PDA

View Full Version : Sodering skips AO ....to return? ?

pound cat
12-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Soderling is unable to play the Aussie Open abecause of mono and has no idea when he will be able return to tennis,

What a pity, and just as his career was getting on track. Ancic & Federer have also been affected by this virus, Ancic in the long term, and Federer for a period of time.

from Eurosport

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/09122011/58/australian-open-soderling-miss-australian-open.html

OddJack
12-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Bye bye Sod, it was fun. You were an over achiever.

specially 2009.

Rest in peace.

Mustard
12-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Soderling's mono sounds as bad as Ancic's was in 2007. Ancic was out of action for around 6 months or so.

pound cat
12-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Soderling's mono sounds as bad as Ancic's was in 2007. Ancic was out of action for around 6 months or so.

Luckily Ancic studied while he played tennis, got a law degree and now practices law in Croatia

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB6oVwCUSZuAnMBKlMhnbXyhSDPx55T BlvXkgCYocIlIUXnuguwg

pound cat
12-09-2011, 06:21 PM
And despite a bout with mono. Federer still plays tennis..rather well lately.

AM95
12-09-2011, 07:51 PM
poor sod.
10ballblasts.

dr325i
12-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Luckily Ancic studied while he played tennis, got a law degree and now practices law in Croatia

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB6oVwCUSZuAnMBKlMhnbXyhSDPx55T BlvXkgCYocIlIUXnuguwg

With the money he earned off the Tour and Sponsors, he has no need to practice Law in Croatia...

joeri888
12-10-2011, 04:00 AM
He's scheduled to play in Rotterdam

Big_Dangerous
12-10-2011, 04:09 AM

I approve of this post.

:)

Homeboy Hotel
12-10-2011, 05:09 AM
Back in Rotterdam, however I'd put that as written in very light pencil.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to start 2012 from the two back to back IW/Miami Masters - make a full on assault there by acclimating to the heat early on the outdoor hard courts.

However, Rotterdam has been his tournament for the last couple of years so I'd suspect he'd really want to try and return there.

tacou
12-10-2011, 05:28 AM

specially 2009.

Rest in peace.

do you really think Soderling is an over achiever?
I'd have to disagree, and go as far as calling him an under achiever.
Before his FO final he'd reached only four R32 in Grand Slams.
After his FO 2009 run he hade 4 QF, 1 Final and a pair of R16.
At 27, I'd assume at least a few more QF were in store, meaning he didn't get to ride out his entire peak aka underachieved

pound cat
12-10-2011, 05:33 AM
With the money he earned off the Tour and Sponsors, he has no need to practice Law in Croatia...

He last played in 2009 and his career earnings were 4 million USD. He may have made a couple of million dollars in endorsements. if you think that you can retire on 6 million USD & raise a family and have a comfortable life for the next 50 years, dream on.

6 000 000 divided by 50 = 120 000

Very smart of him to have a law degree.

gregor.b
12-10-2011, 05:45 AM
He last played in 2009 and his career earnings were 4 million USD. He may have made a couple of million dollars in endorsements. if you think that you can retire on 6 million USD & raise a family and have a comfortable life for the next 50 years, dream on.

There is this thing called 'investing'. I hear it's getting really popular....

The Bawss
12-10-2011, 06:46 AM

It might not even be about money at all. Maybe he just wanted to practice law.

Mainad
12-10-2011, 06:52 AM

I would imagine you can live very comfortably in Croatia on 120,000 USD a year!

He probably wants to practice law because he is interested in it, has studied for it and is qualified in it.

jaggy
12-10-2011, 02:24 PM
6 million in the US would be gone in a month if you got sick

pound cat
12-10-2011, 02:34 PM
There is this thing called 'investing'. I hear it's getting really popular....

Have you taken look ar the stock market lately, or at interest rates in conservative investment things like treasury bonds, or at the state of the Euro which affects everyone? Inflation? Compare the price of a house 10 years ago to what it is today? The price of gas, income tax rates, the cost of food, the cost of health care, The only think that's less expensive are computers and big screen TV's. Alll the people who can't afford to go out for dinner or a movie.

There are challenging financial times ahead for most people and it's going to get worse for everyone except the multi-billionares at the top of the financial pyramid.

cork_screw
12-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Why is it that only tennis players seem to get mono a lot more than other people or other athletes. You don't hear about it in the NBA, NFL, Soccer/Football, Baseball, now I understand mono is prevalent but tennis players seem to use it a lot to get an extended time off.

Tennis is a pretty exhausting sport, especially with the length of the season. I think that sometimes if not most of the time, when players make an announcement like this, it's really more of them using it as an excuse to take a little time off, which isn't bad, I'm just making an assumption.

I've also observed that when any notable public figure needs to address the press in anyway they usually tell them what they need to hear as opposed to what's the real reason behind the real reason to whatever is going on. Like how Steve Jobs never alluded to the fact that he was told by the doctors that he had 6 months to live when he stepped down from Apple, instead he just said he was stepping down and left it at that. And I feel the same thing with Andy Rooney. Not that any of this has anything to do with death and mono, but just saying when people tell you stuff, especially if it's broadcasted over the media and internet, you should probably take it with a grain of salt, there's probably more going on that the public doesn't know.

beast of mallorca
12-11-2011, 02:04 PM

He never had mono. It was his and his fans excuse.

NadalAgassi
12-11-2011, 02:07 PM
I hope comes back. I think he still has more left in him. Probably not a slam title at this point, but he could be a top 5 or 6 player still looking at the current ATP, and maybe win another Masters or two. He did almost double his title count in 2011, even though in big events he didnt have it.

Rjtennis
12-11-2011, 07:24 PM

specially 2009.

Rest in peace.

Thats BS. When Soderling is firing he can beat anyone in the world and has been consistently near the top of the rankings the last several years.

Im suprised that he is pulling out of the AO so earlly though. He might have a hard time getting back on track after all this time off the tour.

Big_Dangerous
12-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Back in Rotterdam, however I'd put that as written in very light pencil.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to start 2012 from the two back to back IW/Miami Masters - make a full on assault there by acclimating to the heat early on the outdoor hard courts.

However, Rotterdam has been his tournament for the last couple of years so I'd suspect he'd really want to try and return there.

IW and Miami aren't really that hot at all in March. Hell some nights can be down right chilly.

MonfilsMadness
12-12-2011, 11:33 PM
What a loss.
Such a dangerous player on his day.
The tour is poorer without him.

jones101
12-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Why is it that only tennis players seem to get mono a lot more than other people or other athletes. You don't hear about it in the NBA, NFL, Soccer/Football, Baseball, now I understand mono is prevalent but tennis players seem to use it a lot to get an extended time off.

Tennis is a pretty exhausting sport, especially with the length of the season. I think that sometimes if not most of the time, when players make an announcement like this, it's really more of them using it as an excuse to take a little time off, which isn't bad, I'm just making an assumption.

I've also observed that when any notable public figure needs to address the press in anyway they usually tell them what they need to hear as opposed to what's the real reason behind the real reason to whatever is going on. Like how Steve Jobs never alluded to the fact that he was told by the doctors that he had 6 months to live when he stepped down from Apple, instead he just said he was stepping down and left it at that. And I feel the same thing with Andy Rooney. Not that any of this has anything to do with death and mono, but just saying when people tell you stuff, especially if it's broadcasted over the media and internet, you should probably take it with a grain of salt, there's probably more going on that the public doesn't know.

Your assumption is way off TBH.

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 12:43 AM
This extended time off may turn out better for him in the long run, not only did he have mono but he also had a foot injury that would have required an extended time off tour to heal properly.

It seemed as if he was willing to tough out the foot injury trying to play through the pain even though it was effecting his game, specifically his serve and return.

At least now when he returns his foot may also be healed, and he will be back to serving 135mph. He had lost at least 10 mph off his serve playing with the bad foot.

dr325i
12-17-2011, 06:00 AM

Average salary in Croatia is <10,000 EURO per year = ~$14,000 per year. ANd that is considered to be good in this part of the world.
50 years = <$1M

Leaves him with more than $5M to really enjoy his life.

Actually, you can retire and raise family in ANY country with $6M.

The dream is over...

dr325i
12-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Have you taken look ar the stock market lately, or at interest rates in conservative investment things like treasury bonds, or at the state of the Euro which affects everyone? Inflation? Compare the price of a house 10 years ago to what it is today? The price of gas, income tax rates, the cost of food, the cost of health care, The only think that's less expensive are computers and big screen TV's. Alll the people who can't afford to go out for dinner or a movie.

There are challenging financial times ahead for most people and it's going to get worse for everyone except the multi-billionares at the top of the financial pyramid.

Here we go...
With every post you do, you dig the hole deeper...

First, investing can be done at many other options than the Stock.
Second, some European banks give 5-7% annual interest on long term savings -- that is $70k on $1M put in per year, minus the tax, leaves you with about $40k = 3x the average salary in CRO. And still $5M in his pocket...

A typical American response -- never been out of your state? FOX/CNN education?

Homeboy Hotel
12-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Look at those arms, Steve Job's arms...man mono has hit him hard.

https://p.twimg.com/Ag3GRvZCEAAeUMD.jpg
(his twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/RSoderling/status/147992370850435073/photo/1))
Before...
http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Soderling-Happy.jpg

tusharlovesrafa
12-17-2011, 11:54 PM
Look at those arms, Steve Job's arms...man mono has hit him hard.

https://p.twimg.com/Ag3GRvZCEAAeUMD.jpg
(his twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/RSoderling/status/147992370850435073/photo/1))
Before...
http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Soderling-Happy.jpg

DAMN,he looks thin in this pic.I hope he could return to his hard hitting ways.Feel sorry for him!!
By the way,why is he cooking??

SLD76
12-18-2011, 01:37 AM
DAMN,he looks thin in this pic.I hope he could return to his hard hitting ways.Feel sorry for him!!
By the way,why is he cooking??

because he is hungry?

the hell kind of ridiculuous....eh, its TT

Hitman
12-18-2011, 11:37 AM
I hope he gets well soon. I actually miss his game, when he was on, it was quite breathtaking.

I still at times what highlights of his shootout with Del Potro from WTF 09 - it could possibly be the hardest hitting ever seen in a match! :shock:

pound cat
12-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Here we go...
With every post you do, you dig the hole deeper...

First, investing can be done at many other options than the Stock.
Second, some European banks give 5-7% annual interest on long term savings -- that is $70k on $1M put in per year, minus the tax, leaves you with about $40k = 3x the average salary in CRO. And still $5M in his pocket...

A typical American response -- never been out of your state? FOX/CNN education?

Please tell us what Europeam banks still give interest rates at 5-7 % in 2011. The bankrupt ones?

dr325i
12-23-2011, 09:06 AM
Please tell us what Europeam banks still give interest rates at 5-7 % in 2011. The bankrupt ones?

far from bankrupt and many of them.
Again, stop watching the censored US news and buy yourself a cheap plane ticket and see the world... You will be amazed rather than posting dumb stuff here...

sunof tennis
12-23-2011, 10:40 AM
He never had mono. It was his and his fans excuse.

Says who. Have you seen Federer's medical records?
I think what has happened to Sod shows why Roger lost a step or two during 2008

West Coast Ace
12-23-2011, 11:02 AM
There is this thing called 'investing'. I hear it's getting really popular....Well played, sir.

Unfortunate for RS. Hope he gets back to his Top 10 form.

mental midget
12-23-2011, 11:09 AM

you are either a supreme troll, or 9 years old. 6 million dollars invested in high-grade corporate bonds, you're looking at a yearly income of 2-300k per year without touching your principal. negligible risk.

West Coast Ace
12-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Please tell us what Europeam banks still give interest rates at 5-7 % in 2011. The bankrupt ones?Pound Cat, you're usually a solid poster. Almost think someone hijacked your account. You have to know rich folks can invest in legit hedge funds that return large, guaranteed returns.

far from bankrupt and many of them.
Again, stop watching the censored US news...While you're right that Ancic can invest and live comfortably, you aren't very swift with silliness like this post. Hardly censored. Biased, sure.

bezs
12-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Still looks decently fit here.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/394477_296324453737957_181790071858063_763035_1798 773532_n.jpg

OddJack
12-23-2011, 07:27 PM
Thats BS. When Soderling is firing he can beat anyone in the world and has been consistently near the top of the rankings the last several years.

Im suprised that he is pulling out of the AO so earlly though. He might have a hard time getting back on track after all this time off the tour.

So what?

when ............ is firing he can beat anyone.

Fill the blank

1- Berdych
2- Tsonga
3- Davydenko
4- Nalbandian
5- Baghdatis
6- Bazooka
7- Tazer
8- All of the above

So, your statement is worthless.

Nobody cared about Sod unless he got into the zone, one day outta his whole life, and beat the bully with more power than he could handle. He keeps it up for one more year and beats Fed with the same power game.

And this all proved to be too much. He fades away with injuries.

Consistency near the top... That's another nonsense you pulled.
in Jan 2008 he was ranked 55. Giles Simon, one year younger, has been more "consistently near the top" than the Sod.

Have a good day.

jamesblakefan#1
12-23-2011, 10:44 PM
So what?

when ............ is firing he can beat anyone.

Fill the blank

1- Berdych
2- Tsonga
3- Davydenko
4- Nalbandian
5- Baghdatis
6- Bazooka
7- Tazer
8- All of the above

So, your statement is worthless.

Baghdatis had one great run at AO 06 which he's never replicated for various reasons. Sod had a great run at RG 09 and followed up on it by becoming a solid top 10 player.

I'd agree that the hype for some guys outweighs the results, but Sod isn't one of them. He's still the only guy to beat Nadal at RG, then followed it up by ending Fed's SF streak in 2010. You act like he's some fluke player when he was a top 5 player before his latest sickness.

And this all proved to be too much. He fades away with injuries.

Mono = injuries. Got it. :rolleyes:

Consistency near the top... That's another nonsense you pulled.
in Jan 2008 he was ranked 55. Giles Simon, one year younger, has been more "consistently near the top" than the Sod.

Have a good day.

Sod's year rankings since 2008:
08 - 17
09 - 8
10 - 5
11 - 13 (even after missing months with mono)

Simon since 2008:
08 - 7
09 - 15
10 - 41
11 - 12

Simon has one slam QF in his career, Sod has 2 slam finals and 5 slam QFs, not to mention his Paris Indoors title in 2010, which in and of itself is greater than anything Simon's done in his career. Not trying to bash on Simon, but get real dude.

nereis
12-24-2011, 02:01 AM
For those Yanks out there who don't like the Euro, our Aussie dollar is pretty stable and free of debt problems. Our banks are offering a solid 5-6% p.a for savings accounts with commensurately higher returns for term deposits. Our inflation in the past two decades has been consistently 1-3% also.

Look beyond your own borders to find immense opportunities. Home bias in today's markets will eat into potential profits. With perceived risk on the Korean peninsula higher than in the past decade we are looking at bargain prices for solid South Korean companies.

OddJack
12-24-2011, 04:25 AM
Baghdatis had one great run at AO 06 which he's never replicated for various reasons. Sod had a great run at RG 09 and followed up on it by becoming a solid top 10 player.

It's better to read the post I responded to than pick a word out of mine and make a case for yourself. Baghdatis can beat anyone when on fire just like Sod and that was the point.

I'd agree that the hype for some guys outweighs the results, but Sod isn't one of them. He's still the only guy to beat Nadal at RG, then followed it up by ending Fed's SF streak in 2010. You act like he's some fluke player when he was a top 5 player before his latest sickness

I already mentioned those myself, you dont even read what I wrote just jump in like you got a electric shock and react. The guy made 2 major finals and both of those guys put him away. He made 2 good runs at RG and hence his ranking, he finished for 2 seasons inside top 10, you call him a solid top 10 if u want.

Mono = injuries. Got it. :rolleyes:

At least read the news if u dont read mine. He had wrist injury. Ask for source if you dont find it.

Sod's year rankings since 2008:
08 - 17
09 - 8
10 - 5
11 - 13 (even after missing months with mono)

Simon since 2008:
08 - 7
09 - 15
10 - 41
11 - 12

Simon has one slam QF in his career, Sod has 2 slam finals and 5 slam QFs, not to mention his Paris Indoors title in 2010, which in and of itself is greater than anything Simon's done in his career. Not trying to bash on Simon, but get real dude.

What Are You Sniffing dude? Did I compare their achievements? Why dont you read what I was responding to? The poster was talking about "closer to the top" Simon has been close to top almost as much. These are simon-sod year end ranking which look like they became exactly reverse.
29-41
7-17
15-8
41-5

You are one of those who needs to keep quiet unless someone talks to or if you get excited and want to jump in at least read, and that includes the news.

dr325i
12-24-2011, 05:42 AM
For those Yanks out there who don't like the Euro, our Aussie dollar is pretty stable and free of debt problems. Our banks are offering a solid 5-6% p.a for savings accounts with commensurately higher returns for term deposits. Our inflation in the past two decades has been consistently 1-3% also.

Look beyond your own borders to find immense opportunities. Home bias in today's markets will eat into potential profits. With perceived risk on the Korean peninsula higher than in the past decade we are looking at bargain prices for solid South Korean companies.

"those yanks" have no idea what they are talking about and get their education only from their 60" TVs.

jamesblakefan#1
12-24-2011, 09:39 AM
It's better to read the post I responded to than pick a word out of mine and make a case for yourself. Baghdatis can beat anyone when on fire just like Sod and that was the point.

Baghdatis has never beaten anyone the likes of Fedal in a slam. He just hasn't. I don't want to turn this into a referendum of Baghdatis' career, but like I said, he had one good run at AO 06. He's beaten Fed and Nadal, but in MS events and neither win was one where you'd say "OMG Baghdatis is so amazing". Let's get real here.

I already mentioned those myself, you dont even read what I wrote just jump in like you got a electric shock and react. The guy made 2 major finals and both of those guys put him away. He made 2 good runs at RG and hence his ranking, he finished for 2 seasons inside top 10, you call him a solid top 10 if u want.

Rankings aren't based off one event. He performed well enough in the other events and earned his top 10 because of it, yet you seem to think he's only had two good tournaments in his life. :rolleyes:

At least read the news if u dont read mine. He had wrist injury. Ask for source if you dont find it.

Yeah he had a wrist injury but he probably would have returned this year and finished top 8 if not for the mono. That's not the same as a guy like Delpo, who gets injured once every 3 months it seems. Injuries haven't forced him to fade away, mono has. I don't put a viral infection in the same category as an injury, since mono can happen to pretty much anyone and injury usually has more to do with play style. (see Nadal)

What Are You Sniffing dude? Did I compare their achievements? Why dont you read what I was responding to? The poster was talking about "closer to the top" Simon has been close to top almost as much. These are simon-sod year end ranking which look like they became exactly reverse.
29-41
7-17
15-8
41-5

You are one of those who needs to keep quiet unless someone talks to or if you get excited and want to jump in at least read, and that includes the news.

No, Simon hasn't been as close to the top as often as Soderling has. He just hasn't. Before his illness Sod was top 10 from Oct 2009-Nov 2011. He'd likely still be there if not for his mono. He was top 5 from July 2010-August 2011 and top 6 from June 2010-Nov 2011. The longest Simon's been in the top 10 was Oct 2008-Oct 2009, and he HASN'T BEEN TOP 10 SINCE! Simon never has been top 5, while Sod was top 5 for over a year. In short, your opinion has no merit and is not grounded in reality. Hope you regain your brain cells soon, it seems the Djoker era has killed alot of folks' brains around here, which is why I barely post in GPPD anymore.

"those yanks" have no idea what they are talking about and get their education only from their 60" TVs.

And add a dash of Anti-Americanism for extra measure. Now I see why I barely post in GPPD anymore, the Djoker era must have killed everyone's brain cells around here.

OddJack
12-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Baghdatis has never beaten anyone the likes of Fedal in a slam. He just hasn't. I don't want to turn this into a referendum of Baghdatis' career, but like I said, he had one good run at AO 06. He's beaten Fed and Nadal, but in MS events and neither win was one where you'd say "OMG Baghdatis is so amazing". Let's get real here.

Rankings aren't based off one event. He performed well enough in the other events and earned his top 10 because of it, yet you seem to think he's only had two good tournaments in his life. :rolleyes:

Yeah he had a wrist injury but he probably would have returned this year and finished top 8 if not for the mono. That's not the same as a guy like Delpo, who gets injured once every 3 months it seems. Injuries haven't forced him to fade away, mono has. I don't put a viral infection in the same category as an injury, since mono can happen to pretty much anyone and injury usually has more to do with play style. (see Nadal)

No, Simon hasn't been as close to the top as often as Soderling has. He just hasn't. Before his illness Sod was top 10 from Oct 2009-Nov 2011. He'd likely still be there if not for his mono. He was top 5 from July 2010-August 2011 and top 6 from June 2010-Nov 2011. The longest Simon's been in the top 10 was Oct 2008-Oct 2009, and he HASN'T BEEN TOP 10 SINCE! Simon never has been top 5, while Sod was top 5 for over a year. In short, your opinion has no merit and is not grounded in reality. Hope you regain your brain cells soon, it seems the Djoker era has killed alot of folks' brains around here, which is why I barely post in GPPD anymore.

And add a dash of Anti-Americanism for extra measure. Now I see why I barely post in GPPD anymore, the Djoker era must have killed everyone's brain cells around here.

You keep missing the point. Or you want to argue for the sake of argument.
Let me make it simple for you. " when player x is on fire can beat anyone"
This is just a poor argument to support a player. Get it?
those were my examples in that lis. It was not about Baghdatis was better than Sod, get it?

DRII
12-24-2011, 06:18 PM

Still self-loathing, even on Christmas Eve, I see...

jamesblakefan#1
12-24-2011, 07:50 PM
You keep missing the point. Or you want to argue for the sake of argument.
Let me make it simple for you. " when player x is on fire can beat anyone"
This is just a poor argument to support a player. Get it?
those were my examples in that lis. It was not about Baghdatis was better than Sod, get it?

OK then how's this for an argument to support a player - Robin Soderling was a proven event at every major event before his injury (save for the AO if you want to talk semantics). I don't see how you can argue that wasn't the case when he was the most consistent player outside of the top 4 for the better part of a year (hence his top 5 ranking). It's obvious that you have some hatred for the guy that goes beyond his tennis, maybe since he took down Fed's SF streak, but that's a personal problem and hope you get over it.

Back on topic, wish Sod the best for recovery. I agree with your general point about saying x player at their best is unbeatable, but the point still stands. Sod proved in the biggest of matches that he can beat the best of the best. His career accomplishments and big match wins far outweigh Baghdatis and some of the other guys you listed.

dr325i
12-25-2011, 07:40 AM
Still self-loathing, even on Christmas Eve, I see...

reality hurts...
Why does it matter if it is Christmas Eve?
Makes things (reality) different?

dr325i
12-25-2011, 07:41 AM

I am an American, just the one that has seen around rather than taking things for granted like a bunch of "Yanks" over here...

OddJack
12-25-2011, 12:01 PM
OK then how's this for an argument to support a player - Robin Soderling was a proven event at every major event before his injury (save for the AO if you want to talk semantics). I don't see how you can argue that wasn't the case when he was the most consistent player outside of the top 4 for the better part of a year (hence his top 5 ranking). It's obvious that you have some hatred for the guy that goes beyond his tennis, maybe since he took down Fed's SF streak, but that's a personal problem and hope you get over it.

Back on topic, wish Sod the best for recovery. I agree with your general point about saying x player at their best is unbeatable, but the point still stands. Sod proved in the biggest of matches that he can beat the best of the best. His career accomplishments and big match wins far outweigh Baghdatis and some of the other guys you listed.

Alright.. let's agree to disagree then. Maybe I have this hatred against Sod or maybe you have this blind love for him. What I saw in him was two RG runs one to beat Nadal and one to beat Rodge, hence his ranking. I do not see anything special about him other than those 2 power play wins, nothing outside clay that could make him so special.
Maybe that's just me. I am not interested in occasionals players who " when on fire can beat anyone". To me a player like Simon is much more interesting to watch. I like to see how he gets every beat of what he has been given to defeat his opponents.

gregor.b
12-25-2011, 12:08 PM
reality hurts...
Why does it matter if it is Christmas Eve?
Makes things (reality) different?

So much for Good Will to ALL MEN.

DRII
12-26-2011, 07:27 AM

Case in point: the delusional 'data' dogs!

decades
12-26-2011, 08:14 AM
here is a guy who really over acheived for a couple years. at his age he was ready to start the "slow decline" anyway.