PDA

View Full Version : Rafa to marry xisca in 2012.

Pages : [1] 2

Born to play
12-12-2011, 08:43 AM
The 10-time Grand Slam champion Rafael Nadal is going to marry his long time girl friend Xisca Perello in 2012, as the pair has been dating from few years report says.

The 25-year-old Rafael Nadal has been dating with his girlfriend Xisca Perello, who has kept her relationship with Spaniard, since 2005 and also stays out of the spot light. Xisca Perello has moved forward to study business management and English in the London, after she completed her graduation from the University of Palma with a degree in Business Administration last year. Nadal said Xisca Perello is having own life with her studies in London this year and she wants to spend simple life, whose full name is Maria Francisca Perello.

The World No. 2 Nadal is looking forward to marry Xisca Perello soon next year in his home town Manacor in front of family and friends report says. Spaniard, who will visit to London next year couple of times for taking part in Wimbledon and 2012 Olympics, after withdrawn from Queen’s Club event. The four-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic is also getting married with his long time girlfriend Jelena Ristic next year, where the couple has been dating from three years.

Rafael Nadal will marry Xisca Perello next year (http://www.livetennisguide.com/2011/12/12/will-rafael-nadal-marry-in-2012/)

So happy for Rafa and Xisca!!!!!

flyinghippos101
12-12-2011, 08:44 AM
That's cute. 10 chars

Bartelby
12-12-2011, 08:46 AM
So she's living in London and he's not and some unsourced report says they'll marry?

I'll bet you ten thousand dollars they'll never marry.

fed_rulz
12-12-2011, 08:47 AM
Rafael Nadal will marry Xisca Perello next year (http://www.livetennisguide.com/2011/12/12/will-rafael-nadal-marry-in-2012/)

if these reports are true (Nadal, Djoker getting married), then Fed has a decent chance to become #1 and Murray could sneak a major or two.

Crisstti
12-12-2011, 08:52 AM
That report doesn't seem reliable at all.

CDestroyer
12-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Good maybe his retirement will follow shortly after.

celoft
12-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Rafael Nadal is going to marry his long time girl friend Xisca Perello in 2012

Novak Djokovic is also getting married with his long time girlfriend Jelena Ristic next year

There goes their career. Players' decline is imminent once they get hitched, happened to Hewitt when he got married, Fed after getting hitched as well.

Agassi-Fan
12-12-2011, 09:25 AM
I think its a good thing for Rafa. It might reset his priorites after Novak has gotten into his head this year.

Having a marriage and kids on the brain might help him take the pressure off of his tennis game and he might be able to get back to having passion for his tennis game again.

nadalwon2012
12-12-2011, 09:26 AM
There goes their career. Players' decline is imminent once they get hitched, happened to Hewitt when he got married, Fed after getting hitched as well.

The advantage Nadal has is he doesn't need his best tennis in order to win Roland Garros. So a decline for him would still allow him to rack up the Roland Garros titles.

Tammo
12-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Now nadal hasters can stop saying he's g** Maybe kids will follow.

Tammo
12-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Does anyone kknow uncle Tonis reaction?

nadalwon2012
12-12-2011, 09:32 AM

Nah, they'll call Xisca a 'beard' no doubt. It's funny, they are homophobic about a straight man :lol:

celoft
12-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Maybe kids will follow.

Players that are fathers have only won 1 slam each in the past 20 years or so.

Andres Gomez French Open 1990
Boris Becker Australian Open 1996
Petr Korda Australian Open 1998
Yevgeny Kafelnikov Australian Open 1999
Albert Costa French Open 2002
Andre Agassi Australian Open 2003
Roger Federer Australian Open 2010

Having kids changes everything. Federer has only won 1 slam since he became a father.

If Nadal or Djokovic become fathers their slam winning days may come to an end sooner than expected.

nadalwon2012
12-12-2011, 09:38 AM

Although none of those players dominated a slam to the degree that Nadal dominates Roland Garros.

celoft
12-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Although none of those players dominated a slam to the degree that Nadal dominates Roland Garros.

LOL. Not really. Agassi dominated the AO and Federer dominated everywhere but at RG.

Bartelby
12-12-2011, 09:42 AM
This is not a serious report. There is no announcement of any kind concerning a Nadal marriage. It's rubbish.

beast of mallorca
12-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Good maybe his retirement will follow shortly after.

Dream on Bernadet. Buttpicking will be in your face for more years to come I'm afraid, lol. And more scissor kicks as well. :):twisted::razz:

If it's true, congrats Rafa & Xisca.

Vamos Rafaito !

Breaker
12-12-2011, 09:47 AM

Indeed, though if we look closer we find the true meaning behind tennis marriages.

Agassi got married after getting his *** handed to him by Sampras for years.

Hewitt married shortly after losing to Fed for about the 20th straight time.

Federer decided it was finally time after Nadal emasculated him in front of the world.

Nadal becomes Djokovic's lapdog and can't take it anymore, marriage is the answer.

So using scientific and mathematical analysis we can see that when the man is at his most broken, sad, pathetic point the next step logically is marriage for tennis players. Trust me, I study psychology.

Bartelby
12-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Federer married when he did because twins were on the way.

celoft
12-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Indeed, though if we look closer we find the true meaning behind tennis marriages.

Agassi got married after getting his *** handed to him by Sampras for years.

Hewitt married shortly after losing to Fed for about the 20th straight time.

Federer decided it was finally time after Nadal emasculated him in front of the world.

Nadal becomes Djokovic's lapdog and can't take it anymore, marriage is the answer.

So using scientific and mathematical analysis we can see that when the man is at his most broken, sad, pathetic point the next step logically is marriage for tennis players. Trust me, I study psychology.

Good point.

Roddick also declined after getting married.

Sentinel
12-12-2011, 09:55 AM
So happy for Rafa.

tusharlovesrafa
12-12-2011, 10:10 AM
So happy for Rafa.

beast of mallorca
12-12-2011, 10:13 AM
i sense/smell hidden sarcasm in this..

Senti playing sarcasm ? Not in a million years...

DjokovicForTheWin
12-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Are you crying ? :twisted:

No. (I had to make my 3000th post special.)

tusharlovesrafa
12-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Toushy, as a fellow Rafa fan, I think you're a hoot. But, you do freak me out sometimes. Just saying dude, no offense :grin:

i do hoot just to seek attention frm the fellow posters..i enjoy the lime light..what kinda boring life wuld b that of sitting in a corner alone and crying..and no one knows abt u..

one more thing is that we are both rafa fans so we cant show any signs of rift btwn us to fed fans or else they will encircle around us like hynas and make a meal out of us..we gotta be united and keep our difference aside..

Bartelby
12-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Two and a half men in Malibu, the original:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/Cary%20Randy%20and%20Irene.jpg

DjokovicForTheWin
12-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Now, we know where you fly DFTW. We understand. We're not judging you,lol

Huh? Why do you need a comma after 'Now'? Doesn't make sense.

TMF
12-12-2011, 10:46 AM
if these reports are true (Nadal, Djoker getting married), then Fed has a decent chance to become #1 and Murray could sneak a major or two.

And if they decided to have kids right away, let see how they handle the pressure.

DjokovicForTheWin
12-12-2011, 10:48 AM
And if they decided to have kids right away, let see how they handle the pressure.

Let's see if Nadal is man enough.

tusharlovesrafa
I didn't realise they were that close ;)

Hahaha :lol: I thought the same at first, but my excuse is I'm looking at this on my phone :)
hahahahaha..same goes for me..i m also viewing this on my samung wave...

beast of mallorca
i do hoot just to seek attention frm the fellow posters..i enjoy the lime light..what kinda boring life wuld b that of sitting in a corner alone and crying..and no one knows abt u..

one more thing is that we are both rafa fans so we cant show any signs of rift btwn us to fed fans or else they will encircle around us like hynas and make a meal out of us..we gotta be united and keep our difference aside..

Don't worry Toushy, I can take them on, mano y mano.:twisted:

MG1
12-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Does anyone kknow uncle Tonis reaction?

Uncle Poni has filed a lawsuit in malloraca court that rafa has no rights to marry without informing him !!

that said the question should be ..will Poni will be invited by Rafa in his marriage??

I think that depends upon rafa performance next year...isn't it??

Semi-Pro
12-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Uncle Toni does not approve.

Sid_Vicious
12-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Uncle Toni does not approve.

Are you kidding? Uncle Toni is probably the one who forced Rafa to marry her.:twisted:

DjokovicForTheWin
12-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Are you kidding? Uncle Toni is probably the one who forced Rafa to marry her.:twisted:

That Toni is an image genius.

beast of mallorca
12-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Genius runs in the family. One is image genius, the other a tennis genius............flame on

_maxi
12-12-2011, 11:17 AM
This marriage is probably the best thing that can happen to these forums. Maybe the girlfans will move to Justin Bieber or someone else and leave this place.

DjokovicForTheWin
12-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Genius runs in the family. One is image genius, the other a tennis genius............flame on

Wow if Nadal is genius, that must make Djoker einstein :)

Clarky21
12-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Nadal is not getting married,people. This report was born from a mistake made by some woman on Twitter. He himself was asked about marriage and kids just a few months ago and said that he has no plans to do either any time soon.

The report is also still insisting that **** is getting married when he has denied that he is. This article is garbage.

tusharlovesrafa
12-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Nadal is not getting married,people. This report was born from a mistake made by some woman on Twitter. He himself was asked about marriage and kids just a few months ago and said that he has no plans to do either any time soon.

The report is also still insisting that **** is getting married when he has denied that he is. This article is garbage.

a typical girl fan reaction..rejecting the obvious ..i know its hard on you but accepting the truth will make it simpler for u..as the time will pass by u will come to terms wid the reality..

kimbahpnam
12-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Federer and Nadal will once again meet out of their primes in circa 2033

CMM
12-12-2011, 12:02 PM
I wish this were true.

Tennis_Hands
12-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Oh, NO! More excuses.

:)

tennis_pro
12-12-2011, 12:24 PM
He should hurry up before he gets completely bald. Just look at Andy, I'm sure Brooklyn wouldn't want to marry him now.

niff
12-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I wish this were true.

Same, it'd be cute :( Buuuut just false gossip like the Djok engagement.

sureshs
12-12-2011, 12:38 PM
He should hurry up before he gets completely bald. Just look at Andy, I'm sure Brooklyn wouldn't want to marry him now.

You know what they say about the correlation between baldness and virility.

Mike Sams
12-12-2011, 12:40 PM

Stupid comment. Yeah, which woman wouldn't want to marry a multi millionaire superstar athlete? :lol: If not for Roddick, nobody would even know who Brooklyn Decker is. And she's the one who pursued him. Not the other way around. He could've scored with thousands of super hot chicks. She was the one who was lucky to get Roddick.

bullfan
12-12-2011, 12:59 PM
I won't believe that either Novak or Rafa are getting married until they each confirm it on their twitters, facebook or home web pages. I'm not saying it isn't true, but I'd expect both tennis stars to actually put out the official notice.

Clarky21
12-12-2011, 12:59 PM
a typical girl fan reaction..rejecting the obvious ..i know its hard on you but accepting the truth will make it simpler for u..as the time will pass by u will come to terms wid the reality..

Huh? I can barely understand what you wrote. Anyway,I don't care if he marries her or not. I just know it's not true.

bullfan
12-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Stupid comment. Yeah, which woman wouldn't want to marry a multi millionaire superstar athlete? :lol: If not for Roddick, nobody would even know who Brooklyn Decker is. And she's the one who pursued him. Not the other way around. He could've scored with thousands of super hot chicks. She was the one who was lucky to get Roddick.

Actually, it was put out there that Roddick saw her in a SI magazine and started the pursuit.

kishnabe
12-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Actually, it was put out there that Roddick saw her in a SI magazine and started the pursuit.

Ya this is true.....but if he was some stalker....she would have sent security on him. Since he was a multi-millionaire....she dumped her 6-year boyfriend for Roddick's Money!

bullfan
12-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Ya this is true.....but if he was some stalker....she would have sent security on him. Since he was a multi-millionaire....she dumped her 6-year boyfriend for Roddick's Money!

Well she may have dumped a BF for Roddick, but she didn't pursue Roddick, which was my claim.

Mike Sams
12-12-2011, 02:35 PM

She was attending his matches I believe. She said this. She was a fan of Roddick's.

beast of mallorca
12-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Big mistake, I hear spaniards always cheat.

Heard it from a Fed fan I'm sure.

Clarky21
12-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Big mistake, I hear spaniards always cheat.

It's too late for that with Nadal I can assure you of that.

CCNM
12-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Congratulations to Rafa and Francesca.

bullfan
12-12-2011, 03:28 PM
She was attending his matches I believe. She said this. She was a fan of Roddick's.

I guess the Letterman show where she discussed meeting was just FOS...

http://guyism.com/sports/andy-roddick-knows-how-to-woo-brookyn-decker.html

Mike Sams
12-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Federer and Nadal aren't the partying type. I guess their results reflect that. From the looks of it they've never had more than one woman, respectively.

bullfan
12-12-2011, 03:30 PM
It's too late for that with Nadal I can assure you of that.

Wow, what kind of insider info do you have? You sure do like to throw out accusations without support.

Clarky21
12-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Wow, what kind of insider info do you have? You sure do like to throw out accusations without support.

Too many stories floating around out there about it for none of it to be true. Of course I cannot be positive about it,but common sense tells me otherwise. Nadal is a healthy,attractive 25 year old multi-millionaire pro-athlete. He is not a monk,and has needs.

Tim Tebow
12-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Jeez, the people here are nasty with some of these comments. Nadal is getting married and this is what you losers can say?

Clarky21
12-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Jeez, the people here are nasty with some of these comments. Nadal is getting married and this is what you losers can say?

He's not getting married. The article is full of it.

bullfan
12-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Too many stories floating around out there about it for none of it to be true. Of course I cannot be positive about it,but common sense tells me otherwise. Nadal is a healthy,attractive 25 year old multi-millionaire pro-athlete. He is not a monk,and has needs.

This sounds like the offensive piece written about him, where he was interviewed after playing when Seve died. The chick was a moron, and had a Kardasian mentality in writing the piece.

Biscuitmcgriddleson
12-12-2011, 04:44 PM
LOL. Not really. Agassi dominated the AO and Federer dominated everywhere but at RG.

WINNNNNNNNNINGGGGGGGGGG :)

jeebeesus
12-12-2011, 04:47 PM
And this will accelerate his decline for sure .

TheMusicLover
12-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Haven't yet seen any official announcement, but if it is indeed due soon, best of luck Rafa & Xisca!

Judging on some of the comments over here in this thread, certain 'fans' aren't taking the news all too well. hahahahaha.

TheMusicLover
12-12-2011, 05:01 PM

Please inform us further on your personal experiences with Rafa. Sounds pretty interesting.

OddJack
12-12-2011, 05:05 PM
It's interesting. Rodge and Rafa both announced their marriages when they were down in their games.
Distraction? comfort? A time that girl friends are more supportive?
We should keep track of this for future marriages and see if there is a trend.

bullfan
12-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Please inform us further on your personal experiences with Rafa. Sounds pretty interesting.

Almost makes one wonder about the phrase..... "With friends like those, who needs enemies......"

Crisstti
12-12-2011, 06:08 PM

This.

It's interesting. Rodge and Rafa both announced their marriages when they were down in their games.
Distraction? comfort? A time that girl friends are more supportive?
We should keep track of this for future marriages and see if there is a trend.

Except that Rafa hasn't announced anything.

The article is very badly written. Has no sources. Claims that the news are in the Spanish press, but they are not.

It's garbage...

nadalwon2012
12-12-2011, 08:29 PM

You think Federer dominated Wimbledon to the degree Nadal dominated Roland Garros?

Federer dominated US Open to the degree Nadal dominated RG?

Federer dominated Australian Open to the degree Nadal dominated RG?

Agassi dominated Australian Open to the degree Nadal dominated RG?

Look at their win/loss records compared to Nadal at RG. It's not even close. Nadal, ONE loss :lol:

cc0509
12-12-2011, 08:32 PM

They are not getting married. That website LiveTennisGuide is the worst site ever. They barely write in English.

cc0509
12-12-2011, 08:33 PM

This site is not a credible source and does not prove anything about Nadal's sexuality.

sbengte
12-12-2011, 08:36 PM
nadalmarried2012 is such a cool username.

cc0509
12-12-2011, 08:38 PM

Uncle Toni is behind the whole Xisca PR thing for sure. :twisted:

cc0509
12-12-2011, 08:40 PM

Something tells me Brooklyn did not marry Andy for his looks if you catch my drift.

Sentinel
12-12-2011, 08:41 PM
He's not getting married. The article is full of it.
What a relief for the patrons of the Nadal News thread. It would have imploded with grief !

sureshs
12-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Something tells me Brooklyn did not marry Andy for his looks if you catch my drift.

For his tennis skills?

cc0509
12-12-2011, 08:42 PM

Not true. Roddick saw her in a magazine or something and then pursued her.

As for Brooklyn being the lucky one to get Roddick, I would heavily dispute that claim. Other way around.

Either way that marriage won't last.

SoBad
12-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Congratulations Nadal - nice to see him marry a beautiful girl that he loves (as opposed to a random fat gold-digging witch, for instance).

cc0509
12-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Federer and Nadal aren't the partying type. I guess their results reflect that. From the looks of it they've never had more than one woman, respectively.

Yeah, right! :roll:

cc0509
12-12-2011, 08:48 PM
For his tennis skills?

Hee, hee, try again! :twisted:

Mike Sams
12-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Not true. Roddick saw her in a magazine or something and then pursued her.

As for Brooklyn being the lucky one to get Roddick, I would heavily dispute that claim. Other way around.

Either way that marriage won't last.

:roll:So if not Roddick, then who would be worthy of being Brooklyn Decker's spouse? Put out a few names and give reasons why.
I mean let's not mention the fact that Roddick's net worth is about 10 times hers and he is a million times more famous than her all over the world. :lol:

Mike Sams
12-12-2011, 08:56 PM

The guy has a far bigger fanbase of females than she has of males. Nobody knew Brooklyn Decker even existed until her name became linked with Roddick's.

Spin Doctor
12-12-2011, 09:03 PM
What are you talking about? What kind of idiot would believe Nadal has only been with Xisca? You would have to be crazy to believe that.

No kidding. They rarely seem to be together in the same city. I don't think a rich, goodlooking guy with A LOT of options is going to be heading back to his hotel room alone.

cc0509
12-12-2011, 09:11 PM
The guy has a far bigger fanbase of females than she has of males. Nobody knew Brooklyn Decker even existed until her name became linked with Roddick's.

Speak for yourself. Brooklyn had done SI and did many fashion shows for Victoria Secret, etc. In fact I believe that is where Roddick first saw her--i.e. in SI.

cc0509
12-12-2011, 09:11 PM
No kidding. They rarely seem to be together in the same city. I don't think a rich, goodlooking guy with A LOT of options is going to be heading back to his hotel room alone.

I mean it really is a no brainer!

cc0509
12-12-2011, 09:14 PM
:roll:So if not Roddick, then who would be worthy of being Brooklyn Decker's spouse? Put out a few names and give reasons why.
I mean let's not mention the fact that Roddick's net worth is about 10 times hers and he is a million times more famous than her all over the world. :lol:

She makes her own living albeit she does not earn as much as Roddick but it is not like she is sitting home ironing all day. You have heard of women earning their own livings correct?

How much do you want to bet me that that marriage won't last?

Clarky21
12-12-2011, 09:14 PM

Exactly. But don't tell a certain few of the folks here about that because it will ruin their fantasy that Nadal is a near virgin,who has never strayed from his supposedly beautiful Xisca,even though they have been together since they were both teens. You would have to be in some serious denial to believe that nadal ain't getting his when and where he wants it,Xisca be d*mned. Lol.

Clarky21
12-12-2011, 09:16 PM
She makes her own living albeit she does not earn as much as Roddick but it is not like she is sitting home ironing all day. You have heard of women earning their own livings correct?

I don't think it will last either just based on the age difference between them. It might not seem like that much,but they really are from 2 different generatons,and eventually I think that it will take its toll.

cc0509
12-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I don't think it will last either just based on the age difference between them. It might not seem like that much,but they really are from 2 different generatons,and eventually I think that it will take its toll.

She will dump him. She will get bored of him as she married him when she was too young. She is busy with her career and is barely ever at Roddick's matches. Can't say I blame her for missing most of Roddick's matches, what is there to see? :):twisted:

cc0509
12-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Exactly. But don't tell a certain few of the folks here about that because it will ruin their fantasy that Nadal is a near virgin,who has never strayed from his supposedly beautiful Xisca,even though they have been together since they were both teens. You would have to be in some serious denial to believe that nadal ain't getting his when and where he wants it,Xisca be d*mned. Lol.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

tusharlovesrafa
12-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Huh? I can barely understand what you wrote. Anyway,I don't care if he marries her or not. I just know it's not true.

I know very few people here understand what i write here..It's tough to express my selfy clearly when i am writing from my 3.2 inch mobile phone..:)..
I know this story is total "BOGUS"..I cannot imagine him being with other girl as it makes me jealous.:twisted:.as u can see from my display name..

Clarky21
12-12-2011, 10:18 PM
I know very few people here understand what i write here..It's tough to express my selfy clearly when i am writing from my 3.2 inch mobile phone..:)..
I know this story is total "BOGUS"..I cannot imagine him being with other girl as it makes me jealous.:twisted:.as u can see from my display name..

:lol: Understood,dude.

tusharlovesrafa
12-12-2011, 10:25 PM
this thread should be closed,this is defaming his name and i cannot let that happen..

equinox
12-12-2011, 10:59 PM
It's all true. He's already proposed and she accepted last months.

Wedding will be in next year, probably later in year when free break is available.

I've already receive my wedding invite with a proposed date range to keep myself available.

I'm so happy for the couple.

sbengte
12-12-2011, 11:13 PM
If Nadal or Djokovic become fathers their slam winning days may come to an end sooner than expected.

You think Nadal and Djokovic are stupid enough to not learn from what happened to Fed ?

beast of mallorca
12-13-2011, 12:00 AM
You think Nadal and Djokovic are stupid enough to not learn from what happened to Fed ?

What happened to Fed ?....;-)

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 12:20 AM

Michelle Obama earns her own living too but that doesn't stop her from spending millions in tax payer money for umpteen vacations yearly. :lol: Why would Decker be satisfied with her $3 million net worth when she can enjoy Roddick's $30-40 million?

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 12:25 AM
Speak for yourself. Brooklyn had done SI and did many fashion shows for Victoria Secret, etc. In fact I believe that is where Roddick first saw her--i.e. in SI.

So basically nobody knew who the hell she was. :lol: Victoria's Secret? You think guys actually pay attention to the name of the half naked chick when they're too busy playing with themselves while fantasizing about all the things they want to do to the chick? :razz:
As I said, nobody knew or cared about Decker until she got together with Roddick. That's when the invites for late night talk shows like Letterman began.;)

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 12:30 AM
She will dump him. She will get bored of him as she married him when she was too young. She is busy with her career and is barely ever at Roddick's matches. Can't say I blame her for missing most of Roddick's matches, what is there to see? :):twisted:

Roddick's tennis is superior to Brooklyn Decker's acting talents.:neutral:

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 12:33 AM

I noticed you avoided my question so I'll ask again:

So if not Roddick, then who would be worthy of being Brooklyn Decker's spouse? Put out a few names and give reasons why.

tusharlovesrafa
12-13-2011, 01:54 AM
[QUOTE=Mike Sams;6172555]So basically nobody knew who the hell she was. :lol: Victoria's Secret? You think guys actually pay attention to the name of the half naked chick when they're too busy playing with themselves while fantasizing about all the things they want to do to the chick? :razz:
QUOTE]

You hit the chick(nail)on the head dude..who wants half naked chicks,we want the whole package..:):twisted:

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 02:20 AM
Firstly, don't buy the report at all, secondly whenever you see someone call her Xisca you know it is BS, no one close to her calls her Xisca, nor would they if they had any true inside information about her.

It is mentioned in the Rafa autobiography that she doesn't answer to that name, Nadal calls her Mary.

Dumb *******s can't even get the girl's name right.

joeri888
12-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Didn't Federer complete the career grandslam after he got married, broke the record for most slams, won a sixth wimbledon etc.?

Sentinel
12-13-2011, 02:32 AM
Rafa can always marry in 2013 after winning 18 slams.

Sentinel
12-13-2011, 02:35 AM
Poor Fed. Went on to bagel Rafa at the WTF.

sbengte
12-13-2011, 02:38 AM
^^^ I am sure Fed would take an additional slam or two in the last couple of years over bagelling a food-poisoned-weak-and-struggling Rafa at an event that no one cares about.

Nevertheless , we should greet this joyous news about Rafa with the vamosest of vamoses.

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 02:39 AM
If Nadal gets married his career is done, he can't handle even a small distraction without it effecting his on court play. Marriage would not help his tennis one bit, it would destroy the single minded focus that has helped him overachieve his entire career.

aphex
12-13-2011, 02:40 AM
Firstly, don't buy the report at all, secondly whenever you see someone call her Xisca you know it is BS, no one close to her calls her Xisca, nor would they if they had any true inside information about her.

It is mentioned in the Rafa autobiography that she doesn't answer to that name, Nadal calls her Mary.

Dumb *******s can't even get the girl's name right.

"Xisca" is her stage name.
The one Tio Toni has assigned to her.

Ralph also calls her Felicia sometimes...

Fate Archer
12-13-2011, 04:50 AM
Well, I guess the "front" theory is still on going then...

rafan
12-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Don't do it Rafa...Fed was never the same after!!

Sentinel
12-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Wow, I didn't know they were dating.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=6171368&postcount=48

Crisstti
12-13-2011, 06:56 AM
There is no reason to call people "idiots" if they happen to believe that Rafa doesn't cheat on Xisca guys. People who might believe that have as much proof as anyone has that the opposite is the case. None whatsoever.

Not saying that I believe that, BTW. I find it hard to believe that they're actually together, for that matter.

SLD76
12-13-2011, 07:05 AM

eh yeah, this.

I mean one thing about Mirka, pretty much since she wrapped her career she has been at damn near EVERY tournament. Even if rodge was trying to get some strange, doubtful he had much opportunity seeing as at one point, he was being managed by and practicing with mirka.

she aint no fool, lol.

CMM
12-13-2011, 07:15 AM
eh yeah, this.

I mean one thing about Mirka, pretty much since she wrapped her career she has been at damn near EVERY tournament. Even if rodge was trying to get some strange, doubtful he had much opportunity seeing as at one point, he was being managed by and practicing with mirka.

she aint no fool, lol.

The thing is, we don't really know how often Rafa and Xisca get together. Just because there are no pics/videos of them together doesn't mean she's not there.
When he went to Disneyland last month, some people saw her with him but there are no pics. She was also in Seville before the Davis Cup started, but again, there are no photos.
Some people are ridiculous if they think that they can judge their relationship based on what they see in the media.

CMM
12-13-2011, 07:29 AM

Toni doesn't believe in marriage, just like he doesn't believe in religion.
He's got 3 kids with a woman and he's been with her for a long time, but won't get married.
Here's the actual quote

Q: You don’t wear a wedding ring?

A: I have three kids but no ring. I am not married because of my philosophy. When I have a friend, I don’t have to tell other people, “This is my friend!” I have not just one friend, and my girlfriend is my friend.

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2008/10/uncle-toni/comments/page/3/

mandy01
12-13-2011, 07:33 AM
Please inform us further on your personal experiences with Rafa. Sounds pretty interesting.LOL, win. :)

CMM
12-13-2011, 07:39 AM
I hope Rafa doesn't share Toni's views regarding marriage. :-?

Clarky21
12-13-2011, 07:43 AM

Why? Toni is right,imo. And I am still shocked that people believe this. Nadal can barely take care of himself without being mothered and babied by his family. He is NOT ready to get married,and is still quite immature emotionally.

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 07:56 AM
The thing is, we don't really know how often Rafa and Xisca get together. Just because there are no pics/videos of them together doesn't mean she's not there.
When he went to Disneyland last month, some people saw her with him but there are no pics. She was also in Seville before the Davis Cup started, but again, there are no photos.
Some people are ridiculous if they think that they can judge their relationship based on what they see in the media.

Who is this Xisca you are referring to, do you mean Mary?

Crisstti
12-13-2011, 08:09 AM

He probably does. He seems to share his views about religion, so...

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 08:12 AM
Uncle Toni has made it clear he doesn't have much respect for woman in general let alone marriage. I don't think he likes Mary one bit, probably why she isn't around very often at the tournaments.

CMM
12-13-2011, 08:13 AM
He probably does. He seems to share his views about religion, so...

From reading your posts I get the impression that the thought of Rafa getting married bothers you.
I hope you're not one of those "fans"...

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 08:26 AM
From reading your posts I get the impression that the thought of Rafa getting married bothers you.

Leave Xisstti alone, reading her posts she is one of the few female Nadal fans with some sensibility.

pound cat
12-13-2011, 08:28 AM

When I see an announcement from Nadal himself I will believe it. This seems similar to the many reports of Djokovic getting married in October 2111, and Murray going to be the best man.

Don't start congratulating Nadal yet,

pound cat
12-13-2011, 08:31 AM
Uncle Toni has made it clear he doesn't have much respect for woman in general let alone marriage. I don't think he likes Mary one bit, probably why she isn't around very often at the tournaments.

And where exactly did you read something about Toni not respecting women?

And who is this Mary person?

Crisstti
12-13-2011, 09:18 AM

What has made you think Toni doesn't respect women?. I've seen nothing that'd make think that.

It doesn't bother me. It just doesn't ring true at all.

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 09:42 AM
I read it in a early Toni Nadal interview, I will try to find it, am sure one of the *******s knows the interview I am referring to, but will not say. It was in the same interview where he stated anyone with religious beliefs is ignorant.

Boricua
12-13-2011, 09:44 AM
What is the big deal concerning Nadal getting married. Hes not 16. Federer got married, Agassi got married, etc... , etc... Let the guy be happy. lol.

Semi-Pro
12-13-2011, 09:50 AM
Why? Toni is right,imo. And I am still shocked that people believe this. Nadal can barely take care of himself without being mothered and babied by his family. He is NOT ready to get married,and is still quite immature emotionally.

Sad but true...

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 10:00 AM
And where exactly did you read something about Toni not respecting women?

Here is a snippet of the Toni Nadal philosophy on woman. when asked about having 3 kids but no wedding ring.

A: I have three kids but no ring. I am not married because of my philosophy. When I have a friend, I don’t have to tell other people, “This is my friend!” I have not just one friend, and my girlfriend is my friend.
http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2008/10/uncle-toni.html

And who is this Mary person?

Mary is Nadal's girlfriend, Xisca is an imaginary name some *******s made up because they are too lazy or stupid to correctly spell out her real name.

beast of mallorca
12-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Mary is Nadal's girlfriend, Xisca is an imaginary name some *******s made up because they are too lazy or stupid to correctly spell out her real name.

It's called a pet name, used by fans and media. Look it up in a dictionary and you might learn something.

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 10:52 AM
It's called a pet name, used by fans and media. Look it up in a dictionary and you might learn something.

Nope, it is used mainly for the reasons I stated above. You don't give a pet name to some one you don't even know.

beast of mallorca
12-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Nope, it is used mainly for the reasons I stated above. You don't give a pet name to some one you don't even know. run along and go watch your cartoons.

Oh, is that in a rule book for pet names ? What a twp.
Rafa is dear to his fans. And by association, they also are "attached" to his "friends and family". So, many of them will call these people in some glorious name and some forms of terms of endearment etc. If you can not understand this, then I feel sorry for you.

SLD76
12-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Rafa is dear to his fans. And by association, they also are "attached" to his "friends and family". So, many of them will call these people in some glorious name and some forms of terms of endearment etc. If you can not understand this, then I feel sorry for you.

Lord have mercy.:?

Clarky21
12-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Lord have mercy.:?

My sentiments exactly. :lol:

Lsmkenpo
12-13-2011, 11:13 AM

LMAO, this is good stuff keep it coming. What do *******s call Ana Maria Parera? Mama or Mommy?

Or perhaps Xamma.

Clarky21
12-13-2011, 11:22 AM
LMAO, this is good stuff keep it coming. What do *******s call Ana Maria Parera? Mama or Mommy?

Or perhaps Xamma.

Lol! :lol:

SLD76
12-13-2011, 11:26 AM

Or perhaps Xamma.

ROFLMAO! :)

aphex
12-13-2011, 11:52 AM

Or perhaps Xamma.

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol:

beast of mallorca
12-13-2011, 01:01 PM
LMAO!:lol::lol::lol:

Good to see that I made my sparring buddy laugh, heh.
Merry Christmas in advance !

Mainad
12-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Does Xisca know about this yet? :wink:

Spin Doctor
12-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Here is a snippet of the Toni Nadal philosophy on woman. when asked about having 3 kids but no wedding ring.

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2008/10/uncle-toni.html.

How is that disrespectful towards women?

What is the big deal concerning Nadal getting married. Hes not 16..

No he's not 16. Mentally he isn't even 14 yet. I don't think he should be allowed to marry until he can sleep without a night light.

Mick
12-13-2011, 07:05 PM
i think nadal will be one who would say, "not tonight honey, i am tired" :D

Crisstti
12-13-2011, 07:07 PM

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2008/10/uncle-toni.html

How is that disrespectful?.

[QUOTE=Lsmkenpo;6173277]Nope, it is used mainly for the reasons I stated above. You don't give a pet name to some one you don't even know.

Or perhaps Xamma.

You say that, but you just called Rafa's girlfriend "Mary", which isn't her name, but what I guess must be a pet name.

No he's not 16. Mentally he isn't even 14 yet. I don't think he should be allowed to marry until he can sleep without a night light.

We don't really know that, do we?. In many aspects, Rafa seems to be more mature than most men his age. So he sleeps with a night light. Big deal.

adamX012
12-13-2011, 07:13 PM
My prediction is 2015, they will have one kid at least..

bullfan
12-13-2011, 07:21 PM
There's a reason for it. Prince William doesn't wear one, and it doesn't mean he's not into his wife. Some wear rings around their necks. Some don't like the feel on their hand when they have to hold a racquet? Does Fed wear one when playing?

People can be afraid of wearing a ring when they are very hands on in order to prevent losing a finger. I know someone that lost his ring finger due to work at a rug store.

I also don't have an issue with folks that don't believe that they have to have a marriage certificate to prove they are in a committed relationship. It's more of an American thing, just like the high divorce rate.

Spin Doctor
12-13-2011, 07:33 PM
We don't really know that, do we?. In many aspects, Rafa seems to be more mature than most men his age. So he sleeps with a night light. Big deal.

Big deal? How many adults do you know that sleep with a night light? This is characteristic of children and therefore a sign of Rafa's immaturity. As is his fear of ALL animals, his stepford wife-ish devotion to his uncle, bland rote interviews etc.

Even if you will not concede that these are signs of immaturity you have to admit he is totally neurotic.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Michelle Obama earns her own living too but that doesn't stop her from spending millions in tax payer money for umpteen vacations yearly. :lol: Why would Decker be satisfied with her $3 million net worth when she can enjoy Roddick's $30-40 million?

Clearly from that comment I can see you are extremely sexist and I am not even going to try and argue with anybody who has that frame of mind.

sureshs
12-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Prince William doesn't wear one, and it doesn't mean he's not into his wife.

Hmm.......certainly not all the time, yes.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 07:37 PM
So basically nobody knew who the hell she was. :lol: Victoria's Secret? You think guys actually pay attention to the name of the half naked chick when they're too busy playing with themselves while fantasizing about all the things they want to do to the chick? :razz:
As I said, nobody knew or cared about Decker until she got together with Roddick. That's when the invites for late night talk shows like Letterman began.;)

And you know this how exactly? Have you talked to "everybody?" Speak for yourself. The fact is she was a successful model before she met Roddick. Why do you think Roddick wanted to date her for her cooking and cleaning skills?
He saw her picture in SI. Yes her profile probably rose when she married Roddick but so what? He gets something from the publicity too. Roddick is not all that imo.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Roddick's tennis is superior to Brooklyn Decker's acting talents.:neutral:

I am not so certain about that at all.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 07:40 PM
I noticed you avoided my question so I'll ask again:

So if not Roddick, then who would be worthy of being Brooklyn Decker's spouse? Put out a few names and give reasons why.

I have no idea who would be worthy of Brooklyn Decker. You would have to ask her that question as she is the only one who can answer that. Hopefully she made the right choice in Roddick but somehow I doubt it will be happily ever after for them. Just a hunch.

sureshs
12-13-2011, 07:42 PM
I am not so certain about that at all.

He has won a Slam. Has she won an Oscar, Emmy or Tony?

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 07:43 PM
Clearly from that comment I can see you are extremely sexist and I am not even going to try and argue with anybody who has that frame of mind.

And I can clearly see that you have a sense of superiority over others by that stupid childish remark you made regarding Roddick being lucky to have married some random model who is nowhere near as famous or rich as he is.
And you still haven't answered my question which I posted yesterday. If a multi-millionaire world famous superstar like Roddick is not good enough, then list some names of men who are deserving of your beloved Brooklyn Decker and list your reasons why.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 07:45 PM
^^^ I am sure Fed would take an additional slam or two in the last couple of years over bagelling a food-poisoned-weak-and-struggling Rafa at an event that no one cares about.

It is not Roger who needs to take an additional slam. Last time I checked, he holds the slam record on the men's side. Who would not be happy about beating Lendl and Sampras' WTF title record? You think that is a small achievement. Think again.

As for your comment about a struggling food poisoned Nadal at the WTF. Give me a break. Nobody buys that crap except stupid Nadal fans.

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 07:45 PM
I have no idea who would be worthy of Brooklyn Decker. You would have to ask her that question as she is the only one who can answer that. Hopefully she made the right choice in Roddick but somehow I doubt it will be happily ever after for them. Just a hunch.

You're full of it. :lol: You just said Roddick was not worthy of being Brooklyn Decker's husband and listed no reasons at all. Even despite the fact that Roddick is 10 times richer and much more famous and her opportunities grew when she was linked with him.

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM

She's done nothing in her life. Being good looking is about all the talent she has whereas Roddick has finished amongst the world's top 8 players for how many years now?

cc0509
12-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by SLD76
Lord have mercy

My sentiments exactly. :lol:

Mine too. Scary stuff.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Does Xisca know about this yet? :wink:

Originally Posted by Spin Doctor

Ha, ha! Too funny!

Crisstti
12-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Big deal? How many adults do you know that sleep with a night light? This is characteristic of children and therefore a sign of Rafa's immaturity. As is his fear of ALL animals, his stepford wife-ish devotion to his uncle, bland rote interviews etc.

Even if you will not concede that these are signs of immaturity you have to admit he is totally neurotic.

What is the problem with his interviews?.

Rafa seems to have anxiety issues, yes.

Crisstti
12-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Mine too. Scary stuff.

What is that you find scary?. That people are fond of a player they like?.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:00 PM

That is nice for you then. You can drool as much as you want over Roddick. I am not as impressed.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:04 PM
And I can clearly see that you have a sense of superiority over others by that stupid childish remark you made regarding Roddick being lucky to have married some random model who is nowhere near as famous or rich as he is.
And you still haven't answered my question which I posted yesterday. If a multi-millionaire world famous superstar like Roddick is not good enough, then list some names of men who are deserving of your beloved Brooklyn Decker and list your reasons why.

Listen I don't know Decker and I don't give a crap about her or Roddick. If you think you can judge a person such as Roddick as being worthy just by the amount of money he makes, go ahead. I am not as impressed. Women who make their own money and have self-confidence aren't as impressed by these superfical things. She is successful enough and can support herself and at the end of the day all that matters is respect between two human beings in a relationship. If they have that, then they are both lucky.

Now take your attitude elsewhere. Thanks. :wink:

sureshs
12-13-2011, 08:10 PM
That is nice for you then. You can drool as much as you want over Roddick. I am not as impressed.

Facts, go by facts

bullfan
12-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Listen I don't know Decker and I don't give a crap about her or Roddick. If you think you can judge a person such as Roddick as being worthy just by the amount of money he makes, go ahead. I am not as impressed. Women who make their own money and have self-confidence aren't as impressed by these superfical things. She is successful enough and can support herself and at the end of the day all that matters is respect between two human beings in a relationship. If they have that, then they are both lucky.

Now take your attitude elsewhere. Thanks. :wink:

I agree..... From what I've seen both of them are quite happy with whom they chose to marry. It also seems that Roddick/Decker introed Verdasco to his latest GF. And yes, both Roddick and Decker are both making bank. Decker probably makes more bank than any other Wife/GF/ or significant other on tour.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:13 PM
You're full of it. :lol: You just said Roddick was not worthy of being Brooklyn Decker's husband and listed no reasons at all. Even despite the fact that Roddick is 10 times richer and much more famous and her opportunities grew when she was linked with him.

I never said Roddick was not worthy. I am simply saying they both get something out of marrying each other.

So you obviously think that because Roddick has more money than Decker that means he is a better person? Man, I sure hope you are not married or in a relationship because you have no clue what is important.

In any case, we are arguing about two people we don't even know or care about. Who knows why they got married and if they will stay married. I would not bet on them staying married though. I think she will dump him. Let's wait and see. She has her own career and although you don't place any importance on that, I am sure she does or at least I sure hope she does.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:18 PM
She's done nothing in her life. Being good looking is about all the talent she has whereas Roddick has finished amongst the world's top 8 players for how many years now?

So having a modeling career is "nothing" to you? You obviously do not have a high opinion of women and it shows loud and clear. No successful woman with her own career would go anywhere near a guy like you, trust me, but you already know that don't you? :wink:

bullfan
12-13-2011, 08:20 PM
I never said Roddick was not worthy. I am simply saying they both get something out of marrying each other.

So you obviously think that because Roddick has more money than Decker that means he is a better person? Man, I sure hope you are not married or in a relationship because you have no clue what is important.

In any case, we are arguing about two people we don't even know or care about. Who knows why they got married and if they will stay married. I would not bet on them staying married though. I think she will dump him. Let's wait and see. She has her own career and although you don't place any importance on that, I am sure she does or at least I sure hope she does.

Like you said, their relationship is between them. They are most likely the most successful dual marriage out there. Both make lots of money. I doubt BrookLyn would be able to get Elton John to do jack crap for her if she divorced Andy. That said, I doubt that's why she's married to him. I would think they actually love each other, hence the marriage.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:22 PM
What is that you find scary?. That people are fond of a player they like?.

No, I find it scary when people act like they are stalkers of a player they like and claim to know every single tiny detail about them. These fans try and convince others that they actually really "know" a player who is virtually a stranger to them.
I don't put you in this category though. There are some on here who profess to "know" a player based on what is read in interviews, etc. I find that scary, I am sorry I really do.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Facts, go by facts

??????? What does that even mean? :confused:

Forget it, don't tell me, I don't even want to know. Thanks.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:25 PM
I agree..... From what I've seen both of them are quite happy with whom they chose to marry. It also seems that Roddick/Decker introed Verdasco to his latest GF. And yes, both Roddick and Decker are both making bank. Decker probably makes more bank than any other Wife/GF/ or significant other on tour.

Who is Verdasco's latest GF? She is a model?

bullfan
12-13-2011, 08:25 PM

What career does Novak's GF have? Zero. BrookLyn was a successful model before and after meeting Andy. It sounds like Fed is zero without Mirka...
Nadal's GF has been pursuing her own goals and Nadal is supportive of that. I think this is one huge screw job accusing the GFs of being total leeches.

bullfan
12-13-2011, 08:26 PM

Yes she is, and from what they said, she was introduced by BrookLyn. Must be that small world type thing....

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Yes she is, and from what they said, she was introduced by BrookLyn. Must be that small world type thing....

I did not know that, thanks.

cc0509
12-13-2011, 08:34 PM
What career does Novak's GF have? Zero. BrookLyn was a successful model before and after meeting Andy. It sounds like Fed is zero without Mirka...
Nadal's GF has been pursuing her own goals and Nadal is supportive of that. I think this is one huge screw job accusing the GFs of being total leeches.

Personally I could never do what Mirka has done with Federer. She basically gave up her career to follow Federer around the world and put her needs aside to help him be the best he could be. If it works for them, I think that is great but I don't think it is something every woman would feel comfortable doing.

If Nadal and his GF are actually a real couple I have respect for her that she is doing her own thing and establishing herself.

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 08:41 PM
So having a modeling career is "nothing" to you? You obviously do not have a high opinion of women and it shows loud and clear. No successful woman with her own career would go anywhere near a guy like you, trust me, but you already know that don't you? :wink:

It opened up new avenues, made her famous and got her a lot of attention. When was she ever invited to the Letterman show prior to hooking up with Roddick? Where was her movie career prior to hooking up with Roddick? Basically Andy Roddick was the best agent she ever signed with.;)

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Personally I could never do what Mirka has done with Federer. She basically gave up her career to follow Federer around the world and put her needs aside to help him be the best he could be. If it works for them, I think that is great but I don't think it is something every woman would feel comfortable doing.

If Nadal and his GF are actually a real couple I have respect for her that she is doing her own thing and establishing herself.

Mirka hardly had a career. Her career was over early from injuries she suffered. Unfortunately for her.

Mike Sams
12-13-2011, 08:47 PM

Djokovic's girlfriend is studying in university. She had her own LinkedIn page which I can't find. Do a hunt for Jelena Ristic.

Frankenstine
12-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Seems like a very reliable report...

cc0509
12-13-2011, 09:12 PM
It opened up new avenues, made her famous and got her a lot of attention. When was she ever invited to the Letterman show prior to hooking up with Roddick? Where was her movie career prior to hooking up with Roddick? Basically Andy Roddick was the best agent she ever signed with.;)

Why do you even care is the bigger question. What difference does it make to you whether Decker was invited to the Letterman show because of her marriage to Roddick or not? The point is she was a model before she married Roddick and she was earning her own living. She did not need to marry Roddick. Did the marriage to Roddick increase her visibility? Sure it did but the marriage also had positive implications for Roddick as well. Roddick is no Federer or Nadal. He has had longevity in his career and has made a lot of money but he is a one trick pony basically and his attitude on court leaves little to be desired.

He will be a has-been soon so hopefully he can stay married to Decker as she carries on with her career in whatever she chooses to do.

nadalwon2012
12-14-2011, 01:12 AM
LOL, Roddick had nothing to do with Decker being on Letterman. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition frontpage model is on the Letterman show every year. And this year Decker was the frontpage model. I don't even remember Roddick getting a mention in that interview lol. Letterman unveiled a giant billboard in the middle of NYC with Decker on it, celebrating Decker being the SI Swimsuit Edition covergirl.
http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg
http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-2011.jpg
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-1.jpg
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-6.jpg

niff
12-14-2011, 03:28 AM
Dasco's gf, since last years USO I believe, Jarah:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/544/vergf2.jpg

http://prettygirls.bloggero.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/jarah-mariano-ph2.jpg

Apparently he wants to stay low key with this girl, after him and Ivanovic became a bit of a media tabloid thing.

Sentinel
12-14-2011, 04:56 AM
That's so mean.
He's clearly older than that.
http://i44.tinypic.com/23m1xro.jpg

Sentinel
12-14-2011, 04:58 AM
LOL, Roddick had nothing to do with Decker being on Letterman. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition frontpage model is on the Letterman show every year. And this year Decker was the frontpage model. I don't even remember Roddick getting a mention in that interview lol. Letterman unveiled a giant billboard in the middle of NYC with Decker on it, celebrating Decker being the SI Swimsuit Edition covergirl.
http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg
http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-2011.jpg
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-1.jpg
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-6.jpg
Roddick doesn't deserve this babe. Heck, even Roger Federer or Rod Laver don't.

nadalwon2012
12-14-2011, 05:01 AM
That's so mean.
He's clearly older than that.
http://i44.tinypic.com/23m1xro.jpg

Love your work.
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd372/nadalwon2012/identical.jpg

SLD76
12-14-2011, 05:43 AM
No, I find it scary when people act like they are stalkers of a player they like and claim to know every single tiny detail about them. These fans try and convince others that they actually really "know" a player who is virtually a stranger to them.
I don't put you in this category though. There are some on here who profess to "know" a player based on what is read in interviews, etc. I find that scary, I am sorry I really do.

cannot emphasize this enough. sheesh.

what is it about rafa that brings this out in his fans???

I know I am generalizing. I dont frequent many tennis message boards, but of the two I do visit only rafa fans seem to get this personal.

TheMusicLover
12-14-2011, 05:58 AM

I know I am generalizing. I dont frequent many tennis message boards, but of the two I do visit only rafa fans seem to get this personal.

+2.

I cannot help but find certain statements from 'fans' about his personality and private life very, very creepy indeed. All due to jealousy towards his GF? Brrrr... you'd expect that kind of behaviour from not-too-smart 13-year old Bieber fans. Rafa deserves better.

pound cat
12-14-2011, 05:59 AM
It's all true. He's already proposed and she accepted last months.

Wedding will be in next year, probably later in year when free break is available.

I've already receive my wedding invite with a proposed date range to keep myself available.

I'm so happy for the couple.

And have you been asked to be the ring bearer? LOL

http://www.hanohaven.info/images/ring_bearer.jpg

NJ1
12-14-2011, 09:03 AM
+2.

I cannot help but find certain statements from 'fans' about his personality and private life very, very creepy indeed. All due to jealousy towards his GF? Brrrr... you'd expect that kind of behaviour from not-too-smart 13-year old Bieber fans. Rafa deserves better.

+3

The defense of anything bad about his personality is incredibly odd by total strangers. He's one of my favorite current players to watch but my admiration stops at the white lines.

tusharlovesrafa
12-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Roddick doesn't deserve this babe. Heck, even Roger Federer or Rod Laver don't.

you better watch your back senti,Because if your wife sees you oogling and watching "PARAY ISTRI"on net,You'll have quite hard time at home...lol

adamX012
12-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Love your work.
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd372/nadalwon2012/identical.jpg

LOL.... He is crying....

tacou
12-14-2011, 09:38 AM
will he still live with his parents/

Sentinel
12-14-2011, 10:01 AM
LOL.... He is crying....
LOL, you are quite right actually. But why did bumdo post a pic of the twins ? :confused:

polytheist
12-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Murray should pay for both weddings.

tusharlovesrafa
12-14-2011, 10:11 AM
c'mon senti,You can't ignore my post..I am waiting for your reply..

beast of mallorca
12-14-2011, 10:12 AM
LOL, you are quite right actually. But why did bumdo post a pic of the twins ? :confused:

To show that he cries like a baby girl x2, lol

nadalwon2012
12-14-2011, 10:38 AM

Because you posted a link which implied that Nadal had the mental capacity of a 5-year-old....

Crisstti
12-14-2011, 11:37 AM

Maybe Rafa fans tend to get more peronal (if indeed they do) because Rafa seems like such a sweet and kind person. One feels more fond of him that it'd be the case otherwise.

Yeah, I know, we don't really know him, but that doesn't mean one cannot know anything about a person this way... and some of you seem to forget that anything negative that you say about his personality you say it without knowing him personally either.

I agree some people speak sometimes too much as if they'd knew him personally, but I really find that creepy only when it refers to negative, hateful feelings.

Mike Sams
12-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Why do you even care is the bigger question. What difference does it make to you whether Decker was invited to the Letterman show because of her marriage to Roddick or not? The point is she was a model before she married Roddick and she was earning her own living. She did not need to marry Roddick. Did the marriage to Roddick increase her visibility? Sure it did but the marriage also had positive implications for Roddick as well. Roddick is no Federer or Nadal. He has had longevity in his career and has made a lot of money but he is a one trick pony basically and his attitude on court leaves little to be desired.

He will be a has-been soon so hopefully he can stay married to Decker as she carries on with her career in whatever she chooses to do.

So Roddick will be a has-been soon but Brooklyn Decker never will be? You do realize that at almost 25 and as younger more attractive models come up in the next 7-8 years, she will really not be a big deal in modeling either. Stop acting like her looks will be eternal. She's done well for herself based on her looks but she doesn't really have any talent. Roddick on the other hand is a world class tennis player, having finished in the top 8 for many years. The worst thing that happened to Roddick was Federer.

Mike Sams
12-14-2011, 11:59 AM

One of the first things Letterman asked her was about being married to Roddick and how they first met. :lol:

tennis_pro
12-14-2011, 12:14 PM
One of the first things Letterman asked her was about being married to Roddick and how they first met. :lol:

Epic failz from ******won2012

nadalwon2012
12-14-2011, 01:01 PM

I didn't see the first 5 seconds of that interview.

Decker is a front cover Sports Illustrated Model. There is only one of them per year. Compare her popularity to Roddick's current popularity :lol:

nadalwon2012
12-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Epic failz from ******won2012

It's incredible how much I dominate your mind, you would probably end your life if I didn't exist. Thanks for caring so much about me, it hasn't gone unnoticed :D

tennis_pro
12-14-2011, 01:08 PM
It's incredible how much I dominate your mind, you would probably end your life if I didn't exist. Thanks for caring so much about me, it hasn't gone unnoticed :D

You're just too easy to pwn here and I'm too lazy too look for bigger challenges. Good enough for the moment.

CCNM
12-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Okay, so Rafa is NOT getting married? (I haven't been on the board in a while)

Clarky21
12-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Okay, so Rafa is NOT getting married? (I haven't been on the board in a while)

No he's not.

jones101
12-14-2011, 01:53 PM

Decker is a front cover Sports Illustrated Model. There is only one of them per year. Compare her popularity to Roddick's current popularity :lol:

She's also doing films now too, she was in 'Just Go With It, with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler, she had a decent sized role in this fiml.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2010/03/brooklyn-decker-adam-sandler-holding-hands-jennifer-aniston.jpg

And she's in the new Battleship film, with Rhianna, Alexander Skarsgard and & Liam Neeson, looks like she got a prominent role too.

http://www.objetivofamosos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/brooklyn-decker-battleship.jpg

She will be more famous than him in a couple of years

CCNM
12-14-2011, 02:04 PM
No he's not.

Thank you.

sportsfan1
12-14-2011, 09:03 PM
Since by now we are talking random chics in this thread ;-), anyone have any idea who was the woman Nadal danced with in Colombia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTT36a5Ya0I&t=50s

bullfan
12-14-2011, 09:09 PM
Since by now we are talking random chics in this thread ;-), anyone have any idea who was the woman Nadal danced with in Colombia?

That was PR for both Nadal and Djokovic.

nadalwon2012
12-14-2011, 09:12 PM
You're just too easy to pwn here and I'm too lazy too look for bigger challenges. Good enough for the moment.

I just owned you by making you defend Mike Sam's argument :lol: (the guy who wasn't sure if the Swimsuit Cover Model was on the Letterman show because of Roddick or because of her job)
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/brooklyn-decker-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-4.jpg

Andres
12-14-2011, 10:04 PM

You two bore me.

Seriously.

Mike Sams
12-14-2011, 10:10 PM

She got the front cover after being linked with Andy Roddick! Look at the timeline:

-Roddick and Decker began dating in 2007.
-Roddick and Decker married in 2009.
-Decker made the cover of SI in 2010.

Mike Sams
12-14-2011, 10:14 PM
She's also doing films now too, she was in 'Just Go With It, with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler, she had a decent sized role in this fiml.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2010/03/brooklyn-decker-adam-sandler-holding-hands-jennifer-aniston.jpg

And she's in the new Battleship film, with Rhianna, Alexander Skarsgard and & Liam Neeson, looks like she got a prominent role too.

http://www.objetivofamosos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/brooklyn-decker-battleship.jpg

She will be more famous than him in a couple of years

Rihanna?!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: All credibility lost now with this movie! It will be a box office disaster!!

tusharlovesrafa
12-14-2011, 10:15 PM
She got the front cover after being linked with Andy Roddick! Look at the timeline:

-Roddick and Decker began dating in 2007.
-Roddick and Decker married in 2009.
-Decker made the cover of SI in 2010.

who cares weather she is on front page or back page??!!She looks ridiculously hot...:)

Mike Sams
12-14-2011, 10:17 PM
I just owned you by making you defend Mike Sam's argument :lol: (the guy who wasn't sure if the Swimsuit Cover Model was on the Letterman show because of Roddick or because of her job)

She made the cover of SI because she was married to Andy Roddick. And the first thing Letterman wanted to know about was Decker's marriage to Roddick. Nobody gives a crap about hot chicks on magazine covers. Even Steffi Graf had a spread in SI in the 90s.

Mike Sams
12-14-2011, 10:18 PM
who cares weather she is on front page or back page??!!She looks ridiculously hot...:)

She is hot. But there are many other chicks in SI who are also just as hot or hotter. And in 10 years when she's in her late 30s, there will be many more young chicks replacing her who will be far hotter.

nadalwon2012
12-15-2011, 12:51 AM
She made the cover of SI because she was married to Andy Roddick. And the first thing Letterman wanted to know about was Decker's marriage to Roddick. Nobody gives a crap about hot chicks on magazine covers. Even Steffi Graf had a spread in SI in the 90s.

Have a look at the list of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Cover Model of the Year....No Steffi Graf :oops:

1964-01-20[13] Babette March
1965-01-18[14] Sue Peterson
1966-01-17[15] Sunny Bippus
1967-01-16[16] Marilyn Tindall
1968-01-15[17] Turia Mau
1969-01-13[18] Jamee Becker
1970-01-12[19] Cheryl Tiegs
1971-02-01[20] Tannia Rubiano
1972-01-17[21] Shelia Roscoe
1973-01-29[22] Dayle Haddon
1974-01-28[23] Ann Simonton
1975-01-27[24] Cheryl Tiegs
1976-01-19[25] Yvette Sylvander
1977-01-24[26] Lena Kansbod
1978-01-16[27] Maria Joao
1979-02-05[29] Christie Brinkley
1980-02-04[30] Christie Brinkley
1981-02-09[31] Christie Brinkley
1982-02-08[32] Carol Alt
1983-02-14[33] Cheryl Tiegs
1984-02-13[34] Paulina Porizkova
1985-02-11[36] Paulina Porizkova
1986-02-10[37] Elle Macpherson
1987-02-09[38] Elle Macpherson
1988-02-15[39] Elle Macpherson
1989-02-07[40] Kathy Ireland
1990-02-12[41] Judit Masco
1991-02-11[42] Ashley (Richardson) Montana
1992-03-09[43] Kathy Ireland
1993-02-22[44] Vendela Kirsebom
1994-02-14[45] Kathy Ireland
1995-02-20[46] Daniela Pestova
1996-01-29[47] Valeria Mazza
1997-02-21[48] Tyra Banks
1998-02-20[50] Heidi Klum
1999-02-12[51] Rebecca Romijn
2000-02-01[52] Daniela Pestova
2001-02-01[53] Elsa Benitez
2002-02-01[54] Yamila Diaz
2003-02-18[55] Petra Němcová
2004-02-10[56] Veronica Vařeková
2005-02-15[57] Carolyn Murphy
2006-02-17[58] Veronica Vařeková
2007-02-15[59] Beyoncé Knowles
2008-02-12[60] Marisa Miller
2009-02-10[61] Bar Refaeli
2010-02-12[62] Brooklyn Decker
2011-02-15[63] Irina Shayk

aphex
12-15-2011, 01:59 AM

I care if the weather is on the front page and if it is ridiculously hot.

Sentinel
12-15-2011, 02:18 AM
That lady with the puppies is seriously hot. That's all I wanted to say.

tusharlovesrafa
12-15-2011, 02:51 AM
I care if the weather is on the front page and if it is ridiculously hot.

you seem to have some serious fixation on my posts by pointing out every spelling or grammatical mistakes..Please accept me as your disciple and teach me how to troll and better my englishes..

tennis_pro
12-15-2011, 03:32 AM
You two bore me.

Seriously.

I don't remember asking for your opinion.

Seriously.

SLD76
12-15-2011, 03:46 AM
Rihanna?!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: All credibility lost now with this movie! It will be a box office disaster!!

yes, as if a movie based on a frikking board game had loads of credibility to start.

Whats next, Connect 4? shutes and Ladders? personally I hope they make a Hungry Hungry Hippos movie. It can be like the naughty professor except without the science.

Andres
12-15-2011, 04:33 AM
I don't remember asking for your opinion.

Seriously.
I don't remember asking you to troll these boards all around, yet you do keep doing it.

Seriously.

SLD76
12-15-2011, 04:42 AM
Marry Xisca?

I thought the thread was claiming he would mortgage Xisca, which is a bad idea given the uneven fate of the euro and the spanish economy in general right now.

tennis_pro
12-15-2011, 04:46 AM
I don't remember asking you to troll these boards all around, yet you do keep doing it.

Seriously.

I don't think I need your permission to write whatever I want here. Now get off my a**.

Sentinel
12-15-2011, 04:58 AM
you seem to have some serious fixation on my posts by pointing out every spelling or grammatical mistakes..Please accept me as your disciple and teach me how to troll and better my englishes..
I believe that is precisely what Aphex is doing without your knowing it. He'll soon have you at Jedi Master level, way beyond Lolville but still short of sureshs (a level no one else has reached).

aphex
12-15-2011, 05:17 AM

Seriously.

Hey man, I have a friend who wants to start posting here. Is that ok with you?
I ll send you all the details for approval.

aphex
12-15-2011, 05:23 AM
I believe that is precisely what Aphex is doing without your knowing it. He'll soon have you at Jedi Master level, way beyond Lolville but still short of sureshs (a level no one else has reached).

Indeed, young Tushy cannot achieve Sureshian success.
He has the potential for a NadalFreakian type career someday though...

tusharlovesrafa
12-15-2011, 06:41 AM

Damn,I didn't even know that aphex is already starting playing tricks in my head.I hope I could increase his renumeration or else he might leave me..

sureshs
12-15-2011, 08:09 AM
That lady with the puppies is seriously hot. That's all I wanted to say.

You like puppies don't you

Sentinel
12-15-2011, 08:11 AM
Your friend, Tushyloveswaffles, already has Andres' approval :D

tusharlovesrafa
12-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Your friend, Tushyloveswaffles, already has Andres' approval :D

How dare you call me a person who "waffles"??.I am here as a rafa fan who doesn't indulge in unecessary barking.Your 99% of posts are filled with over the top sarcasm which doesn't have any association with tennis.Any one can come here and start posting crap.
Now you'll come back with even longer reply.I am waiting.

Mike Sams
12-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Have a look at the list of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Cover Model of the Year....No Steffi Graf :oops:

1964-01-20[13] Babette March
1965-01-18[14] Sue Peterson
1966-01-17[15] Sunny Bippus
1967-01-16[16] Marilyn Tindall
1968-01-15[17] Turia Mau
1969-01-13[18] Jamee Becker
1970-01-12[19] Cheryl Tiegs
1971-02-01[20] Tannia Rubiano
1972-01-17[21] Shelia Roscoe
1973-01-29[22] Dayle Haddon
1974-01-28[23] Ann Simonton
1975-01-27[24] Cheryl Tiegs
1976-01-19[25] Yvette Sylvander
1977-01-24[26] Lena Kansbod
1978-01-16[27] Maria Joao
1979-02-05[29] Christie Brinkley
1980-02-04[30] Christie Brinkley
1981-02-09[31] Christie Brinkley
1982-02-08[32] Carol Alt
1983-02-14[33] Cheryl Tiegs
1984-02-13[34] Paulina Porizkova
1985-02-11[36] Paulina Porizkova
1986-02-10[37] Elle Macpherson
1987-02-09[38] Elle Macpherson
1988-02-15[39] Elle Macpherson
1989-02-07[40] Kathy Ireland
1990-02-12[41] Judit Masco
1991-02-11[42] Ashley (Richardson) Montana
1992-03-09[43] Kathy Ireland
1993-02-22[44] Vendela Kirsebom
1994-02-14[45] Kathy Ireland
1995-02-20[46] Daniela Pestova
1996-01-29[47] Valeria Mazza
1997-02-21[48] Tyra Banks
1998-02-20[50] Heidi Klum
1999-02-12[51] Rebecca Romijn
2000-02-01[52] Daniela Pestova
2001-02-01[53] Elsa Benitez
2002-02-01[54] Yamila Diaz
2003-02-18[55] Petra Němcová
2004-02-10[56] Veronica Vařeková
2005-02-15[57] Carolyn Murphy
2006-02-17[58] Veronica Vařeková
2007-02-15[59] Beyoncé Knowles
2008-02-12[60] Marisa Miller
2009-02-10[61] Bar Refaeli
2010-02-12[62] Brooklyn Decker
2011-02-15[63] Irina Shayk

Not on the cover. Inside the magazine Steffi had a spread. That was my point. The 1997 issue.

Andres
12-15-2011, 10:26 AM
That depends. Will he troll?

CDestroyer
12-15-2011, 10:36 AM
That depends. Will he troll?

Will he be a Nadal fan?

Sentinel
12-15-2011, 10:39 AM
How dare you call me a person who "waffles"??.I am here as a rafa fan who doesn't indulge in unecessary barking.Your 99% of posts are filled with over the top sarcasm which doesn't have any association with tennis.Any one can come here and start posting crap.
Now you'll come back with even longer reply.I am waiting.
off-season, bro.

off-to bed you go

Crisstti
12-15-2011, 11:21 AM

Funny video. Lol at Nole calling Rafa...didn't know Novak speaks Spanish?
:confused:

CDestroyer
12-15-2011, 11:22 AM
off-season, bro.

off-to bed you go

Sentinel is a very sophisticated poster. He can post sarcasm barely detectable. He can make you think he agrees with you when he really thinks you are a knucklehead. He can post some deep philisophical **** and some funny stuff to.

Nostradamus
12-15-2011, 11:27 AM
Sentinel is a very sophisticated poster. He can post sarcasm barely detectable. He can make you think he agrees with you when he really thinks you are a knucklehead. He can post some deep philisophical **** and some funny stuff to.

I agree, he is a superior human being if we had to compare you two folks.

cc0509
12-15-2011, 11:30 AM

I don't agree with you often but you are right on the money here. Roddick is so over.

CMM
12-15-2011, 11:34 AM

That's awful. :shock: He dances better when he's drunk.

cc0509
12-15-2011, 11:34 AM

Seriously, could you be more offensive. Just shut up already!

Brooklyn Decker's net worth is $4 million and she is what 24 years old? Is that more than your net worth?
I thought so.

cc0509
12-15-2011, 11:40 AM

No idea, but it terrifies me for sure!

Mike Sams
12-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Seriously, could you be more offensive. Just shut up already!

Brooklyn Decker's net worth is $4 million and she is what 24 years old? Is that more than your net worth?
I thought so.

It's not more than Roddick's net worth. The same guy you said doesn't deserve to have Brooklyn Decker as a wife. But then you were completely stumped when I put you on the spot asking you to name some men who deserved to have her as a wife. So Roddick isn't good enough, then who the hell is? Name em!

Mike Sams
12-15-2011, 11:48 AM
I don't agree with you often but you are right on the money here. Roddick is so over.

Roddick still accomplished much more than most people ever will. A top 10 tennis player for over a decade and a multi millionaire with a major fan following all over the world.
He may be a has-been but you're a never was. Which one is worse? :lol:

single_handed_champion
12-15-2011, 11:59 AM

Having kids changes everything. Federer has only won 1 slam since he became a father.

Federer knew his wife was pregnant before RG 2009, so technically he has won 3 Slams since then. Besides, it has only been some 2 years since the twins, and if he wins a few Slams next year, he'll dismiss all such stats.

cc0509
12-15-2011, 12:02 PM
It's not more than Roddick's net worth. The same guy you said doesn't deserve to have Brooklyn Decker as a wife. But then you were completely stumped when I put you on the spot asking you to name some men who deserved to have her as a wife. So Roddick isn't good enough, then who the hell is? Name em!

Perhaps you have problems reading as I have stated before that I never said Roddick does not deserve to have Decker as a wife. I don't know Roddick or Decker personally so I really don't care whether Decker deserves Roddick or vice versa. It is not my problem.

How old are you asking me to name possible worthy men for Brooklyn Decker like I would seriously answer that question even if I knew the answer which I do not. I told you only Decker can answer the question of who is worthy for her but I guess you don't understand that concept.

It is disgusting to me that you are judging Roddick as the better catch or better person because he makes more money than Decker. You are acting like Decker is working as a cashier at the local Walmart and can barely support herself. That is just stupidity. The point is she is able to take care of herself and does not need Roddick or anybody else to support her.
I just hope Roddick signed a decent marital contract when he married Decker because when they divorce (notice I say when and not if) she will take a nice piece of him.