PDA

View Full Version : Justin... you ARE the father.

A Very New Stringer
11-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Anybody else think it'd be hillarious if Bieber was the father?

Fedace
11-07-2011, 11:09 PM
usually rockstars pick better looking woman for the backstage quickies. this has to be a fabricated lie

Cesc Fabregas
11-07-2011, 11:44 PM
usually rockstars pick better looking woman for the backstage quickies. this has to be a fabricated lie

He's not a rockstar. He's a germ that got off a slide. Complete cretin.

scotus
11-08-2011, 01:02 AM
"The baby looked just like Bieber ... except older." ---Conan O'Brien

mikeler
11-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Anybody else think it'd be hillarious if Bieber was the father?

No because the kid will probably never see his father.

"The baby looked just like Bieber ... except older." ---Conan O'Brien

That's a good one.

GoSurfBoy
11-08-2011, 06:05 AM
http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu156/surf69er/0b31d32a-f1e0-46d3-abd2-347041aa30e8.jpg

Cesc Fabregas
11-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Did Bieber actually say that? Bet he thinks the the Bob Dylan/John Lennon of his generation. Man, music is bad.

CCNM
11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Isn't J. Beiber like, 15 years old???? Why would he be messing around with a twentysomething-year-old??

The Bawss
11-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Isn't J. Beiber like, 15 years old???? Why would he be messing around with a twentysomething-year-old??

He's rich and famous. Any number of women from ages 15 to 45 are probably willing to give their bodies to him.

Fearsome Forehand
11-08-2011, 01:56 PM
If he is willing to do the DNA test, he must be confident he is not the baby daddy.

I was harboring the belief that Justin was a lesbian posing as a teenage boy. My bad.

The poor kid is dating a professional virgin. Meanwhile, millions of teenage girls are throwing their vaginas at him. He must feel very conflicted. :)

GoSurfBoy
11-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Did Bieber actually say that? Bet he thinks the the Bob Dylan/John Lennon of his generation. Man, music is bad.

Yea...Shows the state of music when some Knutless Wonder makes a statement like that. i LOVE the look of Cobain; Almost liked he knew this would arise....

Sentinel
11-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Is there like a link to whatever this here thread is about ?

Anyway, reminds of something on the cover of the Jethro album Thick as a brick i read when i was maybe 10. Made no sense to me, since i did not know about the birds and bees then. I believed in the stork then. ;)

A Very New Stringer
11-09-2011, 02:16 AM
Is there like a link to whatever this here thread is about ?

Anyway, reminds of something on the cover of the Jethro album Thick as a brick i read when i was maybe 10. Made no sense to me, since i did not know about the birds and bees then. I believed in the stork then. ;)

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/04/justin-bieber-baby-mariah-yeater-mug-shot/#.TrpghHFgvC8

Hot Sauce
11-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Why do people hate Bieber so much?

Bartelby
11-09-2011, 08:18 PM
... Bieber is an artefact of the celebrity machine, rather than a musician that's paid his dues.

MichaelNadal
11-10-2011, 06:48 AM
Why do people hate Bieber so much?

Because he's not that talented, and people LOVE him so much. It's the inverse reaction to the craze.

Netzroller
11-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Because he's not that talented, and people LOVE him so much. It's the inverse reaction to the craze.
Frankly, I don't understand both sides.

I always try to be unbiased about everything I don't know so I listened to two of his songs.
Well, you cannot say he is untalented. He does know how to sing and his songs are melodic (though he never wrote them himself I guess). I mean, If a kid like that performed at some talent show, I am sure everyone would say he is very talented.
However, he is really not that special considering his super star status. There are many better singers and better songs around. How did it happen that he became so extremely famous and succesful?
On the other hand, why are people so obsessed with hating on him? I am no fan and I won't buy his CDs, but he never did me any harm.
Still, on every fr*** youtube video I watch I can read comments of dozens of wannabe gangsters who insult him every possible way. This is far more annoying than the guy himself.

But I also don't understand the people who dedicate their lifes to insulting certain (Spanish) tennis players all day long on a tenns board...:rolleyes:

maverick66
11-10-2011, 12:02 PM
On the other hand, why are people so obsessed with hating on him? I am no fan and I won't buy his CDs, but he never did me any harm.
Still, on every fr*** youtube video I watch I can read comments of dozens of wannabe gangsters who insult him every possible way. This is far more annoying than the guy himself.

I cant stand that as well. I will be watching Pagan Metal and someone has to bring him up. He has nothing to do with the genre at all yet they feel the need to make fun of him. I guess its what the cool kids do these days. No different than when I was a teen and it was insult boy bands nonstop even though they had nothing to do with anything you were doing.

Hot Sauce
11-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Frankly, I don't understand both sides.

I always try to be unbiased about everything I don't know so I listened to two of his songs.
Well, you cannot say he is untalented. He does know how to sing and his songs are melodic (though he never wrote them himself I guess). I mean, If a kid like that performed at some talent show, I am sure everyone would say he is very talented.
However, he is really not that special considering his super star status. There are many better singers and better songs around. How did it happen that he became so extremely famous and succesful?

But I also don't understand the people who dedicate their lifes to insulting certain (Spanish) tennis players all day long on a tenns board...:rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly. I never understood the incessant hate. I do respect his ability to make a lot of money, though.

A Very New Stringer
11-11-2011, 02:54 AM
No because the kid will probably never see his father.

That's a good one.

The woman accusing Bieber doesn't even know who the father is. She first accused her ex of being the father. I'd rather it be Bieber with lots of money who can support the kid.

ttbrowne
11-12-2011, 05:47 AM
And if you ARE the father, Justin...you've got to raise your standards!!! This girl is HOMELY! Get the beautiful ones.

hollywood9826
11-12-2011, 06:45 AM
The woman accusing Bieber doesn't even know who the father is. She first accused her ex of being the father. I'd rather it be Bieber with lots of money who can support the kid.

Its probably less about money to support the kid and more about money to support her not having to work.