PDA

View Full Version : Half Done Number Ones...

marpiw
12-07-2011, 08:56 AM
I find thar Djokovic and Wozniacky are half done as number ones.Who do you think have the power to become the next ones??????

Clarky21
12-07-2011, 09:03 AM
How is Possum half done as the number one? Who else is going to take that spot from him in the next few years? There is noone good enough to even come close to taking it from him,so you better get used to him being at the top because he's going to be there for quite some time.

joeri888
12-09-2011, 07:18 AM
Women's: Kvitova
Men's: probably Nadal again, otherwise Murray or Delpo, but not for a while.

Sentinel
12-09-2011, 07:33 AM
I thought the title was about Nadal and burst out laughing.

Noel to remain numero uno for some time.

Netzroller
12-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Woz might indeed lose her #1 spot to Kvitova soon. Given what bith have won this year, it would seem fair.

Nole on the other hand sits firmly on his throne if he continues to play like that. However, given his injuries and performance at the WTF his level might drop and then Nadal or Federer could overtake him.
The gap is not that huge. We all know Federer beat him at the FO and almost did it again at the US Open. Nadal has beaten him numerous times before and was went toe to toe with him on some occasions this year (IW...). If he can get back his confidence and Nole loses some of his, the tables might turn once again.

Murray still has to prove that he can wan Slams and be #1 and I also don't buy into that Delpo hype...

tennisenthusiast
12-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Li Na and Djokovic two of the players that are extremely low on confidence! ;)

aphex
12-09-2011, 11:31 AM
I really can't imagine a universe in which Gulbis doesn't finish as no.1 from 2012 to 2024.

Unless he chooses not to, like he has done so far.