PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao Marquez III

BigForehand
11-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Anyone else feels Marquez got robbed again? He did enough to win that fight, the judges are biased Pacquiao fanboys.

Marquez won all 3 fights IMO.

Breaker
11-13-2011, 09:22 PM
The fix was in for sure, no surprises there though as more hype builds for Mayweather/Pac.

Hot Sauce
11-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Seems like there would be less hype, at least for me. It really exposes Pac as he struggled (once again) with a technical counterpuncher. Floyd is the best technical, counterpunching boxer out there so it doesn't look like it will be as competitive as people thought before.

Breaker
11-14-2011, 08:30 AM
Seems like there would be less hype, at least for me. It really exposes Pac as he struggled (once again) with a technical counterpuncher. Floyd is the best technical, counterpunching boxer out there so it doesn't look like it will be as competitive as people thought before.

True,though I was thinking there would be little reason for them to fight if Pac lost his belt. Mayweather must be liking his chances more and more seeing how well his style would match up against Pac.

pushing_wins
11-14-2011, 10:00 AM
freddie said it himself........you are losing

mental midget
11-14-2011, 05:30 PM
the only question now is whether a fight with mayweather would net him enough money to stomach a loss. because manny is not winning that fight and you have to believe he knows that.

BigForehand
11-14-2011, 07:05 PM
You're all acting like Manny has no chance now. He just had a bad night, wasn't at his best. Marquez executed a good strategy to PERFECTION, he should have won that fight by UD, however american BS media crooked boxing had it for pacquiao.

I still think Mayweather will win but its real close to 50-50 now. The only good thing that came out of pacquiao-marquez III is that floyd is less scared to fight pacquiao.

mmeyer1
11-14-2011, 10:18 PM
http://michaeldsellers.com/blog/2011/11/13/dear-juan-manuel-marquez/#comment-8201
I agree with this guy's viewpoint on the matter. When marquez was the champ in 03 for their first fight, pacquiao knocked marquez down 3 times, but still couldn't get a decision victory. As a challenger in a boxing title fight you really need to take the belt from the champ.

and also, I never realized the "footwork" marquez was employing. Kinda messed up...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WwAeQzMTXUY