PDA

View Full Version : Moar help from TTW ladies! Purses/Handbags!

pabletion
11-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Ladieeees! I wanna buy a Coach purse/handbag (whatever the difference is) for my gf for Christmas, but dont know how trustful a ma zon is for that, specially for legit items........ soooo, where do ya ladies buy for Coach Purses online?

thanks very much, you always are a big help for Pabletion and you know you all got my luv!

JoelDali
11-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Don't buy online. Go to the Coach stoar on 5th ave or the one on Bleecker where some absolute hottays work.

Agent Orynge
11-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Just use your manstincts. Whatever looks like the most flashy, tasteless, godawful thing you've ever seen in your life probably has the best chance of pleasing your lady friend.

angharad
11-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Nordstrom.com

Also, I've lucked into finding legit Coach purses and shoes in places like TJ Maxx.

pabletion
11-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Don't buy online. Go to the Coach stoar on 5th ave or the one on Bleecker where some absolute hottays work.

unfortunately Im not in the US so............ those hot chicas are gonna have to wait! (btw, good job on the stoar thingy)

Just use your manstincts. Whatever looks like the most flashy, tasteless, godawful thing you've ever seen in your life probably has the best chance of pleasing your lady friend.

Ive learned from my mistakes..................... anyways what I need to buy that flashy, tasteless purse/bag/tote is a trustworthy, good deals webpage

Andreas1965
11-11-2011, 02:17 AM
A ma zon never let me down in the past.
They are trustworthy.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.453530,7.005322