PDA

View Full Version : Midsize Sale**Dunlop,Head,ProKennex**All L5 Grips

The Djoker
12-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi all. Time to unload the sticks I no longer use. Need some extra cash for holiday gifts! All are 4 5/8 Grip.

2x Dunlop AG100 - 7.5/10 condition. Both have Head Hydrosorb grips that have only been used with an overgrip. Very small amount of bumper wear, but it is at ~2 o'clock (the lefty player side). One strung with bhbr/mcs. The other is strung with nrg2 17g that has started to fray quite a bit (i can string with synthetic gut for $10 extra). Asking $60 each.
Note: The L5 Grip on these 2 dunlops feels more like a L4 than a traditional L5. Definitely smaller than the Head and ProKennex L5 grips on my other racquets.

2x Head Microgel Prestige Mid - 8.5/10 condition. Great condition with some paint scuffing. Both have a babolat leather grip. One strung with PSGD 17g. the other is strung with ogsm/blackcode and is missing the trap door of the buttcap.
Asking $60 for one with trap door and $55 for one without.

1x ProKennex Type C Redondo Mid - 8.5/10 condition. Has some blemishes and one scratch on the side ~1 inch long. Has TW leather grip installed and is string with 17g VS gut that still has plenty of life in it. Asking $65.

Please email me through my TT profile for pictures or questions. I would like to have these sold before December 16th if possible because I will be out of town for the rest of December.

The only trade I will consider is for a Vantage Bastcore 20 in a 4 3/8 Grip Size.

Thank you!:)

The Djoker
12-15-2011, 12:01 PM
Both Prestige Mids have been sold. Thanks TW and jamauss. All other racquets still available. Make an offer if you're interested!

The Djoker
01-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Redondo and AG100's still available! PLease check my references, and email me through my TT profile for questions and pics.

ethebull
01-11-2012, 08:12 AM
you need to put the models in the thread title to sell these. Try it.

The Djoker
01-16-2012, 12:54 PM
you need to put the models in the thread title to sell these. Try it.

It would have been too long I think. And anyway, I can't change it now. Dunlops and Redondo still for sale. Make an offer!:)

The Djoker
02-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Redondo has been sold! Dunlop AG100s still available. Only trade I wil consider is kblade tour in 4 3/8 grip. Thanks folks!