PDA

View Full Version : The Spanish Davis cup double and the acting show they put on

peoplespeace
12-06-2011, 05:17 AM
while pretending they had intentions of winning the match just made me sick! If those are the requirements for the stars to give opium for their countrymen then u can count me out! The same goes for the argentian double who had to pretend that they didnt know that they were being gifted the victory. The show goes on.....and on and on and on and on and.......

Sentinel
12-06-2011, 05:37 AM
How exciting it sounds. I missed that match !

beast of mallorca
12-06-2011, 07:31 AM
while pretending they had intentions of winning the match just made me sick! If those are the requirements for the stars to give opium for their countrymen then u can count me out! The same goes for the argentian double who had to pretend that they didnt know that they were being gifted the victory. The show goes on.....and on and on and on and on and.......

I think you're already on it. Remember, it's not good for your mind. Stop it !

woodrow1029
12-06-2011, 07:35 AM

You spelled Argentinian incorrectly.

Oh, and this is a stupid thread.