA 3 was an important moment in gaming. Not for any one thing but for the way it put together a bunch of stuff well.

1- Recreating an actual city to the point that parts of it were "familiar" coupled with the sandbox style allowed/encouraged exploration completely separate from the storyline

2- Much, much better than average side "quests", this was helped by the fact that it was as much or more a driving game as it was a shooting game.

3- Sure the criminal vibe was pretty new and interesting that first time

4- Good incorporation of music, as better than most background music plus the humor/comedy of the talk shows (and the game in general).

jamesblakefan#1
07-09-2013, 01:54 PM
First official gameplay vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI

GTA V, aka the reason why most gamers are going to hold off on the next gen for a bit.

NickC
07-09-2013, 05:51 PM
GTA in Toyko would be nuts, but there's already been a Yakuza game and it was done very, very well.

GTA V is going to be incredible though.

OKUSA
07-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Its Miami, NY or LA.

Thats all they do. And I think they would have trouble getting the mood of any other city close to the way they got the others. It would be a sub-par game if they tried to make a GTA in Tokyo.

They could proabably make London work though.

There was already a GTA game in London, albiet when they still had the top down view. I still remember playing GTA 2 on my ps 1, really fun game haha

krz
07-10-2013, 06:22 AM
First official gameplay vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI

GTA V, aka the reason why most gamers are going to hold off on the next gen for a bit.

That looks insanely good. I'm excited for what they are going to do with online. Graphics look a little meh but, I guess it's to be expected with worlds that big.

As for GTA3 I think it qualifies as one of the greatest games ever.

Big_Dangerous
07-10-2013, 07:33 PM
That looks insanely good. I'm excited for what they are going to do with online. Graphics look a little meh but, I guess it's to be expected with worlds that big.

As for GTA3 I think it qualifies as one of the greatest games ever.

I liked Vice City and San Andreas better than 3.

jamesblakefan#1
07-10-2013, 07:39 PM
I liked Vice City and San Andreas better than 3.

Same here. Vice City was pretty damn fun, so was San Andreas. V seems like it's going back to those roots.

NickC
07-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Same here. Vice City was pretty damn fun, so was San Andreas. V seems like it's going back to those roots.

Vice City was amazing. The cars, the soundtrack, the nostalgic feel, it had it all. And the best part about it was the samurai sword. No melee weapon has even come close to that. The baseball bat is great but NOTHING can touch the sword.

Tennis sensation
09-14-2013, 03:20 AM
Few days to go........

Big_Dangerous
09-14-2013, 03:41 AM
Ace, I actually never played GTA San Andreas so the map will be spanking new :D

I think San Andreas and Vice City were my two favorites of all time, but then again they came out when I was in high school, so I remember those days. I'd just go home and play GTA for like 3 hours every night.

Big_Dangerous
09-14-2013, 03:43 AM
Vice City was amazing. The cars, the soundtrack, the nostalgic feel, it had it all. And the best part about it was the samurai sword. No melee weapon has even come close to that. The baseball bat is great but NOTHING can touch the sword.

I remember the first day I got it, I popped it in and boom Billie Jean on the radio lol. Good times! Although if you look at the storyline of that game, it's like a cross between Scarface and Carlito's Way.

Rock Strongo
09-14-2013, 04:37 AM
This will be the bees knees. First thing I'm going to do when I get my paycheck is buy a new controller and GTA V.

Big_Dangerous
09-14-2013, 11:26 AM
This will be the bees knees. First thing I'm going to do when I get my paycheck is buy a new controller and GTA V.

I'm thinking to myself, it's been awhile since the last new game I bought for the Ps3. I think Black Ops 2 was the last game I bought.

Rock Strongo
09-16-2013, 03:55 PM
GOT IT! 100 feet from home now, can't wait!

Lack
09-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Lol I'm getting this tomorrow. Super exited :)

jamesblakefan#1
09-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Will be picking up at midnight.

Rock Strongo
09-16-2013, 04:19 PM
An hour past midnight here, AND THE F***ING CONTROLLER I'VE BOUGHT IS F***ING DEFECTIVE!

Screw this. Screw this majorly.

Rock Strongo
09-16-2013, 04:21 PM
This is just... I'm lost for words.

Rock Strongo
09-16-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm still absurdly frustrated about it. They test every single piece of used equipment, and that controller somehow slipped under the radar...

I'm going to raise hell tomorrow at the store and demand a brand new controller.

TahoeTennis
09-16-2013, 10:34 PM
Combine Fed - Nadal - Laver - Borg - Sampras - Agassi get

GTAV - the GOAT of all Video Games

10!

Masterpiece

Preposterously enjoyable, breathtaking in scope and bitingly funny, GTA V is a landmark game. RT

Keza MacDonald 16 Sep 2013

+Incredible world
+Gripping story
+Varied, thrilling missions
+Spectacular heists
+GOAT

Sid_Vicious
09-16-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm still absurdly frustrated about it. They test every single piece of used equipment, and that controller somehow slipped under the radar...

I'm going to raise hell tomorrow at the store and demand a brand new controller.

Sorry to hear that Rock.

Now we can start the game at the same time.:twisted:

Rock Strongo
09-17-2013, 02:53 AM
Sorry to hear that Rock.

Now we can start the game at the same time.:twisted:

I have a new one now and it's working perfectly.

Put it on install, run errands, come home, yes.

But no, the PS3 decides to YLOD.

It's like I'm not supposed to play it. I got 20 minutes from it. I'm... not happy. Kind of sad even. Like some fantastically cruel sort of humor.

bezs
09-17-2013, 08:22 AM
Pretty tempted to get it.

Drian Abara
09-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Anyone played it yet? If so how is the tennis mode hahahaa :D

jamesblakefan#1
09-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Getting my first game of tennis in, its not TS4 but still pretty fun in its own right. Gotta get back to shooting things up and robbing stuff soon though.

You have option of 1/3/5 games and 1/3/5 sets, which is pretty cool.

Michael has a 1HBH btw. :D

Sid_Vicious
09-17-2013, 07:44 PM
Anyone played it yet? If so how is the tennis mode hahahaa :D

Getting my first game of tennis in, its not TS4 but still pretty fun in its own right. Gotta get back to shooting things up and robbing stuff soon though.

You have option of 1/3/5 games and 1/3/5 sets, which is pretty cool.

Michael has a 1HBH btw. :D

The tennis in the game sucks a lot. So goofy..full drive-swings to hit slice shots, ridiculous dives, and goofy mechanics overall.

Really not something I will do again, but it was a nice side-addition to all the other more fun stuff you can do.

jamesblakefan#1
09-17-2013, 07:52 PM
For a tennis game in a non tennis game its just as good as some real tennis games I can think of *cough*GST2*cough.

Sid_Vicious
09-17-2013, 07:55 PM
For a tennis game in a non tennis game its just as good as some real tennis games I can think of *cough*GST2*cough.

Absolutely correct.

Could you imagine if rockstar made an exclusive tennis game? It would go straight to the top.

JBF, I get Topspin 2 vibes when I play tennis in GTA. What do you think?

Meriko
09-17-2013, 08:09 PM
Absolutely correct.

Could you imagine if rockstar made an exclusive tennis game? It would go straight to the top.

JBF, I get Topspin 2 vibes when I play tennis in GTA. What do you think?

I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I too thought of TS2 when playing the tennis mini-game, haha.

Sid_Vicious
09-17-2013, 10:28 PM
I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I too thought of TS2 when playing the tennis mini-game, haha.

Nice! I knew I couldn't be the only one.

Rock Strongo
09-18-2013, 03:20 AM
Paycheck next Wednesday. Let's try it again then.

Tennis sensation
09-18-2013, 03:27 AM
Review by IGN. 10/10
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/16/grand-theft-auto-v-review

Sid_Vicious
09-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Can't really explain it, but I'm just not too into this game. I like it, but I can't really put in several hours at once.

Overdrive
09-18-2013, 02:28 PM
^ Give it to sometone on TTW. :)

Sid_Vicious
09-18-2013, 02:34 PM
^ Give it to sometone on TTW. :)

lol yeah. I feel bad for Rock. If I had more cash to spend, I would consider overnight-shipping him my PS3 with a controller. :)

Rock Strongo
09-18-2013, 04:01 PM
lol yeah. I feel bad for Rock. If I had more cash to spend, I would consider overnight-shipping him my PS3 with a controller. :)

I'll manage. I mean, it's just a week, isn't it? Then a few days later I'll receive a paycheck from a Danish restaurant aswell:)

No, but yesterday was horrible. First when I get home from the midnight release I realize that the second hand controller I bought was absolutely broken. Went in the day after, very early, got it replaced, put the game on install, went to the dentist. Dentist wasn't happy, I wasn't happy at him either. (He's just a jerk no matter how your teeth are)

Went to Denmark to talk about my job and got the news that I'm getting a few more hours in and then full-time in November and December.

Go home, start up the PS3 which had turned off by itself (I've set the timer for 3 hours), realize that the left analog stick is absolutely scheisse, manage to get through 20 minutes-ish of gameplay, swoon over the massive world, then the PS3 shuts off. I wonder why and try to turn it on again, the recovery message shows up, then it promptly shuts off again. I try to start it, but all I see is a yellow light.

I get absolutely furious. I disassemble it, clean it out, heat up a few places (basically trying the YLOD fix without any thermal paste) and then reassemble it again. Nothing. I start to think that the least I can do is go down to the game store and replace my controller. Said and done, I get a new third party one.

Then I call my sister to ask her if she could get her a new bonus card (we have tons of points on it, everytime I've bought a game I've been registering her details), no sound from the speaker. Turns out my phone thought that the headphones were still plugged in. I try to clean the jack, but to no avail. I then try to make a factory reset, and it freezes on the spinning gears FOR MORE THAN TEN HOURS, NO RESET SEQUENCE WOULD FIX IT. Dropped it in for service this morning.

TL;DR I felt suicidal yesterday.

Sid_Vicious
09-18-2013, 05:24 PM
I'll manage. I mean, it's just a week, isn't it? Then a few days later I'll receive a paycheck from a Danish restaurant aswell:)

No, but yesterday was horrible. First when I get home from the midnight release I realize that the second hand controller I bought was absolutely broken. Went in the day after, very early, got it replaced, put the game on install, went to the dentist. Dentist wasn't happy, I wasn't happy at him either. (He's just a jerk no matter how your teeth are)

Went to Denmark to talk about my job and got the news that I'm getting a few more hours in and then full-time in November and December.

Go home, start up the PS3 which had turned off by itself (I've set the timer for 3 hours), realize that the left analog stick is absolutely scheisse, manage to get through 20 minutes-ish of gameplay, swoon over the massive world, then the PS3 shuts off. I wonder why and try to turn it on again, the recovery message shows up, then it promptly shuts off again. I try to start it, but all I see is a yellow light.

I get absolutely furious. I disassemble it, clean it out, heat up a few places (basically trying the YLOD fix without any thermal paste) and then reassemble it again. Nothing. I start to think that the least I can do is go down to the game store and replace my controller. Said and done, I get a new third party one.

Then I call my sister to ask her if she could get her a new bonus card (we have tons of points on it, everytime I've bought a game I've been registering her details), no sound from the speaker. Turns out my phone thought that the headphones were still plugged in. I try to clean the jack, but to no avail. I then try to make a factory reset, and it freezes on the spinning gears FOR MORE THAN TEN HOURS, NO RESET SEQUENCE WOULD FIX IT. Dropped it in for service this morning.

TL;DR I felt suicidal yesterday.

Sorry to hear that, buddy. Its just one of those days you try to forget about by watching some nice highlight reels on youtube. Well..actually, I do that everyday. Even now that I have GTA V, I have been more interested in watching highlights rather than the game.

I think you, as a fellow Roddick fan, would enjoy this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1W_cMchxDg

Zildite
09-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Video of the tennis mini-game, AI a bit weird at times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thew6R02qhU

TennisAddiction
09-20-2013, 12:20 PM
I really want to get GTA V but between Black Ops II & Madden 25, I don't know how I'll fit more play time in ;)

I'm curious to see what the online play is like.

jamesblakefan#1
09-20-2013, 01:57 PM
I really want to get GTA V but between Black Ops II & Madden 25, I don't know how I'll fit more play time in ;)

I'm curious to see what the online play is like.

Online is out Oct 1, so not that long of a wait.

BTW word is $3 billion through 3 days. Phenomenal.

rdis10093
09-20-2013, 02:07 PM
storyline is great. game play mediocre.

DragonBlaze
09-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Online is out Oct 1, so not that long of a wait.

BTW word is $3 billion through 3 days. Phenomenal.

One billion in 3 days! But phenomenal indeed. Fastest to get to that mark. Black Ops 2 took 15 days. Avengers took 19 days! Ofcourse comparing movies and games doesn't make much sense lol.

jamesblakefan#1
09-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Gameplay is gta. Which is good and bad. There are some boring tedious missions but I've only done one heist and it was epic. That along w the side missions and storyline make things great.

tennisjedi
09-21-2013, 03:43 PM
Is the cop ai good or bad?

Still deciding to buy the game.

Sid_Vicious
09-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Is the cop ai good or bad?

Still deciding to buy the game.

It's quite a bit harder to shake the cops in this game using the "traditional GTA method" which was to just drive outside the circle. Now, you should avoid using main roads. The best way is to drive into discreet alley ways or get out of the car and hide.

The protagonist Franklin is the best for shaking off cops. His special ability allows him to be an implausibly good driver.

Zildite
09-22-2013, 07:20 AM
Dealing with court invasion, GTA style (http://i.minus.com/ibnRAPM3GmyZAc.gif)

Rock Strongo
09-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Dealing with court invasion, GTA style (http://i.minus.com/ibnRAPM3GmyZAc.gif)

:lol:

I'd use the explosive melee attack code instead.

And trying to shake a 5 star wanted level is... difficult. Especially when being in a jet fighter shooting missiles at everything. Been shooting down a blimp and a police chopper so far.

Sid_Vicious
09-26-2013, 02:11 AM
This was definitely one of the best games I have ever played. At first I thought it was somewhat dull, but as I played through I fell in love. For me, it was far superior to all of its predecessors.

Tennis sensation
10-05-2013, 07:15 AM
How many of you completed the story?

Sid_Vicious
10-19-2013, 02:58 AM
How many of you completed the story?

I did. Twice.

Had a lot of fun. I played it again in order to choose different approaches to heists and because its fun to play the game when you get a little more experienced.

I love how much diversity they added to the mission structures. It was much more than just "Go there, kill people, lose the cops"

Overdrive
10-19-2013, 07:38 AM
I'm glad I didn't buy this game. After playing story and online, it's surprisingly underwhelming...

Sid_Vicious
10-20-2013, 12:54 AM
I'm glad I didn't buy this game. After playing story and online, it's surprisingly underwhelming...

Do you usually rent games?

What are your thoughts about Online? I thought it was a hot mess when it became available. Stopped playing after a few hours.

Overdrive
10-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Do you usually rent games?

What are your thoughts about Online? I thought it was a hot mess when it became available. Stopped playing after a few hours.

I played it at a friends house.

I couldn't play it that long because it kept freezing and my characters were deleted.. Also, the character creation is a heavily flawed concept. Every time I finish creating one, it looked bland because of the lack of variety.. In my opinion, it's not worth playing for dozens of hours to get the high-powered weapons and expensive real estate.