PDA

View Full Version : Marketing campaign for Nike or Adidas

NolemurraY
11-27-2011, 04:10 AM
Hi guys/girls, for a group presentation at school we have been asked to create a new marketing campaign for a chosen company, we have decided to focus on a famous sports company. Do you think there are any areas in particular that Nike or Adidas, we were thinking that they focus mainly on men in sport so we could look at successful sports women and promote this more. We were also thinking about their personalising options (NikeId and Mi Adidas) and promoting this option further as this is not advertised well in the UK. Do you have any other ideas of what we could focus on, or perhaps any catchy slogans we could use? Thanks for any ideas you can offer

ollinger
11-27-2011, 05:58 AM
Here's an idea -- why don't you show a little integrity and do your own work instead of presenting other people's ideas and taking credit for it as your own.

westside
11-27-2011, 06:01 AM
Here's an idea -- why don't you show a little integrity and do your own work instead of presenting other people's ideas and taking credit for it as your own.

Bit of an overreaction I think. It's not like he's asking you to write the whole thing for him. Relax

Fifth Set
11-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Marketing is about taking some calculated risks to get attention. I like the women in sports angle and, to take full advantage of that, I recommend playing up the oldest angle in human emotion - sex.

Imagine if the women tennis players started competing in the same get ups as the beach volleyball gals. Sure, some would hate it. But, ratings would go through the roof and it would bring tons more money into the women's game. Who would drive this? Probably the clothing companies.

So, if anyone on your team can draw or use Photoshop, there you have your campaign. Beautiful tennis gals in the tennis outfits of the future. Each of Nike and Adidas already have enough beautiful girls on their rosters to make this work.

Of course, if your teacher is a feminist, this presentation is a guaranteed failing grade, so don't lose your good judgement entirely in this adventure.

Good luck!

El Diablo
11-27-2011, 07:57 AM
"Just buy it"

Joe Pike
11-27-2011, 08:20 AM
Here's an idea -- why don't you show a little integrity ...

THAT from you ....
:):):)

Joe Pike
11-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Marketing is about taking some calculated risks to get attention. I like the women in sports angle and, to take full advantage of that, I recommend playing up the oldest angle in human emotion - sex.

Imagine if the women tennis players started competing in the same get ups as the beach volleyball gals. Sure, some would hate it. But, ratings would go through the roof and it would bring tons more money into the women's game. ...

Do you really believe that BS????

Oh my, oh my ...

SempreSami
11-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Cut between a lot of scenes to some banging tunes.

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0jVkFs3C4

BobFL
11-28-2011, 10:52 PM
Google "benetton unhate" if you believe in "shock advertising" but be careful...